The Great One Has Arrived

Grady

Hello everybody! My name is Grady and I am an old Cyber Nations player. I decided to come join this game after a few of my (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) friends recommended it to me. Hopefully I can manage to balance both games. This game looks really cool and I hope to be an active part of your community.

Welcome to Politics and War! I'm a former Cybernations player myself. Sadly, I don't think (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) is worth playing anymore, so here I am. On the good side, I think you'll enjoy it here.

Oh shoot.

Hopefully you don't take your title of the "Great One" as seriously as Hawkeye does.

Anyways, welcome to P&W! Enjoy your time here!

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Alright, more (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) players.

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

I expect more (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) players in the next couple of months. From what I heard from several others playing it still, the game is kinda dying. So expect RnR and other alliances to pop-up in the future. Because when (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) dies the flood to this game will be swift.

Fire is nice eh?

My dearest Jose, 

"I'm your biggest fan

I'll follow you until you love me

Papa-Paparazzi

Baby there's no other superstar

You know that I'll be your

Papa-Paparazzi

Promise I'll be kind

But I won't stop until that boy is mine

Baby you'll be famous

Chase you down until you love me

Papa-Paparazzi"

Edited by GradyTheGreat
  • Upvote 1

Welcome to Politics and War, Great One.

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Welcome, and Greetings! Enjoy your time here.

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

I expect more (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) players in the next couple of months. From what I heard from several others playing it still, the game is kinda dying. So expect RnR and other alliances to pop-up in the future. Because when (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) dies the flood to this game will be swift.

This would be nice, the more players/alliances P&W has, the better.

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.