Announcing Paragon

Impero

oh boy.... Sounds interesting

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

tumblr_kydeosolrf1qzcn24o1_500.jpg

Now we have black friends. Looking at you Partisan.

o/ Diversity Day

o/ Paragon

• Upvote 4

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

tumblr_kydeosolrf1qzcn24o1_500.jpg

Now we have black friends. Looking at you Partisan.

o/ Diversity Day

o/ Paragon

This is the most crucial post in this thread.

• Upvote 3

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

Congrats to our allies in VE/tS and our former protectors in Rose. I can get behind this grouping  :)

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

I'm very excited to see where this'll go! Here's to the future ladies and gentlemen!

o/ tS

o/ Rose

o/ VE

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

The Syndicate wholeheartedly embraces its role as the Paragon of Virtue and Philanthropy. The maintenance of our corporate integrity remains high on our agenda as we enter into this agreement with our newfound business partners.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif