7/7/2015 - Exploit Situation

Alex

Hm, I wonder how much of this cheating/exploit was abused during the big war and how much of a influence it was.

Will confirm US was 100% skill in the mollywhopping of SK

US, a hack money free aa  ^_^

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Thanks for not rolling us all back a few months.

Terradoxia is quite distraught to discover that we have had a cheater in our high government without even knowing about it. :|

I hope that justice will be done to the cheaters who are still undercover atm.

I find that hard to believe.

Was it not odd / obvious that last187 was being a blatent cheater? I mean, I know you were in the same aa, but you must have had at least a thread of doubt that all of his funding was credible

• Upvote 1

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

I am relatively new to the game so I might not have quite so much invested in the game as others however I am not going to stop playing this game because of these cheaters it is a good game and we as a community can eventually overcome this despite or rather in spite of them

• Upvote 3

Was it not odd / obvious that last187 was being a blatent cheater? I mean, I know you were in the same aa, but you must have had at least a thread of doubt that all of his funding was credible

so either they knew and didn't care or didn't posses the mental capacity to come to that conclusion.

neither sounds good.

• Upvote 2

No, just because he was in an alliance with cheaters doesn't mean he is one.

I was kidding.

But the whole AA did benefit even if somewhat indirectly. They have taxes do they not? How many members had arseloads of infra (last has 3200 per city) and where using this dirty money to build leaving more in the bank for other. Money which normally would have been needed to help those larger ones build normally.

It really becomes difficult to just ignore the effect these accounts had on the whole AA.

Hm, I wonder how much of this cheating/exploit was abused during the big war and how much of a influence it was.

I know for a fact last187 had most of his spy kills during the war. It probably wouldn't have changed the outcome but there was a definite advantage the allies received as a result of this exploit.

We're pretty much all developed back to where we were so I don't think it is something requiring action.

I do hope there will be more punishment to terradoxia though. Back when the bank bug happened sheepy warned us any alliance caught not reporting the bug and using the funds would be reset. This is a bug that happened out of the blue.

This situation is an exploit that government officials were taking advantage of and actively trying to launder it to keep it hidden from admin knowledge. To me this is a much more serious offense than the opportunistic stealing with the bank bug. This exploit is presumably the result of someone looking to actively cheat the game.

It only took me 5.minutes to quickly conclude last187 was cheating and I barely looked at this alliance beforehand.

I don't buy for a second other high officials weren't in the know. If I truly thought it was legit the first thing I would have done is ask him to write a guide so others could follow suit. Did you guys just assume it was legit and had no interest in building other nations with his "method" ? Looking at bank logs this "growth program" used to launder money sure sounds like a govt program to me.

From what I understand the cheaters helped boost numerous alliances, not just Terradoxia. 

No point singling out Terradoxia when the rest of the cheaters are going unnoticed. 

IpHGyGc.png

From what I understand the cheaters helped boost numerous alliances, not just Terradoxia.

No point singling out Terradoxia when the rest of the cheaters are going unnoticed.

Oh if that's the case you are right. It does complicate things more

Oh if that's the case you are right. It does complicate things more

Which makes me suspicious of anyone even mildly defending them as it might be a self serving act.

Drag them all out into the light.

• Upvote 3

Which makes me suspicious of anyone even mildly defending them as it might be a self serving act.

Drag them all out into the light.

Totally agree.

They need to brought out of their hiding spots, banned, be used as an example ln what happens if you exploit a game.

• Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

THANK YOU SHEEPY.

So that old thread with PowerPrittGlue's novel with graphs did not go to waste, haha.

Speaking as one in the alliance where this was already suspected of occurring, I am glad that this has finally been cracked.

"Bibant, quoniam edere nolunt." ~ "Let them drink, since they do not wish to eat."

003.png.dec0ea9eb3902372b8bbca44165b588f.png

I think it is hard for a nation to go from 640 to 730 with only 1 mil from a food trade and 1 mil from the bank.\

Cheater maybe. Some one should just check every alliance member for weird NS growth and trades.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=12436

"WHEN THE RICH WAGE WAR, ITS THE POOR WHO DIE"

"IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY WORST,YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY BEST"

I think it is hard for a nation to go from 640 to 730 with only 1 mil from a food trade and 1 mil from the bank.\

Cheater maybe. Some one should just check every alliance member for weird NS growth and trades.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=12436

he built a new city and bought infra for it, simmer down on the witch hunt.

• Upvote 1

No, just because he was in an alliance with cheaters doesn't mean he is one.

Thanks! <3

Also you would have your military destroyed :D

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Well actually not at all. I have never even spoken to last187 and I actually joined Terradoxia AFTER the Great VE War, meaning that I've been here 3 or so weeks. I was promoted to Deputy MoD because of a shuffle in government and a resignation due to RL Commitments, but I don't know too much about Terradoxia. :D

However, to be honest, I created my nation a long long time ago when Kangaroo Ocean was still best in the world. Then suddenly he is kicked out of the Top 10 and 10 new nations replace him... truthfully I do find that suspicious.

However I can honestly say that I did not cheat. I have received 7.5 million dollars or so from Terradoxia, although most of that was around a month ago. Feel free to investigate my trades if nescesary and I will be happy to cooperate with you cause honestly, I am quite disappointed that these people shamed our alliance and the entire game like that just so they could be top in a ONLINE VIRTUAL GAME. I can guarantee you though that these people (the cheaters) are NOT a accurate representation of our alliance, all the alliances on Orbis, and Politics and War as a whole.

Edited by firecomet234

OZFC3Z0.jpg

NOOOOOOOO THEY FOUND ME OUT! I ACCIDENTALLY FORGOT THOSE 32 DOLLARS! PLEASE DON'T TAKE ME TO JAIL...

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Terradoxia is an alliance full of cheaters

Please destroy my military

It's funny how suddenly you care about cheaters. Weren't you the one asking why you should rat out people you consider your friends?

What a hypocrite.

Edited by Estelle