Nicklas' Football/Baseball Jersey Shop

Nicklas

Sure, I'll get to it tonight or tomorrow.  Just FYI, you don't have to pay until you receive your product.

yeah, i just put up the trade so i dont forgett to. and also 500k aint mutch so no stress :P 

Ole2.png

The Grand Principality of Caucasus's Grand Baseball Club is looking for jersey's.

image_466228115_South-Carolina-Gamecocks This design.

Use our flag on the right sleeve and on the Left if you could put the shield with the arrows and IFB.

1IJULJv.png

And lastly can you use the shield you used on the soccer kit on the jersey but instead of KPA can it say GBC?

Oh and the Home Jersey's should be Purple and Black and Gold and the Away White, Purple and black.

Edited by Livius Clades

Fire is nice eh?

Can you invert the Purple and Black on the Home Jersey and the Flag I wanted was my nation flag not my alliance flag. Sorry about the confusion. It's the Flag from the Soccer Kits. Also can you make the Away jersey a little more white, or make the white in the Shield a little grayish. It seems grayish compared to the other white. And lastly can you use the purple from the Soccer Kit as well the purple here is too bright. Sorry I should have put which flag to you. My bad.

Edited by Livius Clades

Fire is nice eh?

• 2 weeks later...