BoC Government Lineup

Lord Frostsword

Good evening citizens of Orbis,

Just a quick announcement tonight guys, i promise. :P We have finished our new Government lineup. Please join me in welcoming our new and old members into their new positions. 

President: Lord Frostsword
Vice-President: Morgan

Chief Justice: Ivan
Senior Justice: Bezzers
Justice: Kirito

Minister of Defense: Lord McHenry
Deputy Minister of Defense: McMelvin

Minister of Finance: Goomy
Deputy Minister of Finance: Will Golay
Deputy Minister of Finance: John X

Minister of Internal Affairs: Josh Freer
Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs: Kyubey

Minister of Foreign Affairs: Lord of Puns

Minister of Propaganda: Kingfloater

cheers guys! 

look forward to hearing more soon ^_^

Edited by Lord Frostsword
  • Upvote 1

navyship.png

Frostsword is love. Frostsword is life.

o/ government stuff

Thats unfortunate. LoP is smart and motivated. 

he still hold a gov position so his skills will be utilized :P 

"LMFAO nazi Goomy is the best Goomy" - Kyubey  "Goomy is Perfect" - Ripper

Some sort of gov for CoS

#RollBezzers2k18

o/ government stuff

he still hold a gov position so his skills will be utilized :P

True. Just seemed a little sad after LF had him run as his VP a few weeks ago, won, and then... was shifted off somewhere else.

q8nfyvc.gif

Congratulations on weathering all this and producing that lineup.

Uh, why would Morgan want the VP job when he flat out admitted that part of his incompetence with leading TDX was due to a busy life?

I'd guess it's just a case of him being given the title of Duke of Anle if you will. Meaningless formality of no actual importance (regardless of what the position implies) given to a former leader in a show of courtesy. I say that as I assume the power in BoC will continue to rest in BoC members hands (and not Terradoxian hands).

Looking at it though now that I brought up that title... seems we have found our Adou as the whole lazy leader oblivious to corruption in his court thereby causing their state's downfall matches up so well. 

• Upvote 1

Mistake putting Morgan into a high government position after all that happened in Terradoxia. Although when you're on a streak of bad decisions why stop? amirite?

• Upvote 5

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Congratulations on weathering all this and producing that lineup.

I'd guess it's just a case of him being given the title of Duke of Anle if you will. Meaningless formality of no actual importance (regardless of what the position implies) given to a former leader in a show of courtesy. I say that as I assume the power in BoC will continue to rest in BoC members hands (and not Terradoxian hands).

Looking at it though now that I brought up that title... seems we have found our Adou as the whole lazy leader oblivious to corruption in his court thereby causing their state's downfall matches up so well. 

Ooh I'm loving your new alliance pip

We all make mistakes, I hope this one doesn't come back to bite you.

On a more positive note, this does mean I get to interact with LoP for the first time in a long while. The little things in life.

Thats unfortunate. LoP is smart and motivated. 

you can't have people like that in government as they will pose a threat to the seat of power they'll just get bored.

• Upvote 4

Usually how an alliance recovers from losing key gov members is a testament to how well they will do after. With losses like Ashland and Kadin, the solution is to add Morgan near the top? I dare say I think your ship is springing leaks LF. You better start doubling your personal efforts lest you want to sink.

Edited by Judge Dredd
  • Upvote 4

scSqPGJ.gif