Terradoxia Announcement

Josh Freer

Terradoxia has commissioned a internal investigation into the events surrounding and leading up to members of Terradoxia being Banned for Exploiting and Cheating this game. The investigation will focus on how we did not see it, how we could of avoided it and recent events that have been happening in the Alliance.

James Faulkner aka Eugene Faulkner in game is leading the investigation.

He has been chosen my us as he is impartial in his decision.

He looks only at the evidence and not at others opinions.

This report will be made available to the public before any Government member can see it to ensure there is no allegations of tampering with the evidence.

He has been given access to all of our Government documents, forums. As well as government members Conversation regarding the events. Also witness statements have been taken from Government members.

His report shall be published soon.

Signed,

King Josh Freer (By the way I didn't think this would be my second announcement as king, It should have been something happy)

King Morgan

James Faulkner (Investigator)

• Upvote 1

xlEIvKe.png

Honour, Fury, Fire

Terradoxia has commissioned a internal investigation into the events surrounding and leading up to members of Terradoxia being Banned for Exploiting and Cheating this game. The investigation will focus on how we did not see it, how we could of avoided it and recent events that have been happening in the Alliance.

James Faulkner aka Eugene Faulkner in game is leading the investigation.

He has been chosen my us as he is impartial in his decision.

He looks only at the evidence and not at others opinions.

This report will be made available to the public before any Government member can see it to ensure there is no allegations of tampering with the evidence.

He has been given access to all of our Government documents, forums. As well as government members Conversation regarding the events. Also witness statements have been taken from Government members.

His report shall be published soon.

Signed,

King Josh Freer (By the way I didn't think this would be my second announcement as king, It should have been something happy)

King Morgan

James Faulkner (Investigator)

I look forward to reading the report. Your science better be flawless.

The investigation will focus on how we did not see it

You're trying to investigate why you didnt know people were exploiting under your noses?

Lmao.

Sounds like you're trying to prove your innocence where there is no proof you didnt know

What more can you say besides "we didn't know"?

• Upvote 3

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

You're trying to investigate why you didnt know people were exploiting under your noses?

Lmao.

Sounds like you're trying to prove your innocence where there is no proof you didnt know

We can give a reason for us not knowing. Just keep your smart comments to yourself until the investigation is over. 

• Upvote 1

Will Golay

Brotherhood of the Clouds Deputy Minister of Economics

<Kyubey>: bush did 7 11
<Kyubey>: slurpees can't melt steel beams

Lmao.

So that they can catch it in the future, is what he's saying.  It's going to focus on how they can PREVENT this sort of thing slipping past them going forward.

• Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

We can give a reason for us not knowing. Just keep your smart comments to yourself until the investigation is over. 

I think the funniest thing about this thread is that Terradoxia's Minister of Finance's profile pic is Tom Brady.

• Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Internal investigation? I'm sure that won't be biased at all.

I agree. I formally volunteer to be the independent investigator, I will need bank access, of course, access to all the government forums, and space to do what I need to do to figure out about it.

• Upvote 3

Josh Freer, on 08 Jul 2015 - 7:55 PM, said:snapback.png

The investigation will focus on how we did not see it

This is the precisely the problem with what you are announcing and not a 'smart ass comment' that he should have 'kept to himself'.  If the going in assumption of the investigator is that something did not happen the the investigator is biased right from the start.

Your project has already failed.

-signature removed for rules violation-

I agree. I formally volunteer to be the independent investigator, I will need bank access, of course, access to all the government forums, and space to do what I need to do to figure out about it.

&#33;@#&#036; it why don't they just send you the bank?

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

!@#$ it why don't they just send you the bank?

I'm semi-serious. I would be an unbiased person, I've never been in their alliance or their ally's alliance. I doubt they'll consider me, but I'm a good option.

I'm semi-serious. I would be an unbiased person, I've never been in their alliance or their ally's alliance. I doubt they'll consider me, but I'm a good option.

Given your history, there is no way you are a "good option," and you know it.

• Upvote 2

Given your history, there is no way you are a "good option," and you know it.

I'm not sure if anyone is a good option, because honestly I don't think this internal investigation will produce much of value.

Nothing against the desire to correct the situation, but there aren't any hidden mysteries about why it apparently wasn't noticed by the Terradoxian government. Plenty of evidence existed to produce suspicion of last187 and several others; if they were legitimately not noticed, then that simply means A) the government should perhaps try to improve its activity if possible and B ) those responsible for handling bank transactions should pay closer attention to transactions made by others. Had those measures been taken, anyone would easily have seen the ridiculous tens of millions of dollars per donation that last187 was pouring into the alliance bank.

If the purpose of this is to prevent things in the future, I likewise think this investigation will not make any real difference. There was plenty of easily-available evidence this time, and if such a quantity of easy evidence was available, I don't think reviewing what happened will produce any techniques or cues for finding more elusive evidence in the future.

In short, I don't think the problem will be solved, or even helped really, by investigating why the government didn't know. Instead I think the focus should be placed on revising how the government works so that the officials are more readily active, more people are formally included in alliance affairs (think of it as more eyes to watch for future cheating), and a stricter alliance bank policy so that transactions can be monitored more closely.

Edited by Roma
  • Upvote 1

"Bibant, quoniam edere nolunt." ~ "Let them drink, since they do not wish to eat."

003.png.dec0ea9eb3902372b8bbca44165b588f.png

I think the funniest thing about this thread is that Terradoxia's Minister of Finance's profile pic is Tom Brady.

Hell yeah, you'll like my analogy once I get my investigation out 

Will Golay

Brotherhood of the Clouds Deputy Minister of Economics

<Kyubey>: bush did 7 11
<Kyubey>: slurpees can't melt steel beams