[Userscript] Politics and War Helper

Mike Ontry

Had it for months. Have very much enjoyed it.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Very nice, thanks for sharing.  I'm happy to click on the adfly link for you.  But cool to include the direct too.

• Upvote 2

Chrome keeps disabling the extension, how do I enable it?

That's not normal behavior. You can try going to the menu->More Tools->Extensions and enabling tampermonkey there.

doesn't seem to be working in FF

Just installed it with Greasemonkey in Firefox, I can see everything but the tables on the Revenue page, is there something I'm doing wrong?

I'm on FF right now and everything is working fine. The tables added on the revenue page are found below the normal tables.

There should be a "sell for 1 less ppu" button just to eliminate some steps in being a !@#$

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

I see nothing below the regular tables. Any suggestions?

I'm not sure what you could be doing wrong. Not sure if it will make a difference but you can make sure FF and greasemonkey are up to date and remove the userscript and try reinstalling it.

Update

Buy/Sell city improvements from the City Manager page

You can now buy/sell city improvements from the city manager page. Hover your cursor on the improvement name to see it's description. Don't worry if you accidentally click a button, the script will ask you to confirm your action.

QJYeKAt.png

• Upvote 3

I seem to be unable to utilize the city manager +/- feature on both Chrome and Firefox. Ideas?

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

I think the plus and minus are the wrong way around on the city manager page, shouldn't plus be on the right?

I may just move them both to the left side of the number and put the on top of each other with the plus button on top.

I seem to be unable to utilize the city manager +/- feature on both Chrome and Firefox. Ideas?

You can see the buttons but they are not working? Or you can't see the buttons at all? 

Make sure you manually update the script from the link above. You may not have the latest version yet?

If you move them to the same side choose the right. UI best practice states action buttons should be aligned right. (starting with the most positive being furthest right, hence them being the wrong way round atm)

Edited by Phiney
T7Vrilp.png

I think the plus and minus are the wrong way around on the city manager page, shouldn't plus be on the right?

If you move them to the same side choose the right. UI best practice states action buttons should be aligned right. (starting with the most positive being furthest right, hence them being the wrong way round atm)

Left or right, is just personal preference, it doesn't really matter which way it is, so long as it's consistent. Which is pretty much what "UI best practice" guidelines do, is try and make things consistent.

I may just move them both to the left side of the number and put the on top of each other with the plus button on top.

No thanks. If you put them next to each other, it will make it easier to accidentally click the wrong one. Even if there is a confirmation, it's added annoyance, to dismiss the confirmation on a misclick.

sig_cybernations.PNG.8d49a01423f488a0f1b846927f5acc7e.PNG

Yeah... Consistent with everything else in life that does the same thing. This website doesn't exist in a vacuum. UI best practice is consistency in user interfaces across life, not just one website. Right for yes, left for no.

T7Vrilp.png

Yeah... Consistent with everything else in life that does the same thing. This website doesn't exist in a vacuum. UI best practice is consistency in user interfaces across life, not just one website. Right for yes, left for no.

A simple javascript confirm: OK is left, Cancel is right. Exactly the same within Windows itself, for Settings windows and such.

These are things that alot of people use, across life. Every day.

But as I said above, it does not matter which way, so long as the userscript is consistent with the changes it makes and it is consistent with the unchanged sections of PnW.

sig_cybernations.PNG.8d49a01423f488a0f1b846927f5acc7e.PNG

You can see the buttons but they are not working? Or you can't see the buttons at all? 

Make sure you manually update the script from the link above. You may not have the latest version yet?

No buttons whatsoever, and I reinstalled completely thinking that would solve, to no avail.

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

No buttons whatsoever, and I reinstalled completely thinking that would solve, to no avail.

Same for me.  The rest of the script works as it's supposed to and has done with no problems for the months that I've used it.

Can't get this new addition to work even with reinstall though.  I have adblock disabled on P&W.