Ban Metro

Jefferson Davis III

Ban Metro  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Based on his action, Ban him, or not.

• Ban Metro's forum Account
    • Do not Ban him

Let's not forget all the times the US military committed crimes against human rights, crimes against the Geneva convention, illegally kept surveillance in other countries, waged war against countries with claimes that weren't backed up by evidence, supported undemocratic fascist groups in their coup d'etats etc etc.

Not to mention that the US government spends a disproportionate amount on their military when such high amount of their population are unemployed, sick and or on foodstamps.

Why anyone should pay any respect to the US army is beyond me.

• Upvote 6

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Let's not forget all the times the US military committed crimes against human rights, crimes against the Geneva convention, illegally kept surveillance in other countries, waged war against countries with claimes that weren't backed up by evidence, supported undemocratic fascist groups in their coup d'etats etc etc.

Not to mention that the US government spends a disproportionate amount on their military when such high amount of their population are unemployed, sick and or on foodstamps.

Personally, I have to concur with your facts, and the government is corrupt. And the organizations of the military are too, but my point was to pay respect to the individual soldiers, who are not given all that information, and are fed the same propaganda the rest of us are. They are not the criminals, and I feel the individual soldiers should be treated with humility, the higher ups are the ones who should be put on trial.

"Head-shots for days"

I personally blame the voters who elect the civilian leadership. The true root of all that evil is you and your parents. No scapegoating if you don't vote! You are extra evil. Be ashamed of yourselves.

• Upvote 1

-signature removed for rules violation-

Christ, this thread is a wreck.

This thread is about me, what did you expect?

Why? It's true. They dropped two atomic bombs on civilian targets. They regularly attack civilian targets in the middle east and call them military operations, and yet when those attacks are responded to in a similar fashion, it is called terrorism. Of course it is all a charade to further entice people to join the meat grinder to further the goals of the military industrial complex.

Why should I be warned for saying !@#$ the US military, !@#$ every general and every soldier, every missile maintenance worker and every army cook. !@#$ every Vietnam veteran who sends their kid to the army, in fact !@#$ veterans in general. Their, and everyone else's, willingness to blindly fight not for their country or their freedom (both completely redundant concepts in the twenty-first century corpocracy), but for oil and land, to use bullets and guns which form the backbone of the US war economy is not an admirable trait. !@#$ them all.

p48uldt.jpg Edited by Metro
  • Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Saopha, Satisfriend:

It is true that we have done atrocities in the past, but think about what would happen without our military. We are taking it to ISIS in the middle East for many reasons:

1. They are extremists who have crucified Christians, behead journalists, and burn prisoners of war.

2. We need to fight the battle in the middle East before they bring it to our front.

3. They are attacking our allies.

It is good to recognize past tragedies, but you can't just go out and sat !@#$ the military. Without them, we would not be a united country.

• Upvote 3

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Sorry your highness, you have failed, I am a Jedi, like my father before me!

So be it Jedi

You can't declare war on this nation because they are outside of your war range. Your war range extends to +75% or -25% of your score. You can also always declare on nations within the next 10 ranks above you.

!@#$

Edited by Metro

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

IMO Metro probably handled it in the best way, !@#$posting.

Edited by Kyubey

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

IMO Metro probably handled it in the best way, !@#$posting.

Damn right and I'll do it again

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

If any thread on this forum sums up the value of !@#$posting that occurs here it is this one. 

I wanna say this thread gave me cancer AND I LIKED IT.

Yes, we are rare. I don't really look it, do I. All sweet pretty face and stuff... but no. I'm not a people person. I like House and I do relate to him. I can be relly evil !@#$. Because people are stupid sheeple. And I EM damaged as hell. Partly autistic. And just hate this world and life in general. (No, I'm not joking. I HATE this stupid world with it's stupid rules and braiwashed society!) I have higher IQ then most people I have met in my life... (well one person I have met, WAS smarter then me.) I'm 30 y.o. btw. I know, again, I don't look it. It is because when you have Aspergers, you never get mentally older than about.. 19 - 20 y.o. And then your mental attitude of COURSE makes you age slower. That is no !@#$in' miracle, that is understandable, like really in your face understandable. or does anyone have problems understanding the principle of that?? O.o People are so !@#$ing stupid and BORING! I'm bored out of my mind being around them, so I like being alone and LEARN about stuff I care about. (Like the New World Order, Secret societies, about REALITY that sheeple do not know a bleep about and how did They braiwash masses, that I'm gladly, not part of.) And I have medical school too. It is A BIT of a problem to understand all the medical terms in House MD in english, because I know english only due to my researching things online addiction, but that is not that big of a problem, I still love it. I can watch show only online, I'm no fan of waiting for a week for a new episode, OR watching TV in general, (od !@#$ing dubbing!) so I just wait a few years and then I do House-marathon online, when I watch all the seasons (that are out) in like two weeks or so... Season one and two are the best. The best house MD team and interaction between characters. And YOU are funny. Not "laugh out loud" funny, but yeah... And you are smart. So I like your reviews, mr geek. :) Bye.

-signature removed for rules violation-

u are 1 !@#$ cheeky !@#$ mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil !@#$ gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol !@#$in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil !@#$in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil !@#$

m8/10

aphelion3_zpsonpnqy10.png

Saopha, Satisfriend:

It is true that we have done atrocities in the past, but think about what would happen without our military. We are taking it to ISIS in the middle East for many reasons:

1. They are extremists who have crucified Christians, behead journalists, and burn prisoners of war.

2. We need to fight the battle in the middle East before they bring it to our front.

3. They are attacking our allies.

It is good to recognize past tragedies, but you can't just go out and sat !@#$ the military. Without them, we would not be a united country.

Word on the street is that ISIS is US and Israel's creation to prevent 3rd World War, man. Iraqi military has complained that they received 'orders' to abandon their posts which caused those posts to be raided immediately afterwards by ISIS troops looking for military supplies. These links provide supporting arguments to this allegation:

1) http://www.globalresearch.ca/how-the-us-supports-the-islamic-state-isis-one-accidental-airdrop-vs-billions-in-covert-military-aid/5409449

2) https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2014/10/21/u-s-accidentally-delivered-weapons-to-the-islamic-state-by-airdrop-militants-allege/

3) http://www.globalresearch.ca/us-department-of-defense-admits-supporting-isis-buffer-zones-in-syria/5451809

4) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcoA7PFTNSc

5) http://levantreport.com/2015/05/19/2012-defense-intelligence-agency-document-west-will-facilitate-rise-of-islamic-state-in-order-to-isolate-the-syrian-regime/

I agree that the individual soldiers should not be blamed for following orders. But that same government/military that you claimed to be fighting extremists are the same government/military that is assisting said extremists/terrorists and providing them military supplies. This is just politics, nothing to do with saving allies or freedom.

BTW, how the heck you guys find out that was from 4chan? That post wasn't aimed at me and even I felt offended.

That copypasta is at least ten years old. Everyone has seen it.

• Upvote 1

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

I am a Seagull. I have a long neck but only this is noticeable when I'm dead as !@#$. My neck flops around like a flaccid !@#$. I eat anything and everything even it were another one of my kind. Some call me a cannibal or scavenger but I eat other seagulls or other animals alive because I get the satisfaction of seeing the tears of their loved ones. If you don't copy and past this comment on 10 other posts, I will fly into your kitchen tonight and !@#$ on everything you love till you die of Histoplasmosis that my !@#$ wreaked over your home. Then your family will find you a week later and I will begin to feast on your corpse with the biggest seagull smile as your family watches in horror.

kal-seagull-13-copy.jpg

Edited by Becca

You believe Jesus can save you but don't seem to remember; even Satan was once a favored angel of god.

I am a Seagull. I have a long neck but only this is noticeable when I'm dead as !@#$. My neck flops around like a flaccid !@#$. I eat anything and everything even it were another one of my kind. Some call me a cannibal or scavenger but I eat other seagulls or other animals alive because I get the satisfaction of seeing the tears of their loved ones. If you don't copy and past this comment on 10 other posts, I will fly into your kitchen tonight and !@#$ on everything you love till you die of Histoplasmosis that my !@#$ wreaked over your home. Then your family will find you a week later and I will begin to feast on your corpse with the biggest seagull smile as your family watches in horror.

kal-seagull-13-copy.jpg

Like if we should ban her for portraying seagulls as evil creatures.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Like if we should ban her for portraying seagulls as evil creatures.

1like=1ban

• Upvote 2

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I really have lost track of where this is going.

People are pretty much making copypastas and !@#$posts to spite you.

• Upvote 2