O Canada DoW

Apeman

Just to be clear here the two guys who did win their wars were indeed Jodo and Ashland. I never nuked them as it would be pointless. The rest all got way more damage than I. They have rebuilt rather quick tho. Maybe game exploit or spawning cash.......who can really say.

All I know is the war went off as planned. I attacked and did what I wanted. I did get knocked down, I also did cause 20k infra in damage and only stand to loose 15k max. I promise to not be so easy if the new attacks happen. I can easily build more soldiers in one day than most nations in my ns range. I still rolled 4 guys. 2 of them were my only two real targets. Still feeling pretty good about this. It was a good war. Everyone was honorourable at least in messages I recieved. BoC did exactly what any of you would've done. Take your lumps and give some back. Congrats guys. So can I join up or what?

• Upvote 1

Okay so..... what? I'd say pages 1-6... pretty good. 6-8... meh. 8-12.... just stop.

Also, why is Mensa being mentioned? O.o

So basically what I got out of this and my interaction with thePVT, is that you're pissed about the CC war. All I have to say is = move on. The Speaker moved on and has been very cordial with us, is a diplo on our forums and a generally pleasurable person. We put our differences aside, and moved on successfully... both ESA (Vanguard) and BoC. No gov member holds any significant ill will towards ESA or Vanguard. We went our ways, fought out our differences (3 days) and grew into our own.

I hope you enjoyed your wars Apeman. I declared on thePVT and have had a great time losing infra, bombing infra, missiling, getting missiled, spying, etc. its fun its a game. Sure getting nuked by a rogue sucks, but hey c'est la vie. And what was the best, was that we actually talked and got along even if we are at war and hold opposing ideologies regarding the past. 

So, basically Apeman move on with your Orbis life and go do something else that's not roguing us. Anyone who attacks BoC will be dealt with accordingly and with the full force and membership of the alliance. We take this very seriously -- we are a brotherhood. Now, brothers can also be stupid sometimes and get into silly OWF arguments over nothing... but hey, that happens.

I can't believe this got 12 pages.  :blink:

Meanwhile me "helping" apeman has done 0% damage to the BoC shields, I can finally say I have meet at BoC member with honour for once though, so that's an upside, Still stoke the fire and let the homes burn, I stand with my ally even in death :D love the thread btw 

It's been a pleasure. Your honor and brotherhood is respected. Also, expect another missile in.... 3 hours.  :wub:

• Upvote 2
[22:05] <&Clarke> And what do you do Ivan?

[22:05] <&Clarke> Do you make artwork and stuff

[22:05] <@Goomy> he sort of prances about fabulously 

Oh my god jodo why are your screenshots so huge

http://www.picresize.com

I'm just going to leave this here.

• Upvote 1

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

So can I join up or what?

Give us a month or so to think about it.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

I'm sensing a little hostility. It's not like I cost you guys over 100 million in damages. Nevermind it was over 200 million. Any luck putting together the war stats? I knew I should've kept track of it myself.

The part that gets me so confused is why you guys are ao hurt about this. It's just some good old fashioned fun with some of my fav peeps. Figured you guys didn't mind kicking in doors to say hey. If you guys are such bad losers, why play games? Go knit or something. Start working on next years bag full of panties for the panty god.

Thanks for sending out the 6 million peso man. I'm gonna enjoy this. Maybe while you coddle him to sleep you can describe in depth the importance of changing your panties before getting into a car wreck.

I'm sensing a little hostility. It's not like I cost you guys over 100 million in damages. Nevermind it was over 200 million. Any luck putting together the war stats? I knew I should've kept track of it myself.

The part that gets me so confused is why you guys are ao hurt about this. It's just some good old fashioned fun with some of my fav peeps. Figured you guys didn't mind kicking in doors to say hey. If you guys are such bad losers, why play games? Go knit or something. Start working on next years bag full of panties for the panty god.

Thanks for sending out the 6 million peso man. I'm gonna enjoy this. Maybe while you coddle him to sleep you can describe in depth the importance of changing your panties before getting into a car wreck.

What if they're playing with you too and this was all a play?

Lxr4VfE.png

I'm sensing a little hostility. 

It's just some good old fashioned fun with some of my fav peeps. 

"Sensing hostility" is rich coming from a guy who had a 3 month hard-on for the BoC. Remember, if your erection lasts longer than 4 hours, you need to seek MEDICAL attention, not attention on the forums. 

• Upvote 5

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Based on the gov meetings, most of us don't care. We will just rebuild.

Personally I think it was a good test. We got hit by the first nuclear rogue, took some lumps, and sent you back to Noob status. We will continue to grow, war, and play politics. You'll be waiting on the next wave of our war trainees.

Really, we should thank you. It's pretty rare to have a volunteer punching bag.

GG no re.

• Upvote 2

q8nfyvc.gif

Perhaps about 120 mil on paper (nowhere close to 200 mil, let alone more).  Keep in mind, also, that we can spend roughly 60% of that amount and repair 90% of the damage.  So you cost us 70 million in real terms.  You set us back 11 days (my 12 day estimate from before was generous).

In fact, all told between the nuclear project and the nukes you built, your military, etc. you really didn't fare that much better than us expense wise.  Particularly if you include the 154 spies that you just lost because you severely underestimated how much money you'd need to stock up on.  You basically spent 90 mil to blow up stuff that we will repair for 70 mil.  You're right, you won.  GG.

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know your Econ minded type so I'll help squish your delilusions of greatness. 11 nukes x on average 1600 very expensive infra equals roughly 170 million just with those babies. 17 more missiles, the cost to build up your armies and missed incomes = way more than what your saying. Really just publish the stats or at least admit your calculator goes higher than you 80 turds sitting there with your shoes off trying to count over 160.

I keep trying to let this die, I actually offered it numerous times. I leave this thread alone and hope you learn some humility. Only to log on, and see 4 more of your highly "advanced" intellectuals keep saying stuff that just isn't true. At least speak the truth so the rest of orbis isn't reassured in their beliefs that you can't ever be honest in anything you say!

One thing you keep forgetting is I will always have the ability to nuke and missile your meat shields!

On a side note I would like to thank everyone for the awesome comments, support letters, and the help collecting all the panties. I'm glad to know BoC isn't as popular as they believe.

• Upvote 1

I know your Econ minded type so I'll help squish your delilusions of greatness. 11 nukes x on average 1600 very expensive infra equals roughly 170 million just with those babies. 17 more missiles, the cost to build up your armies and missed incomes = way more than what your saying. Really just publish the stats or at least admit your calculator goes higher than you 80 turds sitting there with your shoes off trying to count over 160.

I keep trying to let this die, I actually offered it numerous times. I leave this thread alone and hope you learn some humility. Only to log on, and see 4 more of your highly "advanced" intellectuals keep saying stuff that just isn't true. At least speak the truth so the rest of orbis isn't reassured in their beliefs that you can't ever be honest in anything you say!

One thing you keep forgetting is I will always have the ability to nuke and missile your meat shields!

On a side note I would like to thank everyone for the awesome comments, support letters, and the help collecting all the panties. I'm glad to know BoC isn't as popular as they believe.

Yeah.  Appears I was wrong.  I'm more focused on what we'll actually be spending because that, in my mind, is the real damage.

Anyway, did you get it all out of your system?

aUel2fG.png

That really depends on you guys. I'm not the type to throw in the towel. I do however see this as a chapter closing. In my original post I stated my intentions were to never attack BoC again. I did what I set out to do. Had fun and laughed lots(almost too much). I'm satisfied yep!

• Upvote 1

That really depends on you guys. I'm not the type to throw in the towel. I do however see this as a chapter closing. In my original post I stated my intentions were to never attack BoC again. I did what I set out to do. Had fun and laughed lots(almost too much). I'm satisfied yep!

Even if you were in a alliance that had a war with them?

• Downvote 1

in that case lets call it as a good game. im glad you let off some steam and got that off your ape chest, if you are being mature in stopping this madness, so will I. I hope that we wont cross paths as hostiles and might learn from our differences. in other words. gg apeman, gg!!!  :) lets have our peace!!!  :D

Edited by Jose Garcia Perez

The above post is the last in this thread (besides this one, obviously). If anyone else posts here I will write your name down. A year from now when I am a powerful nation, I will retrieve the list from my dresser. And I will see your name. Understand?

Above post is a good way to end this. Let's have that above-mentioned peace.

• Upvote 1

The above post is the last in this thread (besides this one, obviously). If anyone else posts here I will write your name down. A year from now when I am a powerful nation, I will retrieve the list from my dresser. And I will see your name. Understand?

Oo, Oo...  put my name in your dresser please.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1