Official Terradoxia Government Announcement

Josh Freer

If it actually works out this way, and Terradoxia returns any gains that came from the exploit, I think that's great and you deserve applause and congratulations. We should encourage other individuals and alliances to make the same pledge. 

We want a fair playing field just like everybody else. 

I have saw many different things here so I am going to try to clear it up.

Government Involvement

Let’s go through Terradoxia’s whole government at that time and see who knew.

King Jackson - Inactive since early June due to Real Life. Became active again recently after we told him he had to stand down so we can move on after being restricted. He used to be in charge of Paradoxia where all the members who are cheating were from. He has now been banned.

King Morgan - Extremely busy in Real Life also having to run the whole alliance without Jackson. Assumed that Last187 had high income and was making money from income and resource sales like he told him. Last187 also told him he had loans outstanding with many people who he was getting back.

Archduke Tiggera - Extremely busy in Real Life. Didn’t do much in the position because of Real Life.

Archduke Josh Freer - Since this was going on I was Minister of Defence and did not concern myself with the workings of the Bank. After I became Archduke I did not look into treasury, instead stayed with Defence where I hadn’t finished our system change over.

Minister of Economics WIll Golay - Inactive from 17th June 2015 due to an overseas business trip. He was probably here when Last187 first sent the money but he believed that it was just from what he had been saving and he had no reason to believe any funds were illegitimate.

Minister of Defence Heinrich Dahler - Used to be Deputy Minister of Defence before I was promoted. Then moved up with me moving. Only moved into a full Government role around a week and a half ago.

Minister of Internal Affairs BigEll - Was inactive for a month due to exams and has been cleared of charges against him by Sheepy.

Minister of Justice Alkadi Yiri - Basically didn’t do much. We don’t have a solid Justice structure. Thats just more for show.

Final Government member

Minister of Foreign Affairs Last187 - You know with that. He cheated nothing to say about that. He also told people that his funds were income, resource selling and loans that he has given out to people like Grealind from Cobalt who paid part of the loan back into the bank.

Yes members of Terradoxia used the money without knowing it. Now we are here defending our members who were not aware of this.

• Upvote 2

xlEIvKe.png

Honour, Fury, Fire

I knew nothing - like Talerong says, we weren't very interested in where the money came from when it went into the bank. Yes I checked the announcement page, but that was to check if there was any free stuff or If we were going to war. We had no real reason to believe that it had come from any cheating - I don't micromanage my nation, let alone 57 others. I don't see why we are being blamed - we didn't cheat and anyone who did has been banned. I think that is all that is necessary, as anything else will be unfair on other nations.

image.png?ex=65f5ad0b&is=65e3380b&hm=0a640d0767cb6936d92567608b47cf3887ad83c117a24672a3d863cd0ce3a642&

Government Involvement

King Jackson - Inactive since early June due to Real Life. Became active again recently after we told him he had to stand down so we can move on after being restricted. He used to be in charge of Paradoxia where all the members who are cheating were from. He has now been banned.

King Morgan - Extremely busy in Real Life also having to run the whole alliance without Jackson. Assumed that Last187 had high income and was making money from income and resource sales like he told him. Last187 also told him he had loans outstanding with many people who he was getting back.

Archduke Tiggera - Extremely busy in Real Life. Didn’t do much in the position because of Real Life.

Archduke Josh Freer - Since this was going on I was Minister of Defence and did not concern myself with the workings of the Bank. After I became Archduke I did not look into treasury, instead stayed with Defence where I hadn’t finished our system change over.

Minister of Economics WIll Golay - Inactive from 17th June 2015 due to an overseas business trip. He was probably here when Last187 first sent the money but he believed that it was just from what he had been saving and he had no reason to believe any funds were illegitimate.

Minister of Defence Heinrich Dahler - Used to be Deputy Minister of Defence before I was promoted. Then moved up with me moving. Only moved into a full Government role around a week and a half ago.

Minister of Internal Affairs BigEll - Was inactive for a month due to exams and has been cleared of charges against him by Sheepy.

Minister of Justice Alkadi Yiri - Basically didn’t do much. We don’t have a solid Justice structure. Thats just more for show.

Final Government member

Minister of Foreign Affairs Last187 - You know with that. He cheated nothing to say about that. He also told people that his funds were income, resource selling and loans that he has given out to people like Grealind from Cobalt who paid part of the loan back into the bank.

Yes members of Terradoxia used the money without knowing it. Now we are here defending our members who were not aware of this.

to be fair,everyone here has a real life. Those excuses really don't mean anything.

Government Involvement

Final Government member

If so, Terradoxia is a joke.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

If so, Terradoxia is a joke.

Kinda like your leadership of Titan.

Okay, no offense meant, but I couldn't resist after seeing all those threads about you in the forums.

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Government Involvement

Final Government member

The fact that so much of your government was just described as "inactive", or "didn't do much" by you speaks volumes. Why did you allow your government to be filled with people that weren't up to the task? This goes back to the point that it was still your responsibility to acknowledge the suspicious growth that had been haunting your alliance for the past couple months, but if everyone is inactive then it makes sense you were not noticing that kind of thing - meaning you needed a more active/competent government. 

You also just admitted to using money that you recognize was exploited, even though you didn't at the time - you still did. Yet you still believe you should all get off with no punishment just because you didn't know? How is that fair? I know that ignorance is bliss but that is too much of a stretch in my opinion. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

The fact that so much of your government was just described as "inactive", or "didn't do much" by you speaks volumes. Why did you allow your government to be filled with people that weren't up to the task? This goes back to the point that it was still your responsibility to acknowledge the suspicious growth that had been haunting your alliance for the past couple months, but if everyone is inactive then it makes sense you were not noticing that kind of thing - meaning you needed a more active/competent government. 

You also just admitted to using money that you recognize was exploited, even though you didn't at the time - you still did. Yet you still believe you should all get off with no punishment just because you didn't know? How is that fair? I know that ignorance is bliss but that is too much of a stretch in my opinion. 

This. They don't understand that we aren't accusing them of cheating but rather of incredible ineptitude, so they keep saying "I didn't know", "we didn't know", etc which just worsens their position.

• Downvote 1

It's common knowedge that if you didn't know stolen goods were stolen the police allow you to keep em...

Read the thread. Nobody is saying TDX wants to keep anything. In fact, they have been more than happy to work with Sheepy to make sure the exploited money is eliminated.

• Upvote 5

It's common knowedge that if you didn't know stolen goods were stolen the police allow you to keep em...

I'm sure those of us who are in law enforcement/criminal justice can tell you that this is quite untrue. 

This. They don't understand that we aren't accusing them of cheating but rather of incredible ineptitude, so they keep saying "I didn't know", "we didn't know", etc which just worsens their position.

It's clear that this has been a problem in our alliance, and we're going to work to resolve it. 

Read the thread. Nobody is saying TDX wants to keep anything. In fact, they have been more than happy to work with Sheepy to make sure the exploited money is eliminated.

Whats Sheepy gonna do then, rip down a butt load of infra and take away the resources gained with the expolited money from all the players that have gained from this?

I'd be willing to work with Sheepy too if I knew that the most likely outcome would be nothing, I'd also try to limit the damage this would do to my alliances image by claiming that most of the leadership were not paying attention and/or inactive in an effort to convince myself and others that deep down, I didn't know this was dodgy.  Now, I'm not saying that Morgan or any other TDX member knew it was dodgy money, but alarms bells should have been ringing.  Then again, when someone is throwing millions at you, who are you to question where that money comes from... just smile, thank them and go spend it.

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

I can investigate,I will just require admin of the forums,the AA,your smart phones,email,game accounts,any other form of electronic communications and your mothers.

I'm the only man on Orbis that can really clear you of these outlandish accusations(and service your mothers)

• Upvote 3