Is History Faked?

Guest hawkeye

Sounds about as believable as the story of Genesis.

• Upvote 4

tumblr_m9czr1koad1rutbklo1_5002_zpsgrmgw

Drip, drip, drop

ヽ( 。ヮ゚)ノ "Jump on the crazy brain gravy train!" (。□゚ノ)ノ

Guest hawkeye

Sounds about as believable as the story of Genesis.

Quite a lot of people believe the story of genesis, it's a lot more likely then the silly idea that we came from monkeys.

Quite a lot of people believe the story of genesis, it's a lot more likely then the silly idea that we came from monkeys.

We didn't come from monkeys, and unlike Atlantis, magical energies and psychic powers, there is an undeniably countless amount of scientific evidence for evolution.

• Upvote 2

Drip, drip, drop

Guest hawkeye

We didn't come from monkeys, and unlike Atlantis, magical energies and psychic powers, there is an undeniably countless amount of scientific evidence for evolution.

There's only evidence for micro evolution, nothing for macro evolution.

And I finally thought that I had arrived at a place where I wouldn't have to listen to people arguing about the history of humans.

And as for Area  51, well, I used to live in Las Vegas, and it's real. It's a military training site or something like that, no aliens.

• Upvote 1

This is very small

There's only evidence for micro evolution, nothing for macro evolution.

It's called the big bang theory and physics. This can be used to explain not only the evolution of all life on Earth, but all of known existence.

• Upvote 1

Drip, drip, drop

Guest hawkeye

It's called the big bang theory and physics. This can be used to explain not only the evolution of all life on Earth, but all of known existence.

Where did the big bang come from if you believe in it?

Guest hawkeye

Pennies soon make pounds mate.

Sort of argument I tend to see from Atheists, no reason, just troll comments like that.

Where did the big bang come from if you believe in it?

It came from the singularity and is explained through general relativity.

To dumb it down for you, imagine the universe as a reverse black hole.

Edited by Lan

Drip, drip, drop

Is there any evidence to prove this?

Yes, I just gave it to you........

Facepalm_facepalm.png

• Upvote 1

Drip, drip, drop

Can you show me a big bang in a lab or a singularity?

Yes.

We have created and observed countless singularities. You really need to take a course on basic physics some time. This is stuff you should have learned in high school.

Here is an actual radio telescope image of a singularity:

sgra_3d.jpg

Here is another one, although you can't actually see the singularity, because they are invisible. However, it is located at the center of the galaxy (there is also one at the center of the Milky Way):

andromeda-galaxy-comolli-italy.jpg?14314

And here is a machine used to create singularities in a laboratory:

tghygnhjh.jpg

Here is a radio image of a singularity created in the laboratory:

particles-black-hole-2.jpg?1363031159

I am quite honestly baffled by people who live in the modern world and deny the Big Bang. It's almost like denying that gravity exists. Do you think gravity doesn't exist?

But don't take my word for it. Take the word of an actual famous physicist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dhfw2Ii_v7U

Of course, this is just a proposal, since time and space cease to exist at a singularity, we cannot explain the big bang beyond that point.

But it's becoming a pretty popular idea in scientific community that black holes are big bangs and vice versa. According to Steven Hawking, God is not real. The universe created itself.

Edited by Lan
  • Upvote 2

Drip, drip, drop

Finally. Someone who understands basic physics.

[Fistbumps Lan]

And if you don't believe in evolution, you obviously haven't heard/read/watched the recent (sort of) adaptations of viruses and bacteria and stuff that have made it harder to get rid of them. Some illnesses previously curable are now incurable. This is an example of adaptation, which is basic evolution.

Ever heard of Charles Darwin? You should ask him about evolution; he kinda was a big contributor to the theory.

Edited by Golen II

This is very small

People actually believe in talking snakes?

This is getting off topic though

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

No... this isn't off topic. We're making reasonable arguments against hawkeye's religion that Genisis is (Genisisis??) a completely real story! Yeah, take that George Washington. Like he really chopped down a cherry tree. Yeah, suuuurrre he did.

• Upvote 1

This is very small

I know nothing about science, but I think someone in this thread just denied evolution. Umm.... How do I explain this? It's real. We have mountains of evidence- DNA, fossils, etc- supporting the idea. Whereas we have pretty much no evidence to support anything in Genesis.

P.S. I'm a Catholic. Genesis is a group of stories to explain truths about the world. As my religion teacher says, "The truth isn't that it happened, it's that it happens."

• Upvote 1

I know nothing about science, but I think someone in this thread just denied evolution. Umm.... How do I explain this? It's real. We have mountains of evidence- DNA, fossils, etc- supporting the idea. Whereas we have pretty much no evidence to support anything in Genesis.

P.S. I'm a Catholic. Genesis is a group of stories to explain truths about the world. As my religion teacher says, "The truth isn't that it happened, it's that it happens."

only person that denied it was the Troll/OP