A brief Message from the Light...

sdY3XqE.png                                                                                                                                                    IWwC6Jr.jpg

The Light Force Announcement

Government Switch-ups

Recently, the Odd Squad and The Light Federation merged into eachother, forming "The Light Force". Since then, people have been saying that Katerina deserves a Leadership position as well. Well now TLF has 5 Leaders. Katerina will be working as the President of Resources.

MrBooty, due to his experience in Military Affairs, is now .... well... President of Military Affairs, leaving me with Foreign Affairs.

Anybody who has spoke with MrBooty about treaties or stuff contact him.

tl;dr = Katerina President of Resources, MrBooty President of MA, Lizzy Prez of FA

Signed TLF Leadership: The%20Light%20Federation.png

Lysandre Mackintosh President of Foreign Affairs

Alataq President of Internal Affairs

Katerina - President of Resources

Ansom President of Economic Affairs

MrcB90Yfn.png - President of Military Affairs

Edited by Lysandre Mackintosh

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

5 leaders sounds stressful, good luck guys!

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

5 leaders sounds stressful, good luck guys!

Good luck guys, 5 equal leaders seems rough though.

We all LOOve eachother so it should be fine :D

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

It seems that MrBooty isn't the only ass in TLF. ;)

Someone posting an announcement without telling all of the gov and then saying that these changes are permanent is not true.

Specifying ;)

Edited by Alataq

dpluao815a3.png

Well that was certainly quick. Good luck to Oddsquad in getting some of it's numbers back from this.

*scribbles The Light Force > merge into Rose.... 2 months max... yeah seems right... should congratulate instead but I got to promo now to put myself over later*

I would say grats but it appears that Katerina has left the building....    :o

Thank you anyways ^^

I was only in government for a few hours before it was decided that Mr.Booty would be emperor; which is cool it was a bs job anyways. All that matters is I got the alliance back. <3 (Thank you Sheepy!) 

Well that was certainly quick. Good luck to Oddsquad in getting some of it's numbers back from this.

Odd Squad will most likely get the majority of its members back. I am so happy that they enjoyed their time in OS to want to come back even with the raid drama(s). I'm excited to resume building a relationship with them. Even though I don't always speak highly of Ansom, we make a good team. Changes will be made to OS to fix structure, but expect us to reclaim our place in the top #25

Edited by Katerina
Hdh3TqS.gif

So an alliance Ansom was part of went tits up again.How many is that now?

The Light Force may be rip, but The Light Federation will back from this stronger.

I think this can be taken as a learning experience, 5 presidents don't work... :P

dpluao815a3.png

The Light Force may be rip, but The Light Federation will back from this stronger.

I think this can be taken as a learning experience, 5 presidents don't work... :P

But was it not because one wanted to be higher then the rest? Tricky business that many wouldn't accept... still could have been worse I suppose. The Light Federation and Odd Squad could have gone full on Li Jue-Guo Si and started fighting each other. A shame MrBooty couldn't be the Dong to unite all of you.