Arrgh Launches Investigation of Counterfeit Dosh

Ogaden

I only remember two actually, one time when he was Kastor and literally everyone missiled him for trolling on the forum and the other time was when he got coup by Rampage. Between that is a bunch of random alliances that was disband after a while

• Wiki Mod

As you yourself pointed out Roma, you have no idea how to deal with raiders that alone makes you unfit for the leaders role. Second you have severely damaged your diplomatic reputation with your offer to steal the TDX bank. Third, a democratic alliance is doomed to failure. Fourth, Nationstates has no relevance here & neither do the actions of others have any bearing on your competence to run an AA.

@Eugene No hate, just logic.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Don't waste your breath haters going to hate, I just hope there isn't ever another cheat or exploit found in another alliance because you how fast the people of Orbis are willing to slay anyone and everyone who ever bought bread from someone who used an exploit even if they didn't know about it. Its almost pathetic enough to be funny.

If you're in the wrong place at the wrong time and an exploit goes down and your leaders make BS investigations, then they roll you. 

Oh and if some guy and/or (multiple guys) talk shit on the forums. 

>Eugene Faulkner

dpluao815a3.png

Looks like most people left, at least those Paradoxia cheaters (they mainly got banned though). 

It's really just UST now and it's a sinking ship, I think you guys should just abandon ship. 

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

Don't waste your breath haters going to hate, I just hope there isn't ever another cheat or exploit found in another alliance because you how fast the people of Orbis are willing to slay anyone and everyone who ever bought bread from someone who used an exploit even if they didn't know about it. Its almost pathetic enough to be funny.

True enough.

Shellhound also had his nation reset iirc?

>Henry robs banks

>everyone makes mistakes and is still acceptable

When did Henry become an acceptable leader?  Doesn't he get rolled ( Or couped, lol ) every so often?

Shellhound also could have been banned - and regardless, no fire is pointed in Shellhound's direction.

Everyone is bound to get rolled at some point; but Henry is still an acceptable player. People poke fun at him, but usually it's not much beyond that.

As you yourself pointed out Roma, you have no idea how to deal with raiders that alone makes you unfit for the leaders role. Second you have severely damaged your diplomatic reputation with your offer to steal the TDX bank. Third, a democratic alliance is doomed to failure. Fourth, Nationstates has no relevance here & neither do the actions of others have any bearing on your competence to run an AA.

@Eugene No hate, just logic.

To quote myself, in case you didn't read it: "I also do not intend to RUN an alliance, I merely intend to FOUND it. Being democratically-minded, much of the purpose behind this was to form an alliance with much greater ability invested in members themselves." And in addition, what I pointed out was that I didn't know what would convince a raider to stop fighting, and the only solution I thought of was money. And I'd already paid $2 million to another raider for him to stop attacking one of my comrades, so I had nothing myself but the income from yesterday. In an established alliance, the response wouldn't have to be money, there would likely be a military solution as well. In this instance that was not the case.

Diplomatic reputation? Sure, I've no doubt it was damaged, but that is something corrected with time; for example, Seven Kingdoms (I believe it was SK) was discovered plotting to attack TEst Rose after their war with VE back in late June.

About a democratic alliance, that doesn't mean a referendum is held for every decision. It means officials are elected and we find more creative ways to give members greater say. If you believe it's doomed to failure, then you don't have to create a democratic alliance, you can stay in Mensa. My risk is none of your concern.

Regarding NationStates, I was using as an example for the point that I'm not a rookie when it comes to creating new groups. P&W is very different, but many fundamentals are shared between building an NS region and a P&W alliance. If you don't think it will work out, and you don't think I am competent enough, then you are free to stay out of it - if it doesn't work, then it's my loss, not yours, and therefore my concern.

Edited by Roma

"Bibant, quoniam edere nolunt." ~ "Let them drink, since they do not wish to eat."

003.png.dec0ea9eb3902372b8bbca44165b588f.png

Diplomatic reputation? Sure, I've no doubt it was damaged, but that is something corrected with time; for example, Seven Kingdoms (I believe it was SK) was discovered plotting to attack TEst  ROSE after their war with VE back in late June.

fx'd

• Upvote 4

fx'd

I tried to find the forum thread because I couldn't remember, but I wasn't able to find it. Thanks. ^_^

"Bibant, quoniam edere nolunt." ~ "Let them drink, since they do not wish to eat."

003.png.dec0ea9eb3902372b8bbca44165b588f.png

If you're in the wrong place at the wrong time and an exploit goes down and your leaders make BS investigations, then they roll you.

Oh and if some guy and/or (multiple guys) talk !@#$ on the forums.

>Eugene Faulkner

I simply laugh at you and move on, I could get upset over your ignorance but I find anger to be so taxing.

The United States of Belveria

qAFfwLo.gif

I only remember two actually, one time when he was Kastor and literally everyone missiled him for trolling on the forum and the other time was when he got coup by Rampage. Between that is a bunch of random alliances that was disband after a while

The first alliance he robbed was Arrgh and not only did we (I was Arrgh Admiralty at the time) pummel him until he was to small for us to declare on, but we also warned all of Orbis about his thieving ways. Then he proceeded to join the Ugo Children who thought they could turn Orbis against Arrgh because Oh Noes, Missiles! That alliance was also smashed to pieces and disbanded as a result. Henry/Kastor/Kazy/Ambrose has been thieving and conniving in every reroll he has done, and had been called on it every time.

• Upvote 2

The first alliance he robbed was Arrgh and not only did we (I was Arrgh Admiralty at the time) pummel him until he was to small for us to declare on, but we also warned all of Orbis about his thieving ways. Then he proceeded to join the Ugo Children who thought they could turn Orbis against Arrgh because Oh Noes, Missiles! That alliance was also smashed to pieces and disbanded as a result. Henry/Kastor/Kazy/Ambrose has been thieving and conniving in every reroll he has done, and had been called on it every time.

And yet people keep letting it happen. At this point it says more about anyone who even accepts him into their alliance than it does about him.

Dio's Archon finds that flag offensive.  But I respectfully requests that the user take the appropriate action and not the administration.  The community can deal with that flag as appropriate as long as it remains.

-signature removed for rules violation-

So what happened to TDX? Looks like another 50% of the alliance went pop; Morgan is still there, Gaius is in VE, Talerong applied to Lotus Empire, and Will Goray has moved to BoC.

In general, I guess this is proof contrary to my expectations that rolling cheaters works poorly, because there are way too many in-game tactics to get out of dodge (call in allies, split up and move to different alliances), even in a case of an alliance as disorganized as Terradoxia. On the plus side, it's been finally tried, so we have empirical evidence as to whether it works or not (it doesn't, or at least doesn't work well as deterrence).

So what happened to TDX? Looks like another 50% of the alliance went pop; Morgan is still there, Gaius is in VE, Talerong applied to Lotus Empire, and Will Goray has moved to BoC.

In general, I guess this is proof contrary to my expectations that rolling cheaters works poorly, because there are way too many in-game tactics to get out of dodge (call in allies, split up and move to different alliances), even in a case of an alliance as disorganized as Terradoxia. On the plus side, it's been finally tried, so we have empirical evidence as to whether it works or not (it doesn't, or at least doesn't work well as deterrence).

They joined BoC.

Guest hawkeye

They joined BoC.

Great to see them bringing exploit money into BOC. Nice to know that BOC will take cheating scumbags.

Guest hawkeye

You're a little late hawkeye, these "cheaters" have being leaving and getting accepted in numerous alliances.

so those alliances are fine with taking in nations built by exploit money? effectively taking in exploit money?

so those alliances are fine with taking in nations built by exploit money? effectively taking in exploit money?

As far as everyone knows nations were set back from the amount they received from Last187, beyond that you can continue to complain to Sheepy. 

IpHGyGc.png