I'm back.

Prefontaine

I want you to join Rose and experience it from the inside. You have been part of Rose's initial stage FA and seen it develop, it's only fair you see how the sausage is actually made. 

Also we got Keegoz.

I am not a member of Guardian p&w

f2VouKU.png

Join Guardian. It's your destiny :P. And with Hawkeyes last post I am now positive he is a troll

• Upvote 1

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Guest hawkeye

Join Guardian. It's your destiny :P. And with Hawkeyes last post I am now positive he is a troll

i speak to jemmm on irc he seems like cool dude

I want you to join Rose and experience it from the inside. You have been part of Rose's initial stage FA and seen it develop, it's only fair you see how the sausage is actually made. 

Also we got Keegoz.

Finally people recognise I am a recruitment asset.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Don't join SS

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

i speak to jemmm on irc he seems like cool dude

Little surprise there. :rolleyes:

I would advise coming to Rose, but I feel like it'd be better for you to join an alliance that is in need of a high-profile player. Coincidentally, Guardian seems like a logical choice. :P

Joining a smaller and/or newer alliance and helping them into the forefront of politics also seems like a fun option.

Regardless of your choice, welcome back!

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

Little surprise there. :rolleyes:

I would advise coming to Rose, but I feel like it'd be better for you to join an alliance that is in need of a high-profile player. Coincidentally, Guardian seems like a logical choice. :P

Joining a smaller and/or newer alliance and helping them into the forefront of politics also seems like a fun option.

Regardless of your choice, welcome back!

You're doing it wrong. Here let me help you.

Join Rose

Welcome back pre.

Join a smaller alliance - join an alliance where one of the leaders lives in the same city as you.....come join us at InGen. :)

Unless you want to just join a top 10 and sit there bored, you have the chance to shape young minds here.

• Upvote 1