Jump to content
Dalinar

The Knights Radiant

Recommended Posts

Join TKR and you can have the possibility of meeting me.(not RL)

Yeah it's a special TKR-Milord promotion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you're not in TKR - You're nothing. TKR is life and TKR is Love. Man love. Nothing better than man love. Come love with us. The love of man will push humanity forward. Help us create a better world. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mad Max said:

If you're not in TKR - You're nothing. TKR is life and TKR is Love. Man love. Nothing better than man love. Come love with us. The love of man will push humanity forward. Help us create a better world. 

On the other note , they dont have you in alliance :3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/17/2017 at 6:49 PM, Nexa said:

On the other note , they dont have you in alliance :3

True only been in TKR for 94 days - haven't made it in yet.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey at least they didn't send 5 messages to everyone in the game. 

 

O/tkr

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/10/2018 at 10:47 PM, Apeman said:

Hey at least they didn't send 5 messages to everyone in the game. 

 

O/tkr

....hmmm.. we'll up that to 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.