Is History Faked?

Guest hawkeye

why do atheists hate go so much if they apparently don't think he exists?

Only people who believe in god would be able to hate him, if atheists hate anything it's the result of people believing in god and the like.

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

why do atheists hate go so much if they apparently don't think he exists?

Because your God hates me.  :nyan:

But seriously, as said above, I can't hate something that doesn't exist. I can hate the religious teachings all I want though.

• Upvote 1

tumblr_m9czr1koad1rutbklo1_5002_zpsgrmgw

Drip, drip, drop

ヽ( 。ヮ゚)ノ "Jump on the crazy brain gravy train!" (。□゚ノ)ノ

Don't give him the attention that he desires just let this and all of the other threads he posts die.

• Upvote 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Guest hawkeye

Don't give him the attention that he desires just let this and all of the other threads he posts die.

you say I'm troll and you should ignore...in the process post here yourself???

are you troll?

Are all the people who liked the video I posted "Trolls" as well?

Spirit science has got a lot of views from people who know it to be true, are there really that many "Trolls" around?

Almost everyone in America has seen Ancient Aliens but it doesn't make it any more backed by facts.

Drip, drip, drop

>Genetics

>Big Bang Theory

>Not compatible with Catholicism

just going to leave this here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregor_Mendel

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Lema%C3%AEtre

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

I... I don't even. This thread... 

Why do atheists target Christians so much about creationism, but not Jews or Muslims? 

While I'm sure Christians beliefs about evolution(among other things) filtered their way into ignorant Muslims during colonialism, it is not against Islam.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

>Genetics

>Big Bang Theory

>Not compatible with Catholicism

just going to leave this here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregor_Mendel

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Lema%C3%AEtre

Yeah, there have been many Christian scientists. That doesn't change the story of Genesis. Well, maybe if your converting from Jew to Christian. But other than that, the story doesn't change because a few people learned something.

Drip, drip, drop

Yeah, there have been many Christian scientists. That doesn't change the story of Genesis. Well, maybe if your converting from Jew to Christian. But other than that, the story doesn't change because a few people learned something.

Yeh and the Jewish creation myth, like all creation myths, was based on the very limited understanding of people who were basically at the banging rocks together level of technology. It was then passed down orally for a hundred generations before it was finally written down. It's not a factual story. Genesis is actually probably an amalgamation of old Jewish stories with a moral lesson, kind of like Aesop's fables. I don't "believe" these stories to be "true" - in other words factual. But that doesn't mean they don't have value. The stories of the tree of knowledge and Cain&Abel are as much part of the moral and philosophical backdrop to Western civilisation as Pandoras Box or the Illiad.

In other words, creationism is stupid. Catholic Priest-Scientists have done more to advance scientific knowledge than most people are even vaguely aware of. Creation stories are important moral stories and are even quasi historical in some cases but they aren't meant to be taken as fact as they are the result of a much more primitive society attempting to interpret creation through a weak understanding of reality. No doubt our descendents will laugh at our own understanding of physics in the same way.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong