Announcement from BoC

Lord Frostsword

Begging and giving away their bank from what I've heard.

Interesting.  BoC, an old ally of Tdox, has incorporated the players and infrastructure bought with money gained by cheating.  Although this does not make BoC an officially cheating alliance it certainly seems that they are deliberately benefiting from the cheaters... at the very least indirectly.

-signature removed for rules violation-

Considering the Terradoxia nations that joined other alliances who kept the fanfare to zero to avoid all this talk, ragging on BoC is pointless. Either target them all (the alliances accepting them), or just don't. 

Good fortune moving forward. 

• Upvote 2

o/ merger

Also guys if you are going to call us cheaters, or our new members cheaters because they benefited from someone else cheating, then I'm afraid by that logic anyone who has in anyway benefited must be a cheater, so anyone who has even traded with them. I'm guessing that would make a lot of you cheaters as well. But that would be stupid, so don't apply that rule to us. Some players cheated, Sheepy handled it, if you can't deal with that then take it up with him, don't comment repetitive insults on our posts, i.e get over it :)

• Upvote 1

"LMFAO nazi Goomy is the best Goomy" - Kyubey  "Goomy is Perfect" - Ripper

Some sort of gov for CoS

#RollBezzers2k18

I wonder what the government structure will be like.  Will the BoC government over look important issues and feign ignorance?

BoC needs Kadin and Ashland.

We were fine before kadin and will be fine after.

Without Ashland our overall fabulousness may drop a bit but apart form that we'll do just fine.

Edited by Goomy
  • Upvote 2

Some sort of gov for CoS

#RollBezzers2k18

We were fine before kadin and will be fine after.

Without Ashland our overall fabulousness may drop a bit but apart form that we'll do just fine.

I always love optimism.

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

The future of BoC is as bright as the clouds.

As long as they can keep oppressing that Hawkeye guy. If he ever gets big enough to actually fight....well i don't even want to think about what might happen

kittenSIG.gif

I come to nurture the weak;

to provide sustenance

for those in need.

As long as they can keep oppressing that Hawkeye guy. If he ever gets big enough to actually fight....well i don't even want to think about what might happen

Nah, too many people hate him. We would keep him in check. Also, all he ever uses is the forums. He is never active in the actual game

What is there to judge an alliance by if not fabulousness?

Despite my strong opinions regarding the leadership of TDX, I hope BoC can truly turn this around. Best of luck.

Edited by Hodor
  • Upvote 1

Being perfectly honest, I think that if you're still griping about last187, you need to go talk to Sheepy. 

• Upvote 1

Will Golay

Brotherhood of the Clouds Deputy Minister of Economics

<Kyubey>: bush did 7 11
<Kyubey>: slurpees can't melt steel beams

Boc just needs to grow a pair of elements such as lightning and hail to rain HAVOC on all the haters ;) good for them though getting the new members and possibly filling the voids in government that was causing trouble. I look forward to seeing and maybe participating in a war involving boc whether its with or against them

O/respect

• Upvote 2

Have fun with all that money!

I wish, sadly they did not bring any cheated money with them :/ 

o/ Dissapointed

oh wait..

Some sort of gov for CoS

#RollBezzers2k18

I wish, sadly they did not bring any cheated money with them :/ 

o/ Dissapointed

oh wait..

The taint will linger and since TDX merged into BoC officially, it follows them there.

The taint will linger and since TDX merged into BoC officially, it follows them there.

Exactly this. It doesn't matter if it wasn't BoC where it happened- Terradoxia indirectly and directly benefited from the exploitation and that means they're tainted. Anything bought from that point forward with money sent around was bought with ill-gotten gains.

imagine.png

It's not how hard you try, it's if you succeed.

Exactly this. It doesn't matter if it wasn't BoC where it happened- Terradoxia indirectly and directly benefited from the exploitation and that means they're tainted. Anything bought from that point forward with money sent around was bought with ill-gotten gains.

sorry i think you are misinformed. terradoxia members who benefited from the money were set back by sheepy. some lost cities and other resources. The funds and what members gained were taken back. 

Edited by Goomy

Some sort of gov for CoS

#RollBezzers2k18

sorry i think you are misinformed. terradoxia members who benefited from the money were set back by sheepy. some lost cities and other resources. The funds and what members gained were taken back. 

I am pretty sure this is simply not true based on what Sheepy said.  He did say that one good war would set them back and cancel out their ill gotten gains (known to the recipients of the aid or not).

• Upvote 1

-signature removed for rules violation-

• Wiki Mod

Sheepy removed only the initial exploit funds. The, for the lack of a better term, "interest" TDX collected on that he left for the playerbase to handle. BoC & any other AA taking TDX members in prevents that from happening.

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

I'm going to play devil's advocate here for a moment and say those are some pretty tough words from an alliance that knows it doesn't have the power to roll BoC and allies. I'm obviously referring to Mensa here.

You guys gonna put up or shut up?

Wait what?

Make sense Kadin. I mean, all BoC did was organize a spy raid back then.

How does it feel to be replaced by TDX members?

I like how he added 'and allies'.  I doubt any single alliance could roll more than one top 10 alliance at the same time.

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

Wait what?

Make sense Kadin. I mean, all BoC did was organize a spy raid back then.

How does it feel to be replaced by TDX members?

Technically I was replaced by McHenry, aka the guy whose job I took in the first place. I feel pretty good about it.

Anyway, I was just trying to make a point about how silly you all sound talking tough on the forums when you know you won't do anything about it. Not trying to sign BoC or anyone else up for a conflict, although I wouldn't mind the increased gas prices if a war did break out. ;)

Edited by Kadin