O Canada DoW

Apeman

BOC accept cheaters into the alliance so I will support war on them

Calm down Jesus. I thought u brought a new covenant so we didn't have to do the whole an eye for an eye. What happened to love thy neighbor and turning the other cheek? That Jesus was much nicer.

kittenSIG.gif

I come to nurture the weak;

to provide sustenance

for those in need.

Calm down Jesus. I thought u brought a new covenant so we didn't have to do the whole an eye for an eye. What happened to love thy neighbor and turning the other cheek? That Jesus was much nicer.

I read in a book that he died.

I read in a book that he died.

You have to keep reading my brotha. He died but he dis not stay in the grave, for on the third day he rose up and set the captives free!!!

kittenSIG.gif

to provide sustenance

for those in need.

Captives? I missed that part.

We are all held captives by our sins. Jesus paid the ultimate price to atone for our sins. He has set each one of us free from the chains that have bound us since the beginning of time!

kittenSIG.gif

to provide sustenance

for those in need.

We are all held captives by our sins. Jesus paid the ultimate price to atone for our sins. He has set each one of us free from the chains that have bound us since the beginning of time!

Umm, no, not the beginning of time, but only from the Fall of Adam. And it can't be all of our sins he at ones for, or else homosexuality wouldn't be a sin. The only sin he "died" for is disobedience to God. And does it really count as sacrifice if he gets resurrected anyway? It's not really sacrifice if nothing of value was lost. I'd say, more accurately, the people sacrificed Jesus, he didn't sacrifice himself. He didnt lose anything, in fact, he gained from his death. The people lost a teacher, a healer, a leader. That they just let it happen (at his request) shows the people were the ones who truly sacrificed. He just claimed the credit.

this thread is just too long xD 

please add me to the hitlist, how long till i can expect the attack?

"LMFAO nazi Goomy is the best Goomy" - Kyubey  "Goomy is Perfect" - Ripper

Some sort of gov for CoS

#RollBezzers2k18

My war with BoC is done. There was a lot of good people in Terradoxia that really were not cheating. BoC is lucky to have them now. The crimes of one don't speak for a whole alliance.

BoC is indeed on the right path to redeeming it's name, and has indeed taken all the damage I wanted to do. They handled my nuke rogue attacks rather well, as good as any alliance would've or could've. All the dirt has left BoC.

Hawkeye, you are entitled to your opinions and hate. You can do anything you want with them including actually planning and growing to a point of replicating my attacks. Please feel free to do so. One thing you should learn is I held this grudge, and planned it out. I developed a certain way to make it a reality. If you keep on being the character you are trying to display, others in this community will prob do the same to you.

You are not making any friends here, your words anger me only because of your ignorance to what is really going on. Please change your ways or we shall see you on Canada day.

Apeman only worships two gods.

1. The great and powerful NUKE

2. The demanding panty God

• Upvote 3