Quick Titan announcement

Kastor

titanflag.PNG

Titan has decided to extend its government and add a Consul, which will be Rampage. He will run the alliance side by side with me(Henry). We will co-lead Titan into a new age.

Saeton is also the Senator of Bear Affairs.

Edited by Henry
  • Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

I'd say unexpected but Titan has been hoovering up everybody. Seeing the likes of Printer over there has me question what mind control linguistics Henry is using in his messages. 

Anyway... congratulations to you. 

I'd say unexpected but Titan has been hoovering up everybody. Seeing the likes of Printer over there has me question what mind control linguistics Henry is using in his messages. 

Anyway... congratulations to you. 

I'm here for shits and giggles! 

Not even sure a second consul is legal but what do I know ...

I expected more out of you, Cynic

I expected more out of you, Saeton

• Upvote 1

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

I quit my nation. I'll be taking a spectator position in the forums soon

When you no longer have a nation you'll not be able to spectate (and post anyway) for much longer, just in case you're not aware.

• Upvote 1

When you no longer have a nation you'll not be able to spectate (and post anyway) for much longer, just in case you're not aware.

This cannot happen soon enough.  These forums are bad enough without having tons of peanut gallery "observers" chiming in on events in which they have no vested interest.

There are plenty of generalist forums on the interweb(s).  I hope this one remains at least someone specific. 

Priest of Dio

This cannot happen soon enough.  These forums are bad enough without having tons of peanut gallery "observers" chiming in on events in which they have no vested interest.

There are plenty of generalist forums on the interweb(s).  I hope this one remains at least someone specific. 

Rozalia more means that there will be no matching nation, not that new rules are coming in place.

T7Vrilp.png

I know, my nations still here because I can't delete because of war

Rozalia more means that there will be no matching nation, not that new rules are coming in place.

Sorry PigInZen if I gave the wrong idea. I meant like Phiney said that as he isn't actually logging into his nation eventually he'll have his nation deleted, and than he'll be banned the moment someone notices him posting without a nation.

Sorry PigInZen if I gave the wrong idea. I meant like Phiney said that as he isn't actually logging into his nation eventually he'll have his nation deleted, and than he'll be banned the moment someone notices him posting without a nation.

Call me Pig or PiZ.  :)

OK thanks.  Darn it, and here I thought... well... you know.

• Upvote 2

Priest of Dio