Male Pregnancy

Guest hawkeye

Guest hawkeye

in the future, with technology advancing, do you think men will be able to become pregnant like woman?

do you think this is a good thing or a bad thing? is it good if men could get pregnant or not?

Hmm, what do I think? Well, IF , someday, we finally have such technology for male to be pregnant, that is such an amazing achievement. There will be people out there who are going to oppose this. They will say this as "unnatural", "destroying the concept of marriage between male and female".

Edited by SythKingdom

Guest hawkeye

Hm could be a good way to further procreation, especially with the legalization of gay marriage. Great post Hawkeye!

this is interesting point

if gay couples can have children, they will be happier???

seems like good thing

• Administrators

This looks more like discussion than debate, and so I'm moving it out of the debate subforum.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

in the future, with technology advancing, do you think men will be able to become pregnant like woman?

do you think this is a good thing or a bad thing? is it good if men could get pregnant or not?

The main question would be: Why?

The moment we start investing resources into making man pregnant, i'd have to think we really didn't have anything left to do :v

Guest hawkeye

It is better if the world think about finding a cure for Ebola. The outbreak of Ebola have happened for numerous of times since the year of 1970. Rather than .. this thing; ..

i think it be good we can give equality to men and allow them to get pregnant like woman do.

i think it be good we can give equality to men and allow them to get pregnant like woman do.

You're quite the liberal Jesus. lol

I don't think getting a man pregnant is a necessary development, but then again China has an over abundant male population... 

• Upvote 1
Hdh3TqS.gif

Well technically the only requirement to become pregnant is a functional ovary/uterus/Fallopian tube.

So yes, men are capable of becoming pregnant. 

Even in the case of the first pregnant man, Thomas Beatie, he had a fully functional ovary/uterus/Fallopian tube.

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)