Arrgh Completes Investigation

Ogaden

rIjDl1V.png

Arrgh has completed its investigation of Terradoxia's money supply and will be winding down our investigative teams.

We have fond memories of our time in Terradoxia and wish them all the best.

• Upvote 2
tvPWtuA.gif

Well those who left in a huff are going to feel silly now.  

So Arrgh and TEst are content to just take ducats in the peace deal, nice. Careful with that extra inflation. 

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 2

So Arrgh and TEst are content to just take ducats in the peace deal, nice. Careful with that extra inflation. 

They won't feel silly. ;)

dpluao815a3.png

Ouch I was hoping for another huge war

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Thanks to the Government Of Arrgh and the Government Of Terradoxia for being able to resolve this matter quickly. I shall not make any new wars now that I know about this end of the war unless I am ordered by the Government Of Terradoxia to do so.

07 Terradoxia

07 Arrgh

BTW Arrgh it was nice touring your land. I will visit your golden beaches and rain forests sometime again as Canada is cold and sometimes cold sucks. 

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Thanks to the Government Of Arrgh and the Government Of Terradoxia for being able to resolve this matter quickly. I shall not make any new wars now that I know about this end of the war unless I am ordered by the Government Of Terradoxia to do so.

07 Terradoxia

07 Arrgh

BTW Arrgh it was nice touring your land. I will visit your golden beaches and rain forests sometime again as Canada is cold and sometimes cold sucks. 

Vancouver is very, very warm right now. Anyways, glad to see a quick conclusion that was also profitable!

Don't worry, the peace was agreed upon a 98% warscore. Arrgh also got a nice +16 prestige from the exchange.

Edited by Hooves
  • Upvote 5

Don't worry, the peace was agreed upon a 98% warscore. Arrgh also got a nice +16 prestige from the exchange.

Not a single ceded province those.  At 98% you should probably have gone for it.

• Upvote 1

-signature removed for rules violation-

Like life, this investigation was way too short (at least for the rest of us to profit from)

Edited by Milkman

kittenSIG.gif

I come to nurture the weak;

to provide sustenance

for those in need.