The Knights Radiant

Dalinar

Updated to reflect our gov changes. Also we just rolled out a faction system that's going to be a lot of fun. What order will you join?

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

This advertisement seems awfully familiar. That said, it's sort of predictable from your alliance and it's fun trying to guess who Ibrahim is.

What do you mean?

And, the moderators changed my name from "Khilafah" to "Ibrahim" against my will   :(

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

This advertisement seems awfully familiar. That said, it's sort of predictable from your alliance and it's fun trying to guess who Ibrahim is.

Hey Inst, fyi myself, Azaghul and Walling (if you count him) are the only ex-MK from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways). Most of the others went elsewhere once WWF disbanded. That ad is from a former ODN member and I believe Ibrahim/Khilafah is former ODN as well. 

That aside, we're back open for business. New nations join today~

• Upvote 1

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

Old ones welcome as well!

Of course :-)

Join us and choose which Order of Knights you belong to. Are you a Skybreaker or Dustbringer? Or one of the many others?

We're doing a Settlers of Catan tournament if anyone like's to play that board game!

http://www.knightsradiant.pw/topic/491-lets-play-settlers-of-catan/ 

We're doing a Settlers of Catan tournament if anyone like's to play that board game!

http://www.knightsradiant.pw/topic/491-lets-play-settlers-of-catan/ 

Last call for this, signups close tonight!

The point is the old attitude that the rest of the players are horrible and subhuman and the things we did were amazing. MK spent years building up a hegemoney through respect and influence, and months tearing it down (I still blame 1337, okay), no point in trying end-stage behavior in phase 1 or 2.

That said, graphics are excellent as always and I think everyone else agrees here.

I joined a few days ago.

Community is p cool and helpful to a dumb noob like me.

There is excellent opportunities to get involved with the alliance.

I suggest anyone thinking of joining to do it!

Edited by Jude Connors
  • Upvote 1

JCbanner-1.jpg
Fridays 6PM Pacific Time
XRadio