Announcement from BoC

Lord Frostsword

BoCFlagmini_zpse73385b5.png     A BoC Announcement    BoCFlagmini_zpse73385b5.png

Good evening citizens of Orbis,

There has been scandals recently regarding our long time friend and ally Terradoxia. I would like to put the rumors to rest. After the cheating was investigated and sheepy cleaned up the mess, Josh and Morgan were left unbanned and innocent in Sheepy's eyes. We stand with our longtime friends from UST in their innocence. Terradoxia, and the Brotherhood of the Clouds have decided to merge. This opportunity is a blessed one for both side, as we always felt that if TDX and BOC were to merge we would get along very well together. The day has come, and we welcome our new brothers to the BoC. We will be working on a new charter, and a new Government line up in the coming days. The Brotherhood of the Clouds will also be Protecting the Terradoxia Alliance Affiliation for the next 48 hours.

As we get things done, we will keep the Orbis community updated.

o/ BoC

o7 TDX

Cheers

Edited by Lord Frostsword

navyship.png

Frostsword is love. Frostsword is life.

#kadin2015

bring him up

• Upvote 2

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Good luck in your future affairs!

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

The future of BoC is as bright as the clouds.

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

wow letting in cheaters?

no honour from the clouds.

Just an FYI not everyone in Terradoxia is a cheater. So stop $@!# posting on all of the topics pertaining to the BoC and Terradoxia.

Edited by Kyubey
  • Upvote 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Just an FYI not everyone in Terradoxia is a cheater.

I recommend just ignoring that guy, to be honest. He's not really even playing the game. He just tries to troll the forums instead.

• Upvote 2

I recommend just ignoring that guy, to be honest. He's not really even playing the game. He just tries to troll the forums instead.

IK I'm probably never going to acknowledge his existence ever again  ^_^

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Lol.. Protecting them after the war.

• Upvote 2

Just an FYI not everyone in Terradoxia is a cheater.

eh, while its very true they may not all be cheaters. the alliance as a whole benefited from such acts.

Not sure if any measure was taken to remedy that.

HoloSig2017.png.afe1505c82cc3db09be025a9