Yet Another Titan Announcement

Dual leadership with common interest is better....if go to think of a small alliance under establish alliance.

Why did all of your officers remove with the step down of  Henry? Does it mean something more?

It does look like a Coup than just step down.....Would you mind to tell us a bit more about it??

Why do you think 40 Million is its worth???? Not 41M?

Edited by Arthur James
  • Upvote 2

What?! He said only 35 mil.  That son of a !@#$.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Greatest coup ever.

o/Rampage

LordRahl2, on 10 Jul 2015 - 5:53 PM, said: "Imagine it. Lets say that Sheepy had an idea that was at lest questionable. As a way out there idea lets say he thought about adding T-Rexs to the game in some way." "As you know this is hypothetical since Sheepy has never considered adding T-Rexs to the game."

To cut down on the announcement threads:

I have had a very reasonable talk with Grealind who has agreed to absolve all debts owed to him and Cobalt from Titan.

We would like to thank Grealind for his diplomacy and apologize that this whole situation got as out of control as it did.

Henry handled this whole situation wrong. For that, Titan would like to officially offer an apology to Cobalt.

Henry no longer is a member of Titan (by his choice) and will not be holding any government positions in the alliance for a long time should he chose to ever return.

As a sign of good faith and diplomacy, Titan and Cobalt have both agreed to upgrade the NAP to an ODP for the remainder of the NAP term at which time it shall be reviewed for either extension, upgrade or cancellation.

Thank you,

Rampage, Interim Consul of Titan

I have had a very reasonable talk with Grealind who has agreed to absolve all debts owed to him and Cobalt from Titan.

We would like to thank Grealind for his diplomacy and apologize that this whole situation got as out of control as it did.

Henry handled this whole situation wrong. For that, Titan would like to officially offer an apology to Cobalt.

Henry no longer is a member of Titan (by his choice) and will not be holding any government positions in the alliance for a long time should he chose to ever return.

As a sign of good faith and diplomacy, Titan and Cobalt have both agreed to upgrade the NAP to an ODP for the remainder of the NAP term at which time it shall be reviewed for either extension, upgrade or cancellation.

Thank you,

All is well, and all is absolved. I'm happy things took the turn they did. Looking forward to renewed and improved relations with Rampage's Titan.

• Upvote 2

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Thank you,

Ew.

• Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

There's Kastor for you. Now, I've wanted to transmit this special message to Heinrich Kaufmann: Ha! Told ya so!

Lol this is even worse than robbing the bank. Selling an alliance, I gotta say, that's a first

• Upvote 1

Cynic will bring righteousness to these heathen.

Good luck Rampage....and Henry too!

There's Kastor for you. Now, I've wanted to transmit this special message to Heinrich Kaufmann: Ha! Told ya so!
Lol this is even worse than robbing the bank. Selling an alliance, I gotta say, that's a first

I thought you were qutting bro.

Edited by Placentica

Cynic will bring righteousness to these heathen.

Good luck Rampage....and Henry too!

I thought you were qutting bro.

I am don't worry Edited by Oskar

The plot thickens!

To the consistency of molasses. Kastor is a despicable person, and for reasons semi-OOC I cannot say why I feel that way, but as the leader of Guardian there was no way in hell I was going to work with or talk to that guy. Cynic is at least a step up.

imagine.png

It's not how hard you try, it's if you succeed.