Alliance bank bug.

Thomas

Our alliance had millions and a lot of resource in and I looked at the bank activity and there was no sign why all the 0.00. Not sure if this is able to be repaid back but there were a lot of resources. And it was 0'd is there any fix for this.

Sorry did not mean to. My computer froze and I was clicking post and northing was haapining. And when it did I relized that it has been posted 4 times. Sorry.

• Upvote 2

Well I didn't get !@#$ from raiding the wanker who fled to your alliance. Your bank gave me straight zero's even though it said I raided 6%. That's probably where your crybaby !@#$ hid his damn loot anyway. You've got some nerve protecting that inactive scum, your little wanker friend who decided to declare on me despite being a !@#$ing panzy in war and protecting someone who fled his alliance is getting pillaged. Please humour me some more with your petty excuse of an alliance and shove a crumpet up your ass, mate.

Edited by Becca

You believe Jesus can save you but don't seem to remember; even Satan was once a favored angel of god.

Well to be honest we knew he was going away and we were moving over. I do not care what happens to you. Also katrina has given us permission to attack you back. So you should know not to attack. And yes it was at 0 because it was zeroed for some weird reason and I am sort of happy that it happened then as it did as you got no more money. You don't get very far in this game with losing people you can have as allies as you have lost me and my alliance.

Also katrina has given us permission to attack you back. So you should know not to attack. 

My member has been informed of the conversation. I send members anything that involves them.

Everyone has the choice to be the aggressor against my alliance. Neither of you are willing to negotiate as you are concerned about reps and Becca is determined not to give them. Becca decided to challenge you and since she is not breaking my rules I have no problem with her, so please do not shame her. I have faith she will hold her own.

Here is a glimpse into my rules. 

1) Don't raid blue alliances and since you didn't have the merge posted nor was the merging alliance blue I wont penalize her.

2) If you are going to raid make sure you can take on all the nations in that NS in case there is retaliation.

I am really proud of Becca she has taken both the commerce and military requirements. Although you may not respect her, I do. She is a great member, and if she likes to raid I am not taking it away because someone decides to challenge our practice.

Edited by Katerina
  • Upvote 1
Hdh3TqS.gif

Well I didn't get !@#$ from raiding the wanker who fled to your alliance. Your bank gave me straight zero's even though it said I raided 6%. That's probably where your crybaby !@#$ hid his damn loot anyway. You've got some nerve protecting that inactive scum, your little wanker friend who decided to declare on me despite being a !@#$ing panzy in war and protecting someone who fled his alliance is getting pillaged. Please humour me some more with your petty excuse of an alliance and shove a crumpet up your ass, mate.

Someones a bit mad

• Upvote 1

I am still !@#$ing pissed at the god damn wanker, and yet the guy he sends, persist to attack me. I am wiping the floor with the little !@#$. Send another when I'm done with this little runt. I floor him too.

You believe Jesus can save you but don't seem to remember; even Satan was once a favored angel of god.

I am still !@#$ing pissed at the god damn wanker, and yet the guy he sends, persist to attack me. I am wiping the floor with the little !@#$. Send another when I'm done with this little runt. I floor him too.

Rolling you would be so much fun. Please build up to my war range.

Rolling you would be so much fun. Please build up to my war range.

I'd prefer you not attack my members unless you're looking to pick a playground fite with BK.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub: