Arrgh Launches Investigation of Counterfeit Dosh

Ogaden

iam not your dog bro ;)

I've my very own minds, you like it, or you don't.

And i can't take an alliance serious, which fears to declare war officially.

But for now, we all got it.

Your "official" war declarion is hided in this thread. So you're official in, and yea - Good luck :-)

You can treat it like an alliance wide raid. No need for a declaration.

• Upvote 1
6XmKiC2.png

Did BoC waive their treaty yet, or are they going to do the sane thing and claim extenuating circumstances for not coming to the rescue of their MDAP partner?

A lot of BoC members have been leaving. Even Ashland, so I think there is some internal drama over there.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Well to be fair at the time you told them it was a joke, with no intention of actually going to war. Phiney just wanted to see them waste $$ on building up so he had someone leak info to you knowing you'd run and tell them right away. Thanks, you performed as expected ;)

I knew it.

• Upvote 1

iam not your dog bro ;)

I've my very own minds, you like it, or you don't.

And i can't take an alliance serious, which fears to declare war officially.

But for now, we all got it.

Your "official" war declarion is hided in this thread. So you're official in, and yea - Good luck  :-)

First, I'm a "she". I like nickname so I can call you Elly if I want to, it's sounds cute ~

Second, you can do your thing, just be least offensive about it *cough*that last sentence*cough*, we could really use less negative view on us atm

You can treat it like an alliance wide raid. No need for a declaration.

It's not a raid if you don't have "PM for peace" in it :3

Edited by Talerong

First, I'm a "she". I like nickname so I can call you Elly if I want to, it's sounds cute ~

Second, you can do your thing, just be least offensive about it *cough*that last sentence*cough*, we could really use less negative view on us atm

PM:

Peace will be delivered in 5 days, after the war expires.

maybe.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

I knew I liked you for a reason ;)

The United States of Belveria

qAFfwLo.gif

Did BoC waive their treaty yet, or are they going to do the sane thing and claim extenuating circumstances for not coming to the rescue of their MDAP partner?

Everyone knew someone was going to jump on this though everyone wanted someone else to do it naturally. As such BoC had a long period of time they could have cancelled this before the inevitable and didn't. Cancelling before this due to the whole cheating incident is one thing, doing it after Terradoxia is being hit is another. Just how I see it.

EDIT: Posted this just as the other thread was. Oh well.

Edited by Rozalia

Everyone knew someone was going to jump on this though everyone wanted someone else to do it naturally. As such BoC had a long period of time they could have cancelled this before the inevitable and didn't. Cancelling before this due to the whole cheating incident is one thing, doing it after Terradoxia is being hit is another. Just how I see it.

EDIT: Posted this just as the other thread was. Oh well.

I just want to point out that there was never any talk in BoC about cancelling on Terradoxia. Even after Arrgh attacked, BoC was focused on defending their ally. It just came at a bad time for them and ended very quickly.

Edited by Kadin

I just want to point out that there was never any talk in BoC about cancelling on Terradoxia. Even after Arrgh attacked, BoC was focused on defending their ally. It just came at a bad time for them and ended very quickly.

Interesting that Ashland had issues with last187 yet despite his position in BoC, BoC continues to defend an alliance that benefited from last's hacks.

• Downvote 1

Interesting that Ashland had issues with last187 yet despite his position in BoC, BoC continues to defend an alliance that benefited from last's hacks.

Just so we're clear, Ashland has no position in BoC. Nor do I or a number of other former BoC government. Things have changed quite a bit in the past 24 hours due to unrelated events.

Just so we're clear, Ashland has no position in BoC. Nor do I or a number of other former BoC government. Things have changed quite a bit in the past 24 hours due to unrelated events.

You say past 24 hours, but this has been a issue longer than that.

EDIT:

Interesting though that things changed drastically in such a short time though.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

• Wiki Mod

Roma, you should give up on running an alliance, your not cut out for it.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Roma, you should give up on running an alliance, your not cut out for it.

I co-founded two regions in NationStates and founded a third myself, all three of which broke 140 people at their best (International Western Union (now retired), International Northern Union (also retired), International Northwestern Union (merger region)). Simply because a mistake was made does not mean I am incapable, nor does it make this impossible or unreasonable. I also do not intend to RUN an alliance, I merely intend to FOUND it. Being democratically-minded, much of the purpose behind this was to form an alliance with much greater ability invested in members themselves.

I understand that bank-robbing thing was nasty and dishonorable. But we had not planned on doing that, that came up because I am responsible for the group which I have largely assembled, and therefore have assumed the responsibility for their protection and the progress of this project. We had been planning to depart peacefully and without any actions in opposition to Terradoxia, but this mess made that largely impossible.

You also realize that this isn't much in comparison to plenty of other events here. Shellhound got caught with illegal spying. The Terradoxian government took a lot of hits for failing to catch cheating evidence. Henry robs banks for a living here. Ogaden runs an alliance that makes its money by destroying people. Everyone makes mistakes and everyone has a negative side, but they are still competent and still acceptable. And if that's too much to wrap your head around, I'm sorry for the terrible emotional trauma this has caused you.

"Bibant, quoniam edere nolunt." ~ "Let them drink, since they do not wish to eat."

003.png.dec0ea9eb3902372b8bbca44165b588f.png

I co-founded two regions in NationStates and founded a third myself, all three of which broke 140 people at their best (International Western Union (now retired), International Northern Union (also retired), International Northwestern Union (merger region)). Simply because a mistake was made does not mean I am incapable, nor does it make this impossible or unreasonable. I also do not intend to RUN an alliance, I merely intend to FOUND it. Being democratically-minded, much of the purpose behind this was to form an alliance with much greater ability invested in members themselves.

I understand that bank-robbing thing was nasty and dishonorable. But we had not planned on doing that, that came up because I am responsible for the group which I have largely assembled, and therefore have assumed the responsibility for their protection and the progress of this project. We had been planning to depart peacefully and without any actions in opposition to Terradoxia, but this mess made that largely impossible.

You also realize that this isn't much in comparison to plenty of other events here. Shellhound got caught with illegal spying. The Terradoxian government took a lot of hits for failing to catch cheating evidence. Henry robs banks for a living here. Ogaden runs an alliance that makes its money by destroying people. Everyone makes mistakes and everyone has a negative side, but they are still competent and still acceptable. And if that's too much to wrap your head around, I'm sorry for the terrible emotional trauma this has caused you.

Don't waste your breath haters going to hate, I just hope there isn't ever another cheat or exploit found in another alliance because you how fast the people of Orbis are willing to slay anyone and everyone who ever bought bread from someone who used an exploit even if they didn't know about it. Its almost pathetic enough to be funny.

The United States of Belveria

qAFfwLo.gif

Shellhound also had his nation reset iirc?

>Henry robs banks

>everyone makes mistakes and is still acceptable

When did Henry become an acceptable leader?  Doesn't he get rolled ( Or couped, lol ) every so often?

• Downvote 1