The World Bank

6HYK9YY.png

The World Bank is an independent financial institution with one goal in mind and that is to promote shared prosperity for all nations of Orbis through the use of loans and investment opportunities.

As of now, we offer 2 services. Loans and Bonds. All relative information will be listed below in more detail.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

LOANS

Here at TWB we offer 3 standard loan options. 3 day loan terms, 5 day loan terms, and 7 day loan terms.

3 day loans will be provided at a 5% interest rate.

5 day loans will be provided at a 8.5% interest rate.

7 day loans will be provided at 13% interest rate.

Of course, as with any banking institution there are risks involved. To help prevent those risks as much as possible, we have established a loan agreement you must read and agree to before receiving a loan. The agreement is as follows:

Loan Agreement

1. At the end of your loan term, a minimum payment of the interest rate listed for your term length must be paid in full. If you do not provide the minimum payment on or before the date of your loan term The World Bank reserves the right to increase your interest rate by .5 % per day you are late up to 7 days.

2. After 7 days if you have not reached an agreement with the The World Bank, your loan will enter into "default" status. Any loan that enters into default, will be subject to the use of force to recover losses incurred by the The World Bank. We reserve the right to contract your debt collection out to our debt collection agencies and/or to sell your debt completely.

3. You will receive a reminder the day your payment is due, the day after your payment is due to remind you about the interest increase, and the day your debt will be going into default. We reserve the right to offer extensions and grace periods at the discretion of The World Bank Manager. If you feel as if your loan may become close to collections please contact our Manager to see if there is anything we can do to help.

4. The World Bank reserves the right to offer increased interest rates and/or request a co-signer based on risk assessment or offer discounts to returning customers or on a case by case basis.

LOAN APPLICATION:

Nation Name:

Nation Link:

Net Revenue: 

Loan Request:

How do you intend to spend the money?:

I, (Ruler Name Here), have read the loan agreement and agree to all of the listed terms and conditions.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

BONDS

A bond is a secure way of investing your money, and here at The World Bank we make it simple.

Bonds are sold in $1,000,000 increments.

Bond Maturity Options

15 day maturity - 10%

30 day maturity - 22%

60 day maturity - 50%

Ex. If you buy a $10,000,000 bond, in 15 days TWB will return your investment with interest at $11,000,000, in 30 days at $12,200,000 and in 60 days you will get a return on your investment with interest of $15,000,000

To purchase a bond, please post (or PM me) in the following format:

Ruler Name:

Nation Name:

Bond Amount: (must be in $1,000,000 increments)

Maturity Option: (15, 30 or 60)

Do you understand that once the offer is accepted there is no return on your investment until the maturity date. 

Do you understand and agree that should The World Bank Manager, or his alliance, find itself in a war that you may chose to either have your bond without interest returned OR the bond frozen until the war has ended?

After you have completed the above application and posted here OR sent it to me privately via the Politics and War forums, please send a trade offer ingame for the amount of the bond. Once accepted I will begin the life of your bond.

Bonds are a great option for independent players looking for a safe way to invest their money or by alliances looking to invest their money for future growth or maybe even as a way to safely build a larger war chest through investments!

All loans and bonds are capable of being private. If you would like to discuss those options please find me on IRC in #Bank

^

• Upvote 2

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Ruler Name:  Last 187

Nation Name: Belgium

Bond Amount: (must be in $1,000,000 increments): 1,400,000,000

Maturity Option: (15, 30 or 60): 60

Do you understand that once the offer is accepted there is no return on your investment until the maturity date. : ya 

Do you understand and agree that should The World Bank Manager, or his alliance, find itself in a war that you may chose to either have your bond without interest returned OR the bond frozen until the war has ended? sure

• Upvote 5

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

Ruler Name: Last 187

Nation Name: Belgium

Bond Amount: (must be in $1,000,000 increments): 1,400,000,000

Maturity Option: (15, 30 or 60): 60

Do you understand that once the offer is accepted there is no return on your investment until the maturity date. : ya

Do you understand and agree that should The World Bank Manager, or his alliance, find itself in a war that you may chose to either have your bond without interest returned OR the bond frozen until the war has ended? sure

Denied.

So say I'm a potential investor in a bond.  You just quit the game and sold all your stuff a week ago.  What's my guarantee you'll be here when the bond matures?

• Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

So say I'm a potential investor in a bond. You just quit the game and sold all your stuff a week ago. What's my guarantee you'll be here when the bond matures?

I didn't quit the game. I was on a mission. Mission is now complete.

#Ghostbusters

I'd be more inclined to trust you more if the way you've been behaving wasn't extremely erratic and unpredictable.

Yet again, everything I was doing was planned to catch Ghost and company. I succeeded and now that's over. There wasn't anything unpredictable, if you knew the plans from the start ;)

Nation Name: Ex Nihilo

Nation Link: Underneath my avatar

Net Revenue: 2 dollars a day

Loan Request: 250 dollars

How do you intend to spend the money?: I need to buy an Ox so I can farm more land.

I, (Adama), have read the loan agreement and agree to all of the listed terms and conditions.

• Upvote 2

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Well being his picture on the forum is of the character from the show with the White Collar thief, why would I trust him?

I have Matt Bomer in my avatar because he's sexy.

I'd be more inclined to trust you more if the way you've been behaving wasn't extremely erratic and unpredictable.

To be fair, this is pretty much how Rampage has always been. No offense, Rampage. :P

Edited by Kadin

So say I'm a potential investor in a bond.  You just quit the game and sold all your stuff a week ago.  What's my guarantee you'll be here when the bond matures?

None guarantee, since he just quit the game again.

This may be the least safe way to invest money

>rampages nation not found

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Ex. If you buy a $10,000,000 bond, in 15 days TWB will return your investment with interest at $11,000,000, in 30 days at $12,200,000 and in 60 days you will get a return on your investment with interest of $15,000,000

So if I invest $1,000,000, how much would I get back in 15 days?

For everyone else, can anyone provide a review for this service?

tumblr_m9czr1koad1rutbklo1_5002_zpsgrmgw

Drip, drip, drop

ヽ( 。ヮ゚)ノ "Jump on the crazy brain gravy train!" (。□゚ノ)ノ

So if I invest $1,000,000, how much would I get back in 15 days?

For everyone else, can anyone provide a review for this service?

It would be 1.1m