Announcement from BoC

Lord Frostsword

Everyone accusing BoC of now having dirty money should probably keep in mind that since this has been going on for months or longer, that "dirty money" is actually all over the game. Not just in BoC, not just in TDX, but likely in all your nations as well. 

Just considering the sheer length of time, and everything I've heard about this, I'm pretty sure it's been well spread through the whole game. 

But it doesn't matter what BoC did in this situation. I think the current PR backlash would be the same no matter what we decided to do in this scandal.

Don't take the b8 m8.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Everyone accusing BoC of now having dirty money should probably keep in mind that since this has been going on for months or longer, that "dirty money" is actually all over the game. Not just in BoC, not just in TDX, but likely in all your nations as well. 

Just considering the sheer length of time, and everything I've heard about this, I'm pretty sure it's been well spread through the whole game. 

But it doesn't matter what BoC did in this situation. I think the current PR backlash would be the same no matter what we decided to do in this scandal.

EDIT:

Sorry.

editing your rant by crossing it out and leaving it there to be read is just a passive aggressive way of feigning compliance.

That sorry is worthless,just like you.

• Upvote 1

editing your rant by crossing it out and leaving it there to be read is just a passive aggressive way of feigning compliance.

That sorry is worthless,just like you.

I left it there because it was already quoted anyway. But now it's removed, although anyone can still see what I said.

But I completely agree. Let's make this personal by describing the worth of people we have never spoken to.

tumblr_m9czr1koad1rutbklo1_5002_zpsgrmgw

Drip, drip, drop

ヽ( 。ヮ゚)ノ "Jump on the crazy brain gravy train!" (。□゚ノ)ノ

I left it there because it was already quoted anyway. But now it's removed, although anyone can still see what I said.

But I completely agree. Let's make this personal by describing the worth of people we have never spoken to.

sounds good to me cupcake  ;)

• Upvote 1