Abortion ought to be abolished, permanently!

Edward

Here you go.... without the orange background:

(Quote)  In relation to homosexuality and AIDS, the original spread of AIDS is generally attributed to the promiscuity of homosexual men. Originally the syndrome was called the "gay disease" because the overwhelming majority of patients were homosexual men.

In September of 2010, Reuters reported: "Nearly one in five gay and bisexual men in 21 major U.S. cities are infected with HIV, and nearly half of them do not know it". A September 2010 report of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reported : "Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM) represent approximately 2% of the US population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV and are the only risk group in which new HIV infections have been increasing steadily since the early 1990s. In 2006, MSM accounted for more than half (53%) of all new HIV infections in the United States..."

In August of 2009, LifeSiteNews reported: "An official with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced the CDC's estimate Monday that in the United States AIDS is fifty times more prevalent among men who have sex with men ('MSM') than the rest of the population." Of newly diagnosed HIV infections in the United States during the year 2003, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) estimated that about 63% were among men who were infected through sexual contact with other men. (end Quote)

She said because of sexuality, not how they express it.

Edited by Vladimir Zhogin

Have I said anything about gay people? All I have been speaking about is the "act" of "homosexuality". I have made a point of that but if this chav chooses to ignore it then that's her problem. 

You said to execute them.

You said to execute them.

I didn't say anything about executing people because they are gay.

If they choose to express it with the act of homosexuality. Then hell yes! You need to prevent the spreading of HIV/AIDS which attack the human immune system.

Edited by Khilafah
ztt5Wgs.png

I agree that homosexuals are the main carrier of AIDS but you made a very simple minded solution of just outlawing it and threatening anyone who performs a homosexual act with death is just stupid. Even a 5 year old could come up with a better solution.

Edited by Kyubey

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

If they choose to express it with the act of homosexuality. Then hell yes! You need to prevent the spreading of HIV/AIDS which attack the human immune system.

You can prevent it by broadcasting commercials of how to, not show what the government is going to do if you do it. Love is something that is never going to be killed.

Have I said anything about gay people? All I have been speaking about is the "act" of "homosexuality". I have made a point of that but if this chav chooses to ignore it then that's her problem. 

I don't know what the "act of homosexuality" is any more than I could define the "act of heterosexuality". Is it intercourse? Oral sex? Licking? Kissing? Touching?

6hu5nt.jpg

I agree that homosexuals are the main carrier of AIDS but you made a very simple minded solution of just outlawing it and threatening anyone who performs a homosexual act with death is just stupid. Even a 5 year old could come up with a better solution.

Thank you for acknowledging facts but the death penalty is still the way to go in my opinion, not against gay people in general, but people who are proven before a court to have committed the act of homosexuality. 

Edited by Khilafah
ztt5Wgs.png

You can prevent it by broadcasting commercials of how to, not show what the government is going to do if you do it. Love is something that is never going to be killed.

This is not love: This is an act of pure EVIL.................... go and look at images of people who have AIDS/HIV and come back to this discussion.

ztt5Wgs.png

Bisexuals are the most dangerous: After they get HIV/AIDS from MSM they give it to women - MSF. Then the Women pass it to normal Men - FSM.

It's A Serious Public Health ConcernHIV infection in Australia, 2009–2013:

MSM = Men who have Sex with Men

IDU = Injected Drug Users

MSF/FSM = Heterosexual Contact

1280px-Newly_acquired_HIV_infection_in_A

ztt5Wgs.png

Bisexuals are the most dangerous: After they get HIV/AIDS from MSM they give it to women - MSF. Then the Women pass it to normal Men - FSM.

It's A Serious Public Health ConcernHIV infection in Australia, 2009–2013:

MSM = Men who have Sex with Men

IDU = Injected Drug Users

MSF/FSM = Heterosexual Contact

1280px-Newly_acquired_HIV_infection_in_A

You're dodging my question, how is it evil?

The amount of ignorance is absurd. Extremely off topic. And most of all, absolutely full of hate. !@#$ you. Cake and Sodomy is de !@#$ licious

Learn the definitions of the words you choose to use. Facts and statistics are not: "Ignorance".

The dressing of that cake will undoubtedly be AIDS/HIV... 

Perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you - Reflect upon that.

Edited by Khilafah
ztt5Wgs.png

This is not love: This is an act of pure EVIL.................... go and look at images of people who have AIDS/HIV and come back to this discussion.

I wasnt aware my cousins RIGHT to love the girl of her dreams was an act of evil. *Insert Sarcastic voice here*

It isnt up to you what evil is. Your morals arent everybodies morals.

#LoveWinsEverytime

• Upvote 6

PoJQyFJ.gif

BRB Imma report him to the mods

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Why are you threatening me for my personal views?

I would have accepted it if it was only your personal views but you are also making personal attacks against people.

• Upvote 1