Can't remove trades.

ApronChef

What were you doing (or trying to do): Remove a trade.

What happened (describe thoroughly please): I clicked the remove icon and an error message appeared, this happened for all my trades.

Link to page: M/A

Any other relevant information: N/A

Screenshot: p8115Le.png

If I try to accept a custom amount for a buy offer I get the following error notice:

An unexpected error occurred:

You do not have enough resources on hand to complete the trade offer.

Go Back

This only happens when the buy offer is for an amount greater than my existing supply of resources. For example:

Placentica is buying 20,000 food for $75/unit. 

I have 12,000 food.

I attempt to sell 10 food to Placentica.

Error occurs.

I'm having a problem where i can't delete my trade offers.  When i try to do it, it gives me this message:

Uh oh! There was an unexpected error:

That trade offer does not exist.

The resources i put on the offer are now simply gone.  So basically, the trade can't be cancelled and it just ate my resources.

That's not how trades work. The resources (or money) remain in your nation until such time as you use them, deposit them into an alliance bank, or the trade gets accepted by a third party. The only way the resources would have disappeared is if someone accepted your offer.

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

That still does not explain why i can't cancel the offer

Furthermore, i'm having this problem where i can't sell resources that i know i have.

It keeps telling me that i do not have eneugh to complete the trade.  I am also certain that i have the amount i'am trying to sell.

Side note:  Is there a way for me to view how much resources i have?

What were you doing (or trying to do): Accept a buy offer on the global market

What happened (describe thoroughly please): I got an error telling me I didn't have enough of the resource, but I do have enough. I even bought some of it from a sell offer just to see if trades were working at all and it still won't let me sell even 1 of it.

The same thing is happening to me too. There was definitely a buy offer but it wouldn't accept.

Here's exactly what it says.

An unexpected error occurred:

You do not have enough resources on hand to complete the trade offer.

Oh, i see, i didn't realize that this was a bug, i just thought there was some game mechanic i don't know about, thanks.

Anyways, does anyone know if there is a way to view what resources i have and in what quantity?

Theres a big old blue resource bar at the top of your screen when you are logged in.

T7Vrilp.png

What were you doing (or trying to do): Accept a buy offer on the global market

What happened (describe thoroughly please): I got an error telling me I didn't have enough of the resource, but I do have enough. I even bought some of it from a sell offer just to see if trades were working at all and it still won't let me sell even 1 of it.

Same

Edited by Ansom

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

I have the same problem with being unable to cancel trades.  Trade system is properly bugged now.  Can't buy sell offers or cancel buy offers.  Not sure if it applies to all trades or just some as I don't want to add any more to test it.

Edited by Dan77