[Userscript] Politics and War Helper

Mike Ontry

No buttons whatsoever, and I reinstalled completely thinking that would solve, to no avail.

Same for me.  The rest of the script works as it's supposed to and has done with no problems for the months that I've used it.

Can't get this new addition to work even with reinstall though.  I have adblock disabled on P&W.

Ok I think I know what's causing this and will work on a fix as soon as I get back home from work today. The script is pulling the nation name from the basic information table on your nation page but I did not consider the 'VIP' image that is there on some peoples. Thanks for reporting guys!

Update is live and now it should work for everyone. Thanks again for the bug reports!  B)

Edited by Mike Ontry

Looks I'm going to have to figure out a way to make the design a little more responsive.

I guess the more cities you have the smaller the columns get. I designed it with 5 cities in my manager. I'll come up with a solution soon.

Updated!

Edited by Mike Ontry

That looks much better :D

Good work.

Would it be possible to show the used/capacity improvement slots for each city on this page too?  e.g. 26/26

Like it does on the city page.  That way we can see what we have available without having to leave the city manager page.  It would need to update each time something was added/removed though in order to be truly useful.

Good work.

Would it be possible to show the used/capacity improvement slots for each city on this page too?  e.g. 26/26

Like it does on the city page.  That way we can see what we have available without having to leave the city manager page.  It would need to update each time something was added/removed though in order to be truly useful.

I've been looking into that already. It will be in the next update.

No buttons whatsoever, and I reinstalled completely thinking that would solve, to no avail.

Update: On Chrome still no buttons, but on Firefox I have buttons.

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Good work.

Done.

It doesn't look like the tool tips match up based on continent. For example, I'm on South America and can thus produce Oil, Bauxite, and Lead, but my tool tips for those mines show Coal, Iron, and Uranium, respectively.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

It doesn't look like the tool tips match up based on continent. For example, I'm on South America and can thus produce Oil, Bauxite, and Lead, but my tool tips for those mines show Coal, Iron, and Uranium, respectively.

Crap! Another thing I have overlooked. Thanks DMJ I'll fix this as soon as I can.

Should be good now!

Edited by Mike Ontry

Tried to sell a steel mill from the city manager page.  It told me I don't have any oil refineries to sell.  Good job I didn't, otherwise it would have sold the wrong thing.

I tried it twice to make absolutely sure that I hadn't clicked the wrong button by mistake.

• Upvote 1

Tried to sell a steel mill from the city manager page.  It told me I don't have any oil refineries to sell.  Good job I didn't, otherwise it would have sold the wrong thing.

I tried it twice to make absolutely sure that I hadn't clicked the wrong button by mistake.

Thanks for this report and my apologies. I am glad this didn't cause you to lose any of your improvements!

This was caused by the last update. The settings modal adds two submit buttons. The advanced city manager page actually loads the individual city's page that you are changing into an invisible iframe on the bottom of the page. Based on what button you click on the city manger page the script is told to click a button on the city page that is loaded in the iframe. Since the game's html is not very good about having any specific ids or other identifiable info I have to go by the order of the submit buttons in the html. The settings modal update changed the place of the improvement submit buttons by 2.

This has now been fixed and thanks again for letting me know!

I can confirm that the script is not working in Violentmonkey. I have edited the original post to recommend tampermonkey for the opera browser. I'm not familiar with the maxthon browser so I don't have any recommendations as of now.

I'll be looking into what is causing problems with violentmonkey.

• 1 year later...

Does anyone still use this? and are you having problems with the buy/sell improvements from the city manager page option? When I try  to buy/sell improvements from a category, it actually, buy/sells improvements, from the category ABOVE the category I originally toggled. For example, when I tried to purchase a coal plant, it returned an error message about the length of my city name :huh:  :unsure:  

Im totally ignorant about script, so I could be doing something wrong. But, if not, I hope there's an updated version out there somewhere or that one day Sheepy will integrate it into the game because going back to the old way would be uncivilized. lol 

Edited by кคllเรtเ

Sheepy should really integrate stuff like this.

Ease of access and quality of life suggestions get ignored in this game too much.

Certainly would be a better addition then some of the other useless mechanics.

XLL3z4T.gif

• Wiki Mod

Does anyone still use this? and are you having problems with the buy/sell improvements from the city manager page option? When I try  to buy/sell improvements from a category, it actually, buy/sells improvements, from the category ABOVE the category I originally toggled. For example, when I tried to purchase a coal plant, it returned an error message about the length of my city name :huh:  :unsure:  

Im totally ignorant about script, so I could be doing something wrong. But, if not, I hope there's an updated version out there somewhere or that one day Sheepy will integrate it into the game because going back to the old way would be uncivilized. lol 

The last time the script was updated was over a year ago. Its sadly seriously broken & I don't understand it well enough to update it yet.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

• 6 months later...
  • Wiki Mod

Maybe after I'm done with current projects I'll make another attempt.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...