Good news everyone!

Kadin

Kadin doesn't leave alliances when he lose elections.. No. 

We were going to stick it out.  Then LF started doing "investigations" into my "character" to remove me from the AA.  That was the last straw for everyone.  Particularly after the business of cheating in the elections, shitting on everyone in gov, etc. etc.  We were done.  I was the very first to leave, but I did tell them that they should leave as well.

Anyway, o/ Noir.  I'm out for this round, but I can't wait to see what you accomplish.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Its a shame you didn't feel you could stay with us here in BoC, good luck in your future ventures, next time our paths cross I hope it is on good terms.

We were going to stick it out.  Then LF started doing "investigations" into my "character" to remove me from the AA.  That was the last straw for everyone.  Particularly after the business of cheating in the elections, !@#$ing on everyone in gov, etc. etc.  We were done.  I was the very first to leave, but I did tell them that they should leave as well.

Anyway, o/ Noir.  I'm out for this round, but I can't wait to see what you accomplish.

ashland u leave boc like all the time and constantly go on random ass rants... I like ya buddy but there is no need to try and discredit LF because he was upset that we tried to stage a political coup xD

"LMFAO nazi Goomy is the best Goomy" - Kyubey  "Goomy is Perfect" - Ripper

Some sort of gov for CoS

#RollBezzers2k18

Its a shame you didn't feel you could stay with us here in BoC, good luck in your future ventures, next time our paths cross I hope it is on good terms.

ashland u leave boc like all the time and constantly go on random ass rants... I like ya buddy but there is no need to try and discredit LF because he was upset that we tried to stage a political coup xD

Stop this nonsense. There was no coup, period. It was an election, and he wouldn't have even won without Lord Balian.

BoC will never become a better alliance if you continue to rely on LF to lead you. I'm sorry, but it's true. You know it because you supported my candidacy. This was an election, and there is nothing wrong with challenging an incumbent in a Democratic alliance. The fact that the LF supporters don't see it that way speaks to the problems BoC has as an alliance, and frankly I cringe every time somebody tries to call it a coup. It's not.

By the way.. You might want to ask LoP about whether or not LF tried to get rid of you after the election. Unless he lies to your face you might not like what you hear, because you were definitely mentioned in that context.

Edited by Kadin

Now why would you deny a upstanding respectable person* such as Henry?

*According to a ex-member of Terradoxia

Cause I'm a dick, I don't trust him, and I found it funny.

I'm at full disclosure.

q8nfyvc.gif

Guest hawkeye

Sounds like we're letting some type of Hitman alliance into the game.

This alliance should be rolled, no fair that innocent neutral alliances get rolled just because some fatso has the cash to do so. There's a reason why this type of thing is illegal IRL.

• Upvote 1

This alliance should be rolled, no fair that innocent neutral alliances get rolled just because some fatso has the cash to do so. There's a reason why this type of thing is illegal IRL.

You should read the OP again. We're not mercenaries.

Do you require an adult?
  • Upvote 5

q8nfyvc.gif

Guest hawkeye

Do you require an adult?

Well I'm only 13, so I might do.

I just find the concept of such an alliance damaging to the game, though they're apparently not hitmen.

You most likely are planning to be hitman, just role-playing as legit citizens, order to get away with what you do.

Well I'm only 13, so I might do.

I just find the concept of such an alliance damaging to the game, though they're apparently not hitmen.

You most likely are planning to be hitman, just role-playing as legit citizens, order to get away with what you do.

*pages Arrgh*

Guys... guys... no for real.

• Upvote 1

q8nfyvc.gif

If this guy keeps running his mouth I'm going to roll him. What's his nation link!?