Official Terradoxia Government Announcement

Josh Freer

hZ8eTHX.png

Official Terradoxia Government Announcement

Neither Morgan nor myself were aware of any cheating or exploiting conducted by members of Terradoxia.Terradoxia pledges its full support to Sheepy and Malone throughout their investigation into the recent exploits where a number of Terradoxia's members have been discovered using these exploits and cheating. Since many of these were government members they have been removed from Government and stripped of their titles. They will not be removed from the alliance until the investigation has been concluded. We have secured our bank so that only King Morgan, Economic Minister Will Golay, and I can access funds and resources. However, we have frozen all money withdraws and deposits until Malone and Sheepy have fully investigated all necessary financial transactions.

We will offer Sheepy and Malone all and any evidence that exists of the exploit. Morgan and I believe in transparency and honesty, as this affects our government, the entire alliance, and the entire community. Morgan has chosen me to serve jointly as the new King of Terradoxia as we move forward past this exploit scandal. Terradoxia will continue to run normally. Any updates will be posted here.

Below is the announcement we posted to our alliance asking them to come forward if they know anything.

nRwkKhu.png

Signed

King Morgan

King Josh Freer

Edited by Josh Freer
  • Upvote 6

xlEIvKe.png

Honour, Fury, Fire

Glad to see this. I knew from the start that the leadership of Terradoxia had no role in any of this, but it's good to see it stated here in no uncertain terms. I hope the cheaters and all who support them are discovered and removed from the game ASAP.

o/ Terradoxia

• Upvote 3

Seems like a reasonable response given Terradoxia's circumstances. Congratulations on your appointment, Josh Freer.

Despite the reasonable nature of your response, I'm curious as to what logic was behind this grab for public support whilst also acknowledging that you won't take any questions from the community. 

Nevertheless, since that curiosity of mine won't be answered I wish you the best in moving forward.

• Upvote 3

I like the leadership of Terradoxia, and once again you have made a decision that I approve of.

o/ Terradoxia

• Upvote 1

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Thanks for the co-operation. That is all the community can ask for at this time.

As for the matter at hand, I personally believe you, as both of you have been upstanding individuals. Which is more than what can be said for some former members of the alliance. Hope this is all resolved swiftly, and we can move past it.

• Upvote 1

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

>this affects ... our community as a whole

>we shall only answer to Sheepy and Malone so it is pointless posting questions here

>our community as a whole

>pointless posting questions

We will answer questions. That part was meant to be removed before I posted it but I forgot.

xlEIvKe.png

Honour, Fury, Fire

This seems like the best thing you could've done in this situation

Bravo.

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

so you guys are going to give back all that money right?

We have already spoken to Malone and Sheepy and told them they can have the money out our alliance bank that the exploiters put in and if any more needs taking then we will let them take it.

I was not aware of where Last got his money from. I do Defence not Economics so I don't know what they do.

xlEIvKe.png

Honour, Fury, Fire

>this affects ... our community as a whole

>we shall only answer to Sheepy and Malone so it is pointless posting questions here

>our community as a whole

>pointless posting questions

See where I'm going with this? 

Not trying to be the

625578caa8e2f38928dcbdf1715c3d3f.jpg but... 

...this is exactly the response one would expect from guilty parties.

COMMUNITY as a WHOLE?

Why did I not get any extra "money" then? Am I not apart of this COMMUNITY? Why am I NOT in this!? lol ;p

PS: I love this

625578caa8e2f38928dcbdf1715c3d3f.jpg

Edited by Ace
  • Upvote 1

~

tumblr_lvdwo8dqCe1qcm0i5o2_r1_250.gif

" Fighting through the Storm "

~

Always preferred the "Terra" in Terradoxia. UST was a good alliance full of legitimate people. Can't say the same about a lot of Paradoxia's. The other leader of Terradoxia knew that this was happening and did nothing, and even used the cheated money. 

Glad to see you handle this in a great way

o/ Terradoxia

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

dpluao815a3.png

Always preferred the "Terra" in Terradoxia. UST was a good alliance full of legitimate people. Can't say the same about a lot of Paradoxia's. The other leader of Terradoxia knew that this was happening and did nothing, and even used the cheated money. 

Glad to see you handle this in a great way

o/ Terradoxia

Yeah we are now aware that many of the top nations that came from Paradoxia were involved in this.

• Upvote 2

xlEIvKe.png

Honour, Fury, Fire

Yeah we are now aware that many of the top nations that came from Paradoxia were involved in this.

Yeah, I could sort of see that Paradoxia had some sort of insane growth. Unless it happened when they merged into Terradoxia.

dpluao815a3.png

Yeah, I could sort of see that Paradoxia had some sort of insane growth. Unless it happened when they merged into Terradoxia.

We did have a bigger score than they did. So our merging might have helped them hide the score changes.

xlEIvKe.png

Honour, Fury, Fire

Well, it's good to know that there are corrupt politicians in Orbis and in real life. Otherwise, this game would have been so unrealistic.

Good luck with the investigation.

Edited by Finest
  • Upvote 1

I have never been in Paradoxia but it seems like their "half" of the alliance has brought shame upon Terradoxia and the United States of Terra. Or at least certain individuals in "their half

I am not in the higher up government so o7 Terradoxia and our government for their quick and fair investigation/reponse.

Edited by firecomet234

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

I have never been in Paradoxia but it seems like their "half" of the alliance has brought shame upon Terradoxia and the United States of Terra. Or at least certain individuals in "their half

I am not in the higher up government so o7 Terradoxia and our government for their quick and fair investigation/reponse.

Uhmm Paradoxia merged inti ur AA

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Sorry, but as leadership you are responsible for a higher level of awareness and diligence. Anyone with a calculator and half a brain could see last187's growth was unsustainable. Investigate a bit deeper and the others I'm sure could be proven as well. To claim you knew nothing is tantamount to admission of overall government ineptitude. The fact that many of the perpetrators were gov just makes it even worse.

I do wish Terradoxia luck in overcoming this, but let's not mince words here.

• Upvote 2

This seems like the best thing you could've done in this situation

Bravo.

I disagree. This doesn't do anything except bring more attention to the fact that they had widespread cheating in their alliance. No one is going to believe their innocence or guilt based on this topic since, as saeton mentioned, this is exactly what you'd see from someone guilty. I am not saying that this makes them guilty or that I think they are, because frankly, I have no clue, but they would have been better off simply staying silent and answering any questions they received in private.

Of course they probably had another reason for making this topic as well...

• Upvote 1