A Syndicate Press release - Cancellation

Prefonteen

PocHs2N.png

In the corporate world there are times when business partners recognize that their joint venture has reached the end of it's viable life cycle, and that it is time to diversify their product lines. As of 8/8/2015, the $yndicate notified Rose and the Viridian Entente of its intention to invoke Article 4 of the Tabula Rasa accords:

Article 4

Any signatory may withdraw from Paragon at any time for any reason. Upon withdrawal there will be a 72 hour period of non-aggression between the withdrawing alliance and the bloc.

In addition, the $yndicate has opted to invoke Article VI of the Green Sustainability Accords with the Viridian Entente:

Article VI:

Should either Party wish to cancel this treaty, it may be cancelled at any time with proper notification of the other Party, followed by 72 hours. After the 72 hours has passed the treaty is nullified.

We wish to extend our thanks to both the Entente and Rose for their friendship and their cooperation, and wish them the best of luck in their future ventures.

/$/igned for the $yndicate:

For the Board of Directors
Roy Mustang, Director of Human Resources
Manthrax, Director of Accounting
Boony, Director of Acquisitions
Partisan, Director of Marketing

For the Supervisory Committee:
Chaunce, Supervisor of Human Resources
Aleccs, Supervisor of Accounting
Zed, Supervisor of Acquisitions

Consultants:
Jessica Rabbit
Tsar Nicholas II
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Best of luck on wherever you may go from here. 

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Sad day for everyone involved, but it had to happen.

Good luck to our allies in Rose and tS and our friends at VE.

• Upvote 1

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

As a member of VE, I can say that we do hate to see tS go. Since our inception, tS has always been a valued and trusted friend - and though we part ways, I sincerely hope that friendship shall remain. I wish you nothing but the best moving forward. Good luck! :)

o/ t$

LordRahl2, on 10 Jul 2015 - 5:53 PM, said: "Imagine it. Lets say that Sheepy had an idea that was at lest questionable. As a way out there idea lets say he thought about adding T-Rexs to the game in some way." "As you know this is hypothetical since Sheepy has never considered adding T-Rexs to the game."

In the course of a business' life, we find that we must make strategic partnerships in order to promote growth for both companies, however, when the partnership ceases to be lucrative, it must be culled in order for new possibilities to manifest themselves.

We have had many good months with VE, and we will continue to think of them as friends, even if we don't share a treaty.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.