Ban Metro

Jefferson Davis III

Ban Metro  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Based on his action, Ban him, or not.

• Ban Metro's forum Account
    • Do not Ban him

Hello, I wanted to address this matter. I was just doing my thing, going through the forum, reading posts, then I came to a little thread about in game loans, and surprise, Kastor was Dogging the idea with some way of saying no, just in a really long way. Then Metro responded in a way that disturbed me. Not Only did his response have nothing to do with the thread topic, but it had nothing to do with the comment Kastor made. But he made this ridiculous paragraph about being a navy seal and continued to lie and spout off. here is the link to the thread: http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/7823-ingame-loaning-system/

And here is his exact post and the comment he quoted:

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

What the !@#$ did you just !@#$ say about me, you little !@#$? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the !@#$ out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my !@#$ words. You think you can get away with saying that !@#$ to me over the Internet? Think again, !@#$er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re !@#$ dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little !@#$. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever†comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your !@#$ tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you !@#$ idiot. I will !@#$ fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re !@#$ dead, kiddo. 

I find this insulting, my members of my family have served, and I have multiple friends serving now. No military person acts this way, even on the internet. Military people have discipline, also, Navy Seals do not threaten to kill over the internet, if they do kill, they do it without a trace, and they just do it. Navy Seals do not access the arsenal to the USMC, the utilize the arsenal and budget of J SOC, And Navy Seals do not have access to spy ring around the US, they are soldiers that engage the enemy, spies operate under differently and do not tell others who they are. 

​I never served, and my disability prevents me from serving. But I will do my best to honor my friends and family who bravely served. I am starting a poll to Ban his Forum Account, (Not His game account), for this insult. I do not wish to have my loved ones insulted by an impostor. He has impersonated a United States Navy Seal in an Online Fashion. Some of you may think that I am going too far with this, that he is just a stupid impersonator. But one of my dear friends was blown up last year in Kandahar, and these type posts truly insult me. Say what you will.

• Upvote 3

"Head-shots for days"

• Administrators

It's copypasta from 4chan.

Yeah, this. It's just fodder people copy and paste around the internet to upset others. I think you're giving him the intended reaction.

• Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Yeah, this. It's just fodder people copy and paste around the internet to upset others. I think you're giving him the intended reaction.

And you wonder why I am offended, or why I want him gone.

• Upvote 1

"Head-shots for days"

• Administrators

And you wonder why I am offended, or why I want him gone.

I understand why you might be upset, but stuff like this is pretty commonplace around the internet. Banning this one player is only going to spawn 10 more that will use this copypasta, just to make me or you or anyone more mad, because they can.

The trick is to just take it for it is - someone's thought/opinion/troll attempt, respect their right to say what they want to say, but also realize that you do not have to accept or condone it's message in any way shape or form.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

ok, your right, but can I punch him in the face? Pleeease?

You can attack his nation, or spy on him, or call him a meanie.

• Upvote 5

Forums Rules | Game Link

I am scared for my life. I can't eat. I can't sleep. I'm scared to go outside. I have even been scared to come on these forums. I feel very threatened on these forums.

That's your own fault though.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

offended.jpg

Hate to post this stupid picture but sometimes it's damned relevant. If you get mad because someone "insults the military" or "insults your religious beliefs" or "insults your politics" then debate with them, don't just whine that you're offended and demand they're banned.

If they insulted you personally based on your race, sexuality or gender that's different. But basically they said something that disagrees with your politics.

Maybe someone on this forum lost their whole family when American bombs hit their house in Vietnam or Iraq and they hate the entire US military and think they're a bunch of murdering scum. You going to ban them too for disagreeing with you? Grow up.

Edited by Spite
  • Upvote 3

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

But the US military are murdering scum, the largest and most prolific terrorist organisation on planet Earth.

• Upvote 3

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

But the US military are murdering scum, the largest and most prolific terrorist organisation on planet Earth.

^This should be given a warn point imo.

offended.jpg

Hate to post this stupid picture but sometimes it's damned relevant. If you get mad because someone "insults the military" or "insults your religious beliefs" or "insults your politics" then debate with them, don't just whine that you're offended and demand they're banned.

If they insulted you personally based on your race, sexuality or gender that's different. But basically they said something that disagrees with your politics.

Maybe someone on this forum lost their whole family when American bombs hit their house in Vietnam or Iraq and they hate the entire US military and think they're a bunch of murdering scum. You going to ban them too for disagreeing with you? Grow up.

fojbsk.png

• Upvote 1

I responded to a copypasta with a copypasta, even quoted it.

Also, lol.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

What the !@#$ did you just !@#$ say about me, you little !@#$? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the !@#$ out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my !@#$ words. You think you can get away with saying that !@#$ to me over the Internet? Think again, !@#$er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re !@#$ dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little !@#$. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever†comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your !@#$ tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you !@#$ idiot. I will !@#$ fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re !@#$ dead, kiddo. 

• Upvote 6

250px-LandofConfusionscreenshot1.JPG

Genesis, best band NA

What the !@#$ did you just !@#$ say about me, you little !@#$? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the !@#$ out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my !@#$ words. You think you can get away with saying that !@#$ to me over the Internet? Think again, !@#$er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re !@#$ dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little !@#$. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever†comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your !@#$ tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you !@#$ idiot. I will !@#$ fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re !@#$ dead, kiddo. [/size]

u are 1 !@#$ing cheeky !@#$ mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil !@#$ gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol !@#$in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil !@#$in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil !@#$

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

yes, and I have to agree with him, but you can understand why I am offended.

If someone in the military isn't offended by it, then you shouldn't be either (and if your family members/friends get offended by this copypasta, they need a much thicker skin). There are a lot worse things that could be said and this doesn't even rank on a scale of "things that would offend a sensible internet user", even if they are serving/had served.

• Upvote 1

Well, I can see I have evoked a response. I apologize for bringing this to further confrontation, tho I deeply disagree with the copasta or what ever way you say that, now that I have had a night sleep and my cup of coffee, I have to say, my actions weren't much better. But I would like to point out something, I had never heard of this copasta before, so I did not know it was a joke, and to be honest, I really should have just kept scrolling. But that is the result of too little sleep and a working internet connection.

• Upvote 1

"Head-shots for days"

^This should be given a warn point imo.

Why? It's true. They dropped two atomic bombs on civilian targets. They regularly attack civilian targets in the middle east and call them military operations, and yet when those attacks are responded to in a similar fashion, it is called terrorism. Of course it is all a charade to further entice people to join the meat grinder to further the goals of the military industrial complex.

Why should I be warned for saying !@#$ the US military, !@#$ every general and every soldier, every missile maintenance worker and every army cook. !@#$ every Vietnam veteran who sends their kid to the army, in fact !@#$ veterans in general. Their, and everyone else's, willingness to blindly fight not for their country or their freedom (both completely redundant concepts in the twenty-first century corpocracy), but for oil and land, to use bullets and guns which form the backbone of the US war economy is not an admirable trait. !@#$ them all.

Edited by Saopha Calas Vaduum
  • Upvote 3

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

Why? It's true. They dropped two atomic bombs on civilian targets. They regularly attack civilian targets in the middle east and call them military operations, and yet when those attacks are responded to in a similar fashion, it is called terrorism. Of course it is all a charade to further entice people to join the meat grinder to further the goals of the military industrial complex.

Why should I be warned for saying !@#$ the US military, !@#$ every general and every soldier, every missile maintenance worker and every army cook. !@#$ every Vietnam veteran who sends their kid to the army, in fact !@#$ veterans in general. Their, and everyone else's, willingness to blindly fight not for their country or their freedom (both completely redundant concepts in the twenty-first century corpocracy), but for oil and land, to use bullets and guns which form the backbone of the US war economy is not an admirable trait. !@#$ them all.

Because it's just plain hatred. I'm not bashing on where you or others are from so why you gotta bash on and generalize where I'm from? Makes you a !@#$. 

Edited by Ansom
  • Upvote 2