Yet again...I have robbed another bank.

Kastor

This is quite unfortunate but for the record, Henry did give us our bank back. We have removed Heinrich Kaufmann from gov but he will still be a member of ours as mistakes do happen. But there are consequences that we all pay, when they do happen.

As for Henry, we will get justice.

• Upvote 1

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

I have never disliked a player as much as Henry before. 

• Upvote 3

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Shouldn't have given him bank access in the first place. Let this be a lesson to everyone

He was never given bank access. Heinriech Kaufman sent it to him.

Ur rly stupid henrich

Leave Hienrich be, I am sure he is recieving enough flak as it is. 

Seriously, guys. It was an honest mistake, and I am sure Demotion is a good enough punishment. Stop shaming him.

• Upvote 3

THE NEW PRUSSIAN EMPIRE!

Kaiser Nikolai Baldarius

prussianflag.gif

Leave Hienrich be, I am sure he is recieving enough flak as it is. 

Seriously, guys. It was an honest mistake, and I am sure Demotion is a good enough punishment. Stop shaming him.

I have to agree with this. Very much pressured into it by a friend making out they were done if it didn't happen, and such things do happen to some people. They live and learn.

As for Henry he was apparently true to his word but I question why do it now. If this was somehow revenge on FIRE (crap name by the way, Titan was better) than he wouldn't give it back firstly, and secondly I'm sure he could do more damage with words then anything.

• Upvote 5

I have to agree with this. Very much pressured into it by a friend making out they were done if it didn't happen, and such things do happen to some people. They live and learn.

As for Henry he was apparently true to his word but I question why do it now. If this was somehow revenge on FIRE (crap name by the way, Titan was better) than he wouldn't give it back firstly, and secondly I'm sure he could do more damage with words then anything.

FIRE, is a cool name though.

He says he was trolling, but we are not amused.

FIRE, is a cool name though.

He says he was trolling, but we are not amused.

Not a fan of it as a standalone name myself.

Naturally that is how you should be. You got the bank back so I'd not dwell on that, the pressuring/manipulation is more worthy of condemnation. 

• Upvote 1