☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

o/

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

lol, Pig

good times

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

HOLY CRAP THAT'S TWO WITHOUT CONDOLENCES!

It is no bad thing to have either of the alliance in this thread and the other one treatied to you. As such no condolences are required, only congratulations on such fine partnerships. 

It is no bad thing to have either of the alliance in this thread and the other one treatied to you. As such no condolences are required, only congratulations on such fine partnerships. 

No no no, I get that, I just appreciate the congratulations and am thankful that my alliance hasn't earned the enmity that Rose seems to have earned.

Priest of Dio

No no no, I get that, I just appreciate the congratulations and am thankful that my alliance hasn't earned the enmity that Rose seems to have earned.

Make fun of wrestling or his failed coup on GPA and you can be added to the list I have no doubt!

• Upvote 4

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Make fun of wrestling or his failed coup on GPA and you can be added to the list I have no doubt!

LOL but I couldn't make fun of wrestling, I have sons in high school who wrestle.  And I was not around for the failed GPA coup, so w/e.

Priest of Dio

Brb doing all that stuff ;)

Jk

Ayyy

Lmao

PoJQyFJ.gif

Or show any attempt to disrupt the endless flow of obsessive bitterness towards Belisarius and Don Juan. :rolleyes:

Regardless, on a more serious note - I have several close friends in The Syndicate, and do wish them luck with Mensa. :)

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

LOL but I couldn't make fun of wrestling, I have sons in high school who wrestle.  And I was not around for the failed GPA coup, so w/e.

No he means fake wrestling. Also, what state? I wrestled in Oregon.

• Upvote 1

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

Roy Mustang is a total loser and Pfeiffer is a total light weight. Together they have ZERO chance at success. I feel bad for the alliance members, sucks to be you for sure. 

6oiRRnl.jpg

I quit playing for myself long ago, I play for another.

Your butt hurt is always top quality CG.

Why did you remove yourself from that PM you started? We are still going strong.

He cant handle the top quality of the master race.

Kek

PoJQyFJ.gif

Your butt hurt is always top quality CG.

Why did you remove yourself from that PM you started? We are still going strong.

You are a complete dummy. No Fun at all. I have engaged you for an intelligent talk of the greatest anime ever Legend of Galactic Heroes but you never engage. You are a total coward, I know women with more spine. You are a lackey, you will never come into your own. 

#Pathetic 2015 

6oiRRnl.jpg

You are a complete dummy. No Fun at all. I have engaged you for an intelligent talk of the greatest anime ever Legend of Galactic Heroes but you never engage. You are a total coward, I know women with more spine. You are a lackey, you will never come into your own. 

#Pathetic 2015 

This is all true.

-signature removed for rules violation-

Brah, do you even logh?

You seem clueless about the relationship between the two protagonists.

I even watched Gaiden. I am not clueless about Yang Wenli, he is the futurist Oliver Cromwell with a major emphasis on democracy. He is impossible not to like, and I would add his demise is one of the saddest events. 

6oiRRnl.jpg