DoE of the Reichswehr

Odin

T9QoSRH.png

Kind-hearted people might of course think there was some ingenious way to disarm or defeat the enemy without too much bloodshed,

and might imagine this is the true goal of the art of war.

Pleasant as it sounds, it is a fallacy that must be exposed: War is such a dangerous business that mistakes that come from kindness are the very worst.

- Carl von Clausewitz

Luftwaffenadler.gif

Sbv2e83t.jpg

1p4JPwP.png

dxKIP3u.png

Official Acronym: Rw

Ingame Link: Click

Charter : Reichswehr charter

Forum: http://reichswehr.forummotion.com

IRC channel on ColdFront : #Reichswehr

QgR2vf3.png

Edited by Wilhelm II
  • Upvote 6

As of today, Rose shall be protecting Reichswehr (no one saw this coming, a rose protectorate?!). It is a pleasure to serve them as our newly made ally, and friend. We will make it our duty to guide them down the path of success, and hope that this agreement will bring prosperity towards their nations to be. We shall offer them only the best of knowledge and provide aid to them when they need it. There are high hopes for this newly formed alliance, and we pledge to help contribute to their flourishing.

Hooray for new things! 

Shoutout to kimmy for helping with this!

• Upvote 6

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Obligatory "I knew about this ages ago"

o/ Wilhelm and big German words

• Upvote 2

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

We almost have as many protectorates as TS now!

• Upvote 1

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Good luck Wilhelm! Sorry I couldn't join, but Guardian is awesome.

o/ Reichswehr

• Upvote 1

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

You DEIC traitor.May your crops fail and your manhood grow limp.

Anyway enough of that.You have been a great team-mate over the last year and good luck with your new alliance.Hope it goes the way you have planned and if you ever need anything just give us a shout

• Upvote 2

isn't the eagle in pictured used by nazis?

The Reichsadler (Imperial Eagle), a.k.a. Bundesadler (Federal Eagle) in modern day use, has been used throughout the entire Germanic history. It was, indeed, used by Nazi Germany - but that was only a small fragment of its use throughout history. It's even still used today in modern Germany.

Wilhelm II can probably expand further, that's just what I know off the top of my head from multiple years of German. :P

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

isn't the eagle in pictured used by nazis?

I dont know, I just thought it looks awesome, i took it from an english fashion label (obvious lie)

691654374_1484439199.jpg

You DEIC traitor.May your crops fail and your manhood grow limp.

Anyway enough of that.You have been a great team-mate over the last year and good luck with your new alliance.Hope it goes the way you have planned and if you ever need anything just give us a shout

Wow, you have an avatar, nice :D

Thx, and i already have plans to bring crops from Monsanto inGen

The Reichsadler (Imperial Eagle), a.k.a. Bundesadler (Federal Eagle) in modern day use, has been used throughout the entire Germanic history. It was, indeed, used by Nazi Germany - but that was only a small fragment of its use throughout history. It's even still used today in modern Germany.

Wilhelm II can probably expand further, that's just what I know off the top of my head from multiple years of German. :P

Yeah, i just didnt want to use the current one...  i just dont know why.... >_>

300px-Deutscher_Bundestag_logo.svg.png

• Upvote 1

Good luck Wilhelm II with this. You got a big nation, clearly put in some effort in the set up, and got Rose to protect you just in case... as such I think you'll do great. 

• Upvote 3

awesome logo and good luck with your alliance o/

Edited by Reznikov
  • Upvote 1

Signature removed due to rule violation. All posts/imagery with text must be in English.

^ Totally not true I've seen tons of sigs with ' imagery not in english ' and so have you !!

' The Revolution shall not be silenced ' - Reznikov