Official Terradoxia Government Announcement

Josh Freer

Right now, the only thing we have linking Morgan to this is Last's claim that he knew. I'm sorry, but I have a hard time believing the words of a known cheater/liar, especially one that is supposed to be banned. Am I supposed to abandon my ally because someone with an ulterior motive is trying to link him directly to the exploit? For my part, I'd rather allow the investigation to run its course and then go from there.

Did you miss the shitload of evidence that seabass posted?

So is it he makes a lot of money per week or his loans that helped him pay for the growth program? Either way you have to be stupid to think he was making 100m+ a week considering your nation isn't that far behind his and you probably don't even make half of that in a week. The way I see it is if you wanted the game to live and smelled something fishy about him making that much you would have reported it to Sheepy for him to make sure that is right. If not I know there are players who have made calculators to figure out how much a nation makes per day/turn. I hate to say this but you are a terrible leader and should have stepped down long ago based on all the information we have so far. Your inactivity, your incompetence, and your inability to put the well being of your members first are signs of a terrible leader. The fact you didn't report any of the information you had to sheepy that has hurt your alliance is appalling. 

Also Morgan received 50m of exploited money... has his nation been punished 50m worth of funds?

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Sheepy has removed 2 cities from Morgan that were funded by Last. As well as removing funds, resources and infra from other members including myself who received the illegitimate money without being aware. He has also removed the money and resources that Sheepy has tracked to be in the alliance bank.

• Upvote 2

xlEIvKe.png

Honour, Fury, Fire

Highlight it with your mouse.  That is what the original wordperfect for atari looked like.  Readable at least.

Good Lord my fine man, are you seriously that old?  :)

Did you miss the shitload of evidence that seabass posted?

Selective reading, Hodor.  It wasn't missed, I guarantee you.

Priest of Dio

I had heard from well-respected players that Tiggera has been cheating... like 6 months ago. He was working closely with last, and also on all accounts he was a regular nation beforehe joined Paradoxia. So clearly at least one other government member was cheating.

I was doubtful when I started reading this thread, but now it's pretty obvious that you had to know something was going on. If Morgan remains in power BoC and other allies will lose a lot of political capital by supporting them.

• Upvote 1

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

I had heard from well-respected players that Tiggera has been cheating... like 6 months ago. He was working closely with last, and also on all accounts he was a regular nation beforehe joined Paradoxia. So clearly at least one other government member was cheating.

I was doubtful when I started reading this thread, but now it's pretty obvious that you had to know something was going on. If Morgan remains in power BoC and other allies will lose a lot of political capital by supporting them.

Stepping down for an honest lack of oversight? Yeah, I realize how bad all of this is. But none of it was intentional. Why would the community not speak to our leadership personally if they thought they were cheating? We're all busy. I'm a full time college student and part-time employee. I do what I can for my alliance, go to school, work, and have a social life. If I had ever believed we had cheaters among our alliance, they would have been removed immediately. In our investigation report, it will become clear why I never had suspected any cheating that was going on or that we received exploited funds. 

Stepping down for an honest lack of oversight? Yeah, I realize how bad all of this is. But none of it was intentional. Why would the community not speak to our leadership personally if they thought they were cheating? We're all busy. I'm a full time college student and part-time employee. I do what I can for my alliance, go to school, work, and have a social life.

Sounds to me like you don't have the time to lead an alliance in an internet browser game that not much happens in.  Maybe it's best if you do step down, that way you'll have more time for getting up in the afternoon, skipping classes, working a few hours a day and partying with friends.

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

Stepping down for an honest lack of oversight? Yeah, I realize how bad all of this is. But none of it was intentional. Why would the community not speak to our leadership personally if they thought they were cheating? We're all busy. I'm a full time college student and part-time employee. I do what I can for my alliance, go to school, work, and have a social life. If I had ever believed we had cheaters among our alliance, they would have been removed immediately. In our investigation report, it will become clear why I never had suspected any cheating that was going on or that we received exploited funds. 

You could've figured out that there was cheating. I have to agree with MrBooty. When I first read this thread I believed that you were more or less in the right, now that I am looking at it, I feel like you guys knew what was going on and let them fund everything for you guys. Everybody in Terradoxia who has ever taken out a loan or used the growth program or interacted with the bank at all has used exploited money.

Simple as that.

Edited by Alataq

dpluao815a3.png

Sounds to me like you don't have the time to lead an alliance in an internet browser game that not much happens in.  Maybe it's best if you do step down, that way you'll have more time for getting up in the afternoon, skipping classes, working a few hours a day and partying with friends.

Haha  :D  That literally made me laugh. As busy as I am, I still dedicate a lot of time to my alliance and our allies and our members know this. 

You could've figured out that there was cheating. I have to agree with MrBooty. When I first read this thread I believed that you were more or less in the right, now that I am looking at it, I feel like you guys knew what was going on and let them fund everything for you guys. Everybody in Terradoxia who has ever touched the bank has used exploited money.

Simple as that.

Alright, dude. Let me make this clear, Our report will be released tomorrow and will prove to you that neither I nor any other member of our alliance was aware of cheating among the three who were banned.

Edited by Morgan

Alright, dude. Let me make this clear, Our report will be released tomorrow and will prove to you that neither I nor any other member of our alliance was aware of cheating among the three who were banned.

Well if you can guarantee it, is it much of a report?

• Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Well if you can guarantee it, is it much of a report?

Who will write this report?

Henry: We have taken screenshots of our skype conversations (where we hold all government discussions) discussing how the program would be funded, legitimately. 

Wayne: James Faulkner, Will Golay, Josh Freer, and I are all working on this report. 

C'mon, lay off with the personal finger-pointing. I'm in agreement that it is suspicious that last187's ridiculous depositing was not questioned, but that isn't any sort of comment on Morgan as a person.

Haha  :D  That literally made me laugh. As busy as I am, I still dedicate a lot of time to my alliance and our allies and our members know this. 

...You did kinda just contradict yourself... I thought the reason you said you're a college student/part time employee was to imply you're too busy to notice stuff like last187's transactions. But now you just said you still spend plenty of time on P&W. So which is it??

• Upvote 2

"Bibant, quoniam edere nolunt." ~ "Let them drink, since they do not wish to eat."

003.png.dec0ea9eb3902372b8bbca44165b588f.png

Henry: We have taken screenshots of our skype conversations (where we hold all government discussions) discussing how the program would be funded, legitimately. 

Wayne: James Faulkner, Will Golay, Josh Freer, and I are all working on this report. 

I thought it was an independent person? Non-Gov.

• Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

I'm being serious, you wanna look back at your college years and remember being leader of a shitty alliance in a shitty browser game or you wanna look back and it be a haze of cannabis smoke and alcohol induced comas?

And how many of these have had their accounts nerfed by Sheepy due to expolited money?

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

Alright, dude. Let me make this clear, B.S SPIEL HERE

Didn't need the huge font. I understand that a report is coming out made by your own alliance. Obviously your own alliance is going to want to prove itself innocent. This "report of yours" is going to be bias as !@#$.

• Upvote 2

dpluao815a3.png

C'mon, lay off with the personal finger-pointing. I'm in agreement that it is suspicious that last187's ridiculous depositing was not questioned, but that isn't any sort of comment on Morgan as a person.

...You did kinda just contradict yourself... I thought the reason you said you're a college student/part time employee was to imply you're too busy to notice stuff like last187's transactions. But now you just said you still spend plenty of time on P&W. So which is it??

I worked with our government on skype mostly planning things out and discussing alliance activities. I was still extremely busy in real life while taking care of things with the alliance. 

Didn't need the huge font. I understand that a report is coming out made by your own alliance. Obviously your own alliance is going to want to prove itself innocent. This "report of yours" is going to be bias as !@#$.

Since when could a screenshot of a picture be bias?

He only became non-gov two days ago though.

He was made in game gov, but not an official gov member, which he has since been put back to just a member.

Edited by Morgan

I'm being serious, you wanna look back at your college years and remember being leader of a !@#$ alliance in a !@#$ browser game or you wanna look back and it be a haze of cannabis smoke and alcohol induced comas?

And how many of these have had their accounts nerfed by Sheepy due to expolited money?

What does that have to do with anything? Really? 

He only became non-gov two days ago though.

Actually he became non-gov about 3 weeks ago and has been taking a break. He was added to the rank of "Officer" when this happened but requested to be moved down so we wouldn't get accusations of being corrupt in the report. Which is still happening.

Also if you checked the forum and the Current Government or Government History you would see when he left office.

But alas you haven't logged into our forum since 6th June. So you wouldn't have noticed.

To be honest there was an announcement in game posted on the forum about a week late and one posted to the alliance when he left the gov.

And our Current Government is kept up to date on our alliance page.

xlEIvKe.png

Honour, Fury, Fire

Actually he became non-gov about 3 weeks ago and has been taking a break. He was added to the rank of "Officer" when this happened but requested to be moved down so we wouldn't get accusations of being corrupt in the report. Which is still happening.

To be honest then, if the only government people are just the ones listed in the description, it puzzles me why there are so many Officers, including myself. Plenty of the Officers there have no listed government position.

Also, I do happen to recall that James/Eugene Faulker was at the rank of Heir for the majority (if not all) of the time that last187's money was being distributed through the "growth programs" and such. Therefore he was much more closely involved with the transactions than plenty of other people you could have chosen; for example, Heinrich Dahler. He is an active official who had no participation in the distribution of last187's funds.

"Bibant, quoniam edere nolunt." ~ "Let them drink, since they do not wish to eat."

003.png.dec0ea9eb3902372b8bbca44165b588f.png