World Quidditch League - $100k Daily

Ekejen Luish

Welcome to the World Quidditch League!

SPONSORED BY:

Zvanpxiru Eroryyvba - [REDACTED]

RNN: BRINGING THE NEWS OF REKISHSTEIN TO YOU!

The WQL is a league in witch Quidditch is played!

Thanks to recent advances in technology, the WQL has been able to successfully make flying broomsticks as well as flying quaffles, bludgers, and golden snitches, all based off of the game of quidditch from J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series.

Now, your nation can have your very own International Quidditch team!

What can I win?
Once 2 more teams join, the top team will receive $100,000 daily. I plan on making this number larger once more people join.

Where can I view the teams?
WQL now has a list! Click here to view the teams and their stats:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17syW-ZuEMh7vO9SltCgSVYqaeBDIz6FhvyZDICGNe7E/edit?usp=sharing

This sounds like FOFA...
Indeed it may! It is based quite a bit off of FOFA, due to their success. However, there will be many things different about the WQL, such as the sport played and the prizes. If you are a member of FOFA, you can join this too (if Sir Nicklas is okay with it, and you have no alliance restrictions or anything), and you can have chances at even more prizes and awards.

Should I be worried about fairness?
Not really. The teams are sorted into color-coded groups, and one team can only challenge other teams which are in their group.

Example: Team A is in red, Team B is in yellow, Team C is also in yellow. Team C cannot challenge the lower group team, Team A, and can only challenge the similarly leveled Team B.

How do the Simulations Work?
Basically, I choose a random number between 1-10. If it is 1-5, the challenging team is home. If it is 6-10, the other team is home. There is a home field advantage, but it is very small.

Anyway, I then factor in the team's attributes. I add all the attributes together, then the home field advantage, then also the luck factor. The luck factor is a random number between 1-30 for each team. When added to the rest of the equation, this can completely change the game.

After that, whichever team has the higher sum wins, and I use that to partially calculate the score, which is mostly randomized.

Okay, then what are my team attributes?
Each team has 5 attributes: Chasing (handling the quaffle), Beating (beating the bludger), Seeking (how good your Seeker is at seeking out the Golden Snitch), Keeping (blocking goals), and Experience (how much experience your team has).

How do I make my team's attributes better?
Comment below as follows:

Nation:
Team Name (if any):
Attribute(s):
Amount:
Cost:

Then, send Rekishstein a trade as payment.

Oh, and btw, the cost is 10,000 per amount of upgrade.

EXAMPLE:

Nation: Rekishstein
Team Name: The Happy Tree Friends
Attribute(s): Chasing, Beating, and Seeking
Amount: Chasing: +10, Beating: +5, Seeking: +10
Cost: $250,000

Important: You cannot pay to make your experience attribute better; experience is increased every time you win a game.

How do I sign up?
Comment below as follows:

Nation:
Team Name (if any):

After that, send Rekishstein a trade for $30,000. The 30k is the registration fee, and goes to the prize pool.

How do I challenge teams?
I will make a page once 5 teams join. Check back frequently, as I will post a link here to the challenge page.

What if I don't like Harry Potter?
Good for you! But if you don't join, you're simply missing out on these prizes!

Join the World Quidditch League now, for only $30,000!

Edited by Golen II

This is very small

Yeah I was out running. Accepted trade. Okay, but I named my team the Weasleys so I get a beating bonus, right?

No... You have to upgrade get the Weasley bros on your team.

This sounds mildly interesting.

Nation link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=12859

Nation: Viken

Team: Viken

Also; some funding. 

Nation: Viken

Team Name (if any): Viken

Attribute(s): All 

Amount: + 25

Cost: 1,000,000

I sent you a trade offer.

This is very small

No we need two more people to join before we can start doing quidditch matches. I put a link on the first post with the teams.

FYI:

The teams are sorted into groups: Green, yellow, and red. Green is approx. 2/3 of the top team's overall to the top team's overall. Yellow is 1/3 to 2/3, and Red is the bottom most team to 1/3 of the top team's overall.

This is very small

As of this post, all current teams as well as the next 5 teams to join will receive +5 all team attributes for free (not including experience).

Edited by Golen II

This is very small

Notice: I have added two more tabs to the WQL Team Listing page. One is a display of matches with the XP change for each team, and one lists the daily winners, the current daily prize amount, and the total money given away. Both these two tabs are pretty much blank, however, as five teams (two more teams) must join the League. So go tell your friends (if they play P&W) and anyone else.

This is very small