O Canada DoW

Apeman

Ash, I assume you do not really want an honest answer but you can have one.

There are at least two ways you could have handled this.  You could have said: 'cool lets have fun' or you could have whined about spy changes (there is a thread just for that btw), had Estelle confident assert that you were winning/generally reply with 'I know you are but what am I' kindergarten type stuf, etc.

-signature removed for rules violation-

Ash, I assume you do not really want an honest answer but you can have one.

There are at least two ways you could have handled this.  You could have said: 'cool lets have fun' or you could have whined about spy changes (there is a thread just for that btw), had Estelle confident assert that you were winning/generally reply with 'I know you are but what am I' kindergarten type stuf, etc.

"Cool let's have fun." wasn't really a possibility with Apeman's attitude.  It was inherently bitter and vitriolic.

Estelle asserted that we are winning insofar as an alliance can win when someone goes apeshit on them with nukes.

I do want an honest answer, but I rarely expect them from Mensa particularly when they relate to BoC.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

I do want an honest answer, but I rarely expect them from Mensa particularly when they relate to BoC.

There wasn't a situation that demanded you get a honest answer from Mensa, but I understand you wouldn't expect such a thing to begin with.

• Downvote 1

There wasn't a situation that demanded you get a honest answer from Mensa, but I understand you wouldn't expect such a thing to begin with.

I might actually expect an honest answer from you, personally. From what I've seen you seem pretty cool.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cool let's have fun." wasn't really a possibility with Apeman's attitude.  It was inherently bitter and vitriolic.

Estelle asserted that we are winning insofar as an alliance can win when someone goes ape!@#$ on them with nukes.

Cool lets have fun is always an option.  Its a game man.  Have fun - the pixels do not actually bleed.

You're still going to lose, and BoC is going to continue on as if nothing ever happened when it's all said and done.

Your nuanced read of that, transforming it into "we are winning insofar as an alliance can win when someone goes ape!@#$ on them with nukes", is a stretch but w/e.

Overall, this thread was a propaganda loss for BoC.  This does not upset me personally since I dislike BoC.  I do however respect you for holding to the NAP last war.  o7.  Anyway, I do troll people but I also give my honest opinion when asked.  I suspect most of MENSA will do the same when they decide to venture here.

-signature removed for rules violation-

Overall, this thread was a propaganda loss for BoC.  This does not upset me personally since I dislike BoC.  I do however respect you for holding to the NAP last war.  o7.  Anyway, I do troll people but I also give my honest opinion when asked.  I suspect most of MENSA will do the same when they decide to venture here.

Estelle makes me dislike BoC everytime he posts something.

Edited by Alataq
  • Upvote 6

dpluao815a3.png

Meanwhile me "helping" apeman has done 0% damage to the BoC shields, I can finally say I have meet at BoC member with honour for once though, so that's an upside, Still stoke the fire and let the homes burn, I stand with my ally even in death :D love the thread btw 

• Upvote 1

Apeman still horny. Apeman still harry. Apeman collect panties. The panty god is pleased. The nuke god is upset, upset I still have one left........

Are you guys even trying to get me to ZI? We all know this already but I'll say it again. You guys can't even roll somebody properly.

Apeman still horny. Apeman still harry. Apeman collect panties. The panty god is pleased. The nuke god is upset, upset I still have one left........

Are you guys even trying to get me to ZI? We all know this already but I'll say it again. You guys can't even roll somebody properly.

/pets

No tears, only dreams.

• Upvote 2

q8nfyvc.gif

I assumed this thread was going to be terrible but I'd say 8/10. The fact Estelle can't properly respond to a shit thread on his own alliance made it worth reading.

Also I don't get the whole release Mensa stuff.

• Upvote 6

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

He wants us to release Mensa from their bonds. We're your leather daddy. Now come get this BoC.

aUel2fG.png

Meanwhile me "helping" apeman has done 0% damage to the BoC shields, I can finally say I have meet at BoC member with honour for once though, so that's an upside, Still stoke the fire and let the homes burn, I stand with my ally even in death :D love the thread btw 

why did you let yourself get brainwashed.... you could have saved you population....  :(

DONT EVER DO THAT **** AGAIN!!!!

fe18195a0d609fd43bc85b0300099dc9.jpg

yay hippos!!