Announcement from BoC

Lord Frostsword

I am pretty sure this is simply not true based on what Sheepy said.  He did say that one good war would set them back and cancel out their ill gotten gains (known to the recipients of the aid or not).

Well,now that Morgan is VP, it just puts the icing on the cake.

• Upvote 1

Glad to see that we have split opinions on the merger and I'm really interested to see what becomes of this whole kerfuffle (even though everyone knows what's gonna happen) :3

Edited by Kyubey

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

We just call it as we see it. TDX seem to have profited from cheating, and have joined BoC... Ergo...

ergo mensa are going to whine because they have nothing better to do?

• Upvote 1

"LMFAO nazi Goomy is the best Goomy" - Kyubey  "Goomy is Perfect" - Ripper

Some sort of gov for CoS

#RollBezzers2k18

LMFAO, I am enjoying this way too much.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

I am happy to have our longtime friends and allies of UST and TDX join our brotherhood. May we prosper and forge an even stronger bond!

o/

[22:05] <&Clarke> And what do you do Ivan?

[22:05] <&Clarke> Do you make artwork and stuff

[22:05] <@Goomy> he sort of prances about fabulously 

ergo mensa are going to whine because they have nothing better to do?

Poor BoC and their reading comprehension issues.  Making factual statements is not the same as whining.  See the post I quoted here for an example of a whine. 

-signature removed for rules violation-

its times like this I wish UPN didnt make BoC sign a NAP with mensa

And that 20 mill

That NAP should be gone by now IIRC.

Here's the thread. http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/5977-the-nap-heard-round-the-world/

It was posted on the 23rd of April, about 3 months and 3 days ago.

Edited by Kadin

Only some people done wrong and they are banned.

If you guys( who ever said we are all cheaters) think that we are all cheaters then you guys are also one of us.

From TDX we sold resources and bought resources. It circulated whole P&W if we are all cheaters then who benefited from us means purchased goods from us and sold their goods to us are all cheaters.

If you guys answer is "we don't know that we are buying from cheaters and sold to cheaters" then my answer is also same we don't know about cheaters. We just taking loans to improve our small nations.

You guys are so much experienced that you can simply say he is cheater by seeing his nation. But we are not that much experienced. We don't even know how to build our nation in a way so we can run our nation without buying resources for daily basis and build army so you don't dare to touch us.

TDX has around 44 nations if you guys feel whole 44 nations did cheating then the all P&W nations did cheating. If you really feel only few guys done wrong then stop posting that TDX cheated.

If your answer is "No, all are not cheaters" then sheepy already deleted their nations. If you know there are others who also chated help sheepy in this matter.

Edited by Sabarish

Only some people done wrong and they are banned.

If you guys( who ever said we are all cheaters) think that we are all cheaters then you guys are also one of us.

From TDX we sold resources and bought resources. It circulated whole P&W if we are all cheaters then who benefited from us means purchased goods from us and sold their goods to us are all cheaters.

If you guys answer is "we don't know that we are buying from cheaters and sold to cheaters" then my answer is also same we don't know about cheaters. We just taking loans to improve our small nations.

You guys are so much experienced that you can simply say he is cheater by seeing his nation. But we are not that much experienced. We don't even know how to build our nation in a way so we can run our nation without buying resources for daily basis and build army so you don't dare to touch us.

TDX has around 44 nations if you guys feel whole 44 nations did cheating then the all P&W nations did cheating. If you really feel only few guys done wrong then stop posting that TDX cheated.

If your answer is "No, all are not cheaters" then sheepy already deleted their nations. If you know there are others who also chated help sheepy in this matter.

Dude, the game is so &#33;@#&#036;ing boring, stop trying to spoil the drama...

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

Please lord, spare BoC this horror! They are just putting on members and growing with potential dirty money. Show me one single currency that isn't coated in cocaine or poop. Simple fact is BoC will now get rolled. The current sides have clearly been drawn.

But don't listen to me, I swear my nukes don't talk to me and they sure as hell can't predict the future!

• Upvote 3

I doubt the few extra members they got from that merger were worth the diplomatic and reputation hit they've had happen in result of this. This is sad because UST was largely the one that was both friends with BoC, and they were the part of TD that was largely innocent in this cheating scandal too.

That NAP should be gone by now IIRC.

Here's the thread. http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/5977-the-nap-heard-round-the-world/

It was posted on the 23rd of April, about 3 months and 3 days ago.

Huh. Look at that. Interesting that you scuttled off out of BoC right before the NAP ended.

• Upvote 3

-signature removed for rules violation-

Some points before this thread hits the graveyard:

1) Sheepy didn't say anyone who wasn't punished is innocent. He just acted to the extent he could based on the evidence he had. Absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence, etc. 

2) I don't love the fact that people who were unwitting recipients of cheated assistance will get to keep what they have now, but there's a time to let it go. I took ~2600 infra away from Eugene and now feel better. 

3) Nevertheless, it's weird from a PR perspective to merge with Terradoxia and in effect adopt the history of that alliance. Smart move would have been to accept them as refugees after TDX was disbanded. From now on people will likely never miss an opportunity to remind BoC that it's the product of a merger with a cheating-tainted alliance. 

you sir,have nailed it.

Huh. Look at that. Interesting that you scuttled off out of BoC right before the NAP ended.

Oh, please. As if that had anything to do with it. :rolleyes:

Discussion of cheating has gone on long enough.  That's a grossly out-of-character designation that can be discussed elsewhere.  We allow quite a bit of leniency with crossing the line between IC and OOC, but this is a RP forum and that discussion is too far beyond the line. 

• Upvote 1

EDIT:

Discussion of cheating has gone on long enough.  That's a grossly out-of-character designation that can be discussed elsewhere.  We allow quite a bit of leniency with crossing the line between IC and OOC, but this is a RP forum and that discussion is too far beyond the line. 

Sorry.

Edited by Lan

tumblr_m9czr1koad1rutbklo1_5002_zpsgrmgw

Drip, drip, drop

ヽ( 。ヮ゚)ノ "Jump on the crazy brain gravy train!" (。□゚ノ)ノ