Official Terradoxia Government Announcement

Josh Freer

Considering this new-found activity from your leadership maybe you should have expended 1/10th the effort at monitoring your alliance as you are at damage control.

My question is considering your use of those funds and the second and third order effects.  It appears that much of these funds were used to increase the infrastructure of your players.  This has direct impacts on their income.  This secondary impact of the blatant and cheating obvious to alliance leadership is what needs to be addressed.

My advice is to petition sheepy to nerf every single city in your alliance by 15% or so.  This would show actual remorse (which you have failed to do) and would at least redress the massive secondary impact of your cheating.

• Upvote 3

-signature removed for rules violation-

additionally, there would have had to have been nobody in your alliance that bothered to browse the forums and see any one of the multiple threads about last187 cheating. i barely browse the forums and i had very little interest in terradoxia and even i found it. youre telling me nobody in your 55 member alliance saw it and gave anyone in gov't a heads up?

B) I contributed to the forum thread's accusations, so that's one at least. Although I did not send it to Terradoxia's government because 1) it was already under investigation by Sheepy, so there seemed to be no need for another report to be made and 2) with the attention that thread was receiving I figured they would already have known anyway.

"Bibant, quoniam edere nolunt." ~ "Let them drink, since they do not wish to eat."

003.png.dec0ea9eb3902372b8bbca44165b588f.png

I hate cheaters. Don't play at all, if you can't win fair and square. 

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

I'm waiting for the chants of :

"Morgan knew, Last187 flew!"

mlol i spawned in cash on josh tiggera and morgan and they knew it :P now there lying coz they dont want to be caught

damn my timing

• Upvote 1

mlol i spawned in cash on josh tiggera and morgan and they knew it :P now there lying coz they dont want to be caught

So much delicious drama. Now we all have to figure out if you are telling the truth, or are just trying to stir things up.

I'm surprised no one has called for Morgan to step down.

Some of we lower government officials have pressed for the government to be reformed into a new system with new officials, and I believe that is underway, although I'm not sure if it entails any change in leadership.

"Bibant, quoniam edere nolunt." ~ "Let them drink, since they do not wish to eat."

003.png.dec0ea9eb3902372b8bbca44165b588f.png

And replace with who? The whole government is inactive, it seems.

The previous Government was mostly inactive. The current Government is active and speaking to each other for hours every single day even if it does not appear they are active on the game. And the reformation of Terradoxia is being created.

xlEIvKe.png

Honour, Fury, Fire

The previous Government was mostly inactive. The current Government is active and speaking to each other for hours every single day even if it does not appear they are active on the game. And the reformation of Terradoxia is being created.

After sebas essentially ripped a hole in any the plausibility of Morgan not knowing and then Last187 actually coming here and specifically naming him and another as those that knew. I have to say that no one is going to trust any version of Terra with Morgan in government.

I'm surprised your allies haven't run for the hills yet,i'd be interested in hearing what they are saying behind closed doors.

• Upvote 4

After sebas essentially ripped a hole in any the plausibility of Morgan not knowing and then Last187 actually coming here and specifically naming him and another as those that knew. I have to say that no one is going to trust any version of Terra with Morgan in government.

I'm surprised your allies haven't run for the hills yet,i'd be interested in hearing what they are saying behind closed doors.

Hello. Ally here.

Look. If Morgan knew about the cheating, then I will be the first one to say he should resign. However, as I stated above, we are his allies. I can tell you that TDX's defense that their high gov was rather inactive is pretty much right on point. I know that because we obviously share an IRC channel with them, and they were not exactly the most active bunch in the world. So, inactive.. Check. Incompetent? Maybe not so much, but they weren't exactly setting the world on fire, either. I can say that because I personally have worked with Josh in recent weeks to help improve their alliance. Is it possible that Last and other Paradoxia folks were doing this under their nose and they never noticed? In my opinion, I would say yes.

Why haven't we ran for the hills yet? There's a simple answer to that. We signed a treaty with UST/Terradoxia, not Morgan. If Morgan is shown the door by his alliance, then that doesn't really change the relationship we have with Terradoxia. From what I understand, this situation is still being investigated by Sheepy. If others are found to have been involved in purposely utilizing known exploit money, then they will be banned. It is not really our place to pass judgement on that.

Right now, the only thing we have linking Morgan to this is Last's claim that he knew. I'm sorry, but I have a hard time believing the words of a known cheater/liar, especially one that is supposed to be banned. Am I supposed to abandon my ally because someone with an ulterior motive is trying to link him directly to the exploit? For my part, I'd rather allow the investigation to run its course and then go from there.

When I originally reported Last187 I noted how inactive Terradoxia was as well as both of the alliances that merged to create Terradoxia. 

This should be hardly surprising, not every player is someone who tries to exploit systems using scripts, hacks and taking advantage of bad coding, people have a real life and they don't have time to go exploring if their member is cheating and doing math to see if the numbers add up. 

No where is that more true than the Terradoxia guys who are largely inactive for some months now. 

And really they shouldn't have to go digging around to find out their member is spawning money with no paper trail showing it was cheating.

I will point out that it wasn't impossible for Last187 to get into the position he got, he was a very old nation and never fought a real war, if I never fought a war and didn't spend 3 months not growing my nation I'd be probably at 3000 infra or more (probably higher). 

Which is why his cheating wasn't so obvious since it was entirely plausible it was natural growth, the only time when it wasn't plausible was in the period after he built up massively the first time back in May or whenever and the period up until now, more so in the last 20 days. 

His growth since then has being rapid and more aggressive and near possible in such a time frame whilst also donating money out, Last187 however was already cleared of cheating from what I recall so even if his fellow alliance members were active it still didn't require them to investigate.

So all in all given how it only became extremely clear that Last187 was cheating due to the unnatural growth in such a small time frame unless you were actively monitoring Last187 for cheating and looking for oddities then you were not going to suspect anything really. 

And I doubt his alliance members were on the lookout on his nation since they weren't as envious of his nation as everyone else was. 

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

Provide the logs that prove that, then. None of us other than apparently Jackson and Herman were aware that you were received this money. You told us that you had outstanding loans with other players in the game, and that when you called on them to repaid, that money was put into our bank for our growth program in combination with the income funds you claimed to have included as well. 

Hello. Ally here.

Look. If Morgan knew about the cheating, then I will be the first one to say he should resign. However, as I stated above, we are his allies. I can tell you that TDX's defense that their high gov was rather inactive is pretty much right on point. I know that because we obviously share an IRC channel with them, and they were not exactly the most active bunch in the world. So, inactive.. Check. Incompetent? Maybe not so much, but they weren't exactly setting the world on fire, either. I can say that because I personally have worked with Josh in recent weeks to help improve their alliance. Is it possible that Last and other Paradoxia folks were doing this under their nose and they never noticed? In my opinion, I would say yes.

Why haven't we ran for the hills yet? There's a simple answer to that. We signed a treaty with UST/Terradoxia, not Morgan. If Morgan is shown the door by his alliance, then that doesn't really change the relationship we have with Terradoxia. From what I understand, this situation is still being investigated by Sheepy. If others are found to have been involved in purposely utilizing known exploit money, then they will be banned. It is not really our place to pass judgement on that.

Right now, the only thing we have linking Morgan to this is Last's claim that he knew. I'm sorry, but I have a hard time believing the words of a known cheater/liar, especially one that is supposed to be banned. Am I supposed to abandon my ally because someone with an ulterior motive is trying to link him directly to the exploit? For my part, I'd rather allow the investigation to run its course and then go from there.

Well for reasons I don't need to outline here. I'd prefer to hear from someone other than you about this,history and all.

When I originally reported Last187 I noted how inactive Terradoxia was as well as both of the alliances that merged to create Terradoxia. 

This should be hardly surprising, not every player is someone who tries to exploit systems using scripts, hacks and taking advantage of bad coding, people have a real life and they don't have time to go exploring if their member is cheating and doing math to see if the numbers add up. 

No where is that more true than the Terradoxia guys who are largely inactive for some months now. 

And really they shouldn't have to go digging around to find out their member is spawning money with no paper trail showing it was cheating.

I will point out that it wasn't impossible for Last187 to get into the position he got, he was a very old nation and never fought a real war, if I never fought a war and didn't spend 3 months not growing my nation I'd be probably at 3000 infra or more (probably higher). 

Which is why his cheating wasn't so obvious since it was entirely plausible it was natural growth, the only time when it wasn't plausible was in the period after he built up massively the first time back in May or whenever and the period up until now, more so in the last 20 days. 

His growth since then has being rapid and more aggressive and near possible in such a time frame whilst also donating money out, Last187 however was already cleared of cheating from what I recall so even if his fellow alliance members were active it still didn't require them to investigate.

So all in all given how it only became extremely clear that Last187 was cheating due to the unnatural growth in such a small time frame unless you were actively monitoring Last187 for cheating and looking for oddities then you were not going to suspect anything really. 

And I doubt his alliance members were on the lookout on his nation since they weren't as envious of his nation as everyone else was. 

Your point about Last187 is on the mark.

I am not claiming objectivity. However, I would like to offer my background so that you may see how I view Terradoxia. I am not one of the larger nations in Terradoxia (never higher than 32nd in the alliance). I joined because my previous alliance, the GDA, had collapsed. Terradoxia had been our protector alliance, and my friends from the GDA were able to secure my position in Terradoxia. Poland (then Lechosławia) needed protection.

The point is that I have never been in the alliance's inner circle and that I am not a 'blind patriot' for Terradoxia.

And I do confess that I did not ask questions. I too admired the size of Last187's Belgian nation. Who didn't admire the number one state, even if enviously?

I am not a gaming/computer type. Exploits, bugs, and game mechanics are beyond me. I simply role-play to simulate my vision for the Polish state.

And so, I confess that I am one of the incompetents within Terradoxia.

And as you have pointed out, Clarke, Belgium's age made sense. A state with such a long and uninterrupted existence is bound to grow to such large proportions. And who wouldn't enjoy being in an alliance with the largest nation in the world? Raiders would certainly pause before attacking a member of Terradoxia.

Apart from the occasional 'inspection' to reassure myself that Belgium was still number one, I never closely examined Last187's dealings.

I can say that I never received any cash or material directly from Belgium and from the other nations implicated in the scandal. From what I recall (you can check if you want), I did receive some cash and resources from Terradoxia as part of the 'Two-Million Growth Programme'. However, these funds always came from the designated donor. And the cash gifts, although appreciated, were never large enough to arouse my suspicion.

Here is my final point:

I cannot speak for the other members of Terradoxia. Each nation is unique and different. However, nations of similar size and age frequently experience the same problems. If the experiences of the smaller Terradoxian nations resemble my own, I hope that the other nations and alliances of Orbis will not judge us too harshly. And, lastly, I wish to apologise for the misdeeds of my Terradoxian compatriots and for any negligence that I may have committed.

Edited by Chairman Klemens Hawicki