The Great VE.. Or is it.?

King Louis II

From: Anthony Veroensk Date: 07/09/2015 Thursday 11:42 am alarm_bell.png

I'm going to die anyways due to cancer. So I have nothing to lose.

From: Anthony Veroensk Date: 07/09/2015 Thursday 11:38 am alarm_bell.png

It's okay. I've posted my forum post, You guys bullied and harassed a cancer patient. I don't have the time or strength to fight for this any longer.

Stop it. You borrowed money in an online nation simulator, and people asked for you to pay it back.

Tried to pay, but it keeps being denied with a lame excuse. Just as a excuse to be attacked.

I have sent a trade last night before.

You were given terms of payment several times and said that you would be ignoring them, and then you ignored them. You had every chance in this world to say "hey, I want to pay you back, but I might need a couple more days" but you would either lie, insult, or threaten us every time I reached out to you to help you pay your loans. Then you tried to screw over a nation who lent you money a few weeks ago, and that's where we drew the line.

So I just want to put all of this stuff to rest. King Louis borrowed $8.5 mil, 300 steel, and 400 alum from El, presumably with the intention to pay them back. There are a lot of things shaded gray about this, but that is a fact. What also is a fact is that didn't get paid back.

I don't know what happened since then, but I'm here to put a stop to it. KL, you need to pay El off in full, in cash, as was agreed upon. Until then, you can not receive anything from the bank.

We are Viridians. We do not charge each other for graphics. We don't try to back out of obligations. KL, I will be happy to continue to provide bank services for you if you pay me personally 8.5 mil, with 300 steel and 400 alum, if you believe that it is OK to charge the same just to make graphics.

I'm done with this. Be a man, pay El his money, or we will be forced to take punitive measures on you and remove you from VE.

I've left VE. If you want my money, then we'll make a payment plan. But I refuse to be apart of such a vile, greedy alliance. I'll be GLAD to repay, but I refuse to be trapped. I loved what the VE stood for, but I refuse to be treated like a debt collector. But, like I said. I'll be glad to pay back. But I must grow my nation.

You claimed to have made a deal with El, and then when we asked El, he said that he had not had any discussions with you. You lie to cover your lies, you threaten us, brag about how rich you are, claim you have serious medical conditions when you see an opening for lenience, and in general are a poor person to be around. Have fun out there, I'll be looking for your next nation.

Tried to pay, but it keeps being denied with a lame excuse. Just as a excuse to be attacked.

Everyone's out to get you. 

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

You had weeks to pay, literally weeks. You were put on payment plans which you defaulted from, you were given a deadline that you did not make, and you were given terms that you outright refused. 

We would much rather have the money then your blood, but every cent you got you spent on your nation like an addict and degenerate. I told you before, we've had enough. 

Edited by Impero

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

<+Impero[VE]> hes a struggling graphic artist

<Selvaria[tali]> Kek

<+KeegozAway> Like hitler

<Adama> Hitler didn't pay back his loans either.

<+Impero[VE]> just like hitler

<+Impero[VE]> furhur louis, II

<+KeegozAway> So he is literally hitler

• Upvote 2

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

What I don't understand is why when folks ragequit anymore, they feel the need to stick it to VE by saying we're going to attack allies. It's unoriginal, and considering you came into this world annoying the hell out of everybody by spamming every thread on the forums with your advertisements for selling graphics, folks are already more likely to want to see you burn. The fact that there's an ad someone paid good money to air advertising against your graphic business should tell you something. You're preaching to the wrong crowd, bud.

And if it's true that you truly do have cancer and have resigned yourself to death, I truly feel sorry for you if you think spending your limited time attempting to screw people over who have genuinely tried to help you is worth doing. Get off the internet and experience what you can of the world. Make your life mean something. When you have nothing to lose, you have everything to gain.

• Upvote 2

What I don't understand is why when folks ragequit anymore, they feel the need to stick it to VE by saying we're going to attack allies. It's unoriginal, and considering you came into this world annoying the hell out of everybody by spamming every thread on the forums with your advertisements for selling graphics, folks are already more likely to want to see you burn. The fact that there's an ad someone paid good money to air advertising against your graphic business should tell you something. You're preaching to the wrong crowd, bud.

And if it's true that you truly do have cancer and have resigned yourself to death, I truly feel sorry for you if you think spending your limited time attempting to screw people over who have genuinely tried to help you is worth doing. Get off the internet and experience what you can of the world. Make your life mean something. When you have nothing to lose, you have everything to gain.

Because you are plotting against us.

We know.

We simply don't find your plots relevant enough.

:P

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

What I don't understand is why when folks ragequit anymore, they feel the need to stick it to VE by saying we're going to attack allies.

Don't worry. Everyone knows your plot is to destroy TC, not t$. :P

The great Viridian Entente is planning a massive war against allies, to become the only green nation in the top 10, I was a contractor to the VE's military, I know the plans. Msg me for details. Went on vacation mode to protect myself against the upcoming attacks for leaking. They will DENY until the war happens. Look at the trade prices, look at the increase in their score. This is your warning. As a cancer patient in chemo at the moment, I don't have the time or energy to fight for myself. 

lol... I can't even.

Edited by Ansom

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

I'm paying top dollar for a quote of what the post was before he edited it.

I get email updates for new threads. Enjoy. :P

King Louis II has just posted a new topic entitled "The Great VE.. Or is it.?" in forum "National Affairs".

----------------------------------------------------------------------

As you may know, I'm King Louis II of Verosk Philos, I was in VE for a bit, owing about 8mil. I've been repeatedly trying to repay back loans, but they deny, give a bogus reason, and keep attacking. The GREAT VE of rank 1 is attacking a member for a measly million. US won't protect me, so I am looking for asylum that can stick up for me. I hope people see how evil VE is, and the reason why I call for the destruction of it, and give Rank 1 to a more acceptable, and appropriate nation. I hold VE's war secrets, and planned upcoming wars. Let's just say that they are planning an attack on their allies, and will deny until war is declared. You have been warned. Now it's time that I get destroyed for being a whistleblower.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

• Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

You had weeks to pay, literally weeks. You were put on payment plans which you defaulted from, you were given a deadline that you did not make, and you were given terms that you outright refused. 

Huh didnt know Greece was playing.

• Upvote 4

HoloSig2017.png.afe1505c82cc3db09be025a9