A Mensa HQ and The Syndicate Announcement

Vanek26

Roy Mustang is a total loser and Pfeiffer is a total light weight. Together they have ZERO chance at success. I feel bad for the alliance members, sucks to be you for sure.

Some select members of our organization feel the same way about Roy, together we're working on #CoupRoy2k15. Our aim is to bring about the era of Chauncey in Orbis.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

I also want to add, that when it was revealed that Job Truniht wanted the same thing that Yang Wenli wanted I shed a single tear. I really thought it was an excellent way to go out. He was shown to be a moderate self interested politician but he had a heart. He was shameless but he was shockingly real.  

6oiRRnl.jpg

I quit playing for myself long ago, I play for another.

I even watched Gaiden. I am not clueless about Yang Wenli, he is the futurist Oliver Cromwell with a major emphasis on democracy. He is impossible not to like, and I would add his demise is one of the saddest events. 

Kircheis' was more moving tbh.  Not sure you are one to pick out quality though, clueless though you may be.  nn CG.

• Upvote 1

-signature removed for rules violation-

Kircheis' was more moving tbh.  Not sure you are one to pick out quality though, clueless though you may be.  nn CG.

It was a major moment no doubt but the final wishes of Oberstein move me till this day. Remember to feed the dog chicken. He is no doubt another interesting character. He is very cynic and Machiavellian but he is shockingly honest  and true to the nation. You would expect him to be completely self interested but he seemed to put the nation first. 

Terrorism took all the best things from us

6oiRRnl.jpg

I quit playing for myself long ago, I play for another.

Roy Mustang is a total loser and Pfeiffer is a total light weight. Together they have ZERO chance at success. I feel bad for the alliance members, sucks to be you for sure. 

I agree, Roy does kinda suck.

o/t$ (-Roy ofc)

o/Mensa

#I'mSorryButAlmighty>Dio

Edited by Shellhound

uHQTKq6.png

Make fun of wrestling or his failed coup on GPA and you can be added to the list I have no doubt!

Except you know, I've never added anyone to this "the list" over either of those things. I talk to many of the people who didn't agree with me at the time, no bad juju about over it.  I usually meet such petty attacks with uncaring jovial banter... Caillou got me on a bad day and it was I felt more then just such attacks. However we sorted that out after it happened and it all became good.

Or show any attempt to disrupt the endless flow of obsessive bitterness towards Belisarius and Don Juan. :rolleyes:

Excuse me? I give as I take with Belisarius but we do mostly ignore each other except for here or there (which is very much for the best and may it continue). Don Juan? Why would I care about Don Juan? In his amendments to "save" the alliance he "loved" I crushed him so hard that he gave up putting it forward half way through and fled to Rose just like I said he would. Why would I feel "bitter" towards someone I utterly trounced? I respond how I do when he tries to cover himself in glory regarding the GPA and how he did but... nothing more. 

Anyway you're their friends and want to defend them and all that I get that, and I have no "hate" (word used too much these days) to you all for it. However please don't talk about such matters you weren't there for and only know from a very biased account. They're big boys and can talk for themselves if they wish to raise such matters with me. 

Seems like Mensa has it's own Roz. CG pls

I have reached the point that I have a gimmick named after me? I thank you Keegoz for the high praise.

Indiana. Sadly it's only football season right now.

WRESTLING SEASON NEVER ENDS.

But yeah, I know that feel :P

Indiana is a solid wrestling state though, as is all those crazy Midwestern States.

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

WRESTLING SEASON NEVER ENDS.

But yeah, I know that feel :P

Indiana is a solid wrestling state though, as is all those crazy Midwestern States.

We're no Iowa.  That shit is unreal.

Priest of Dio

rmx-i-know-im-gona-get-alot-of-gay-seals

Mhmm Estelle's teArs are yummy

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸