Oh the Lies of Anson...A Titan Response to Cobalt

Danger

titanflag.PNG

Nos hic adsumus tantum ut fortitudo quasi nostra membrum infirmissimus

Titan is a new alliance, we're young, and have expressed interest in the world of Orbis. Cobalt, in the beginning was a huge help to Titan. Offering ideas and suggestions. Soon after, Cobalt started to turn around, we saw a huge shift in the way they regarded us. It seems like Grealind only wants war with Titan. I talked to RobAploan about leaving, RobAploan went and said that I could leave, and not pay anything. Simply as a point of reference, here is a discussion I had with Grealind last night.

http://pastebin.com/x3A0ggmG

The main fact of this is that Grealind is a bully. He thinks he can pressure other governments, make them make rushed, uncalculated decisions.

8:55 PM

<Henry> Look, I'm not going to sign onto a massive amount without talking it over with Finance and Aristocrat.

8:55 PM <Henry> So I'll agree to 11 mil this weekend

8:55 PM <Henry> and get back to you on the rest tomorrow

8:55 PM <Grealind> Discuss it with them tonight.

8:55 PM <Grealind> I will be on and off all evening.

8:55 PM <Henry> I can't

8:56 PM <Henry> They're both gone for the night, one lives in Europe and one is on the road

8:56 PM <Grealind> Then it's on you to resolve this.

8:56 PM <Henry> I'm not sure why we can't wait until tomorrow to finish this. You're not giving me a chance to talk to my gov.

8:57 PM <Henry> I agreed to the first amount.

8:57 PM <Grealind> Henry, if I don't have an answer tonight, then first thing tomorrow morning, Betulius is drawing up raiding targets.

Are we not awarded a chance to talk to our government? Not before signing off on a massive amount of money? Look here, anytime we disagreed he threatened war again.

8:58 PM

<Grealind> I'm not threatening, so please don't take it as such.

8:58 PM <Henry> You are threatening

8:58 PM <Henry> You should at least allow me 24 hours to discuss it with my gov

8:59 PM <Grealind> I do not want this to escalate.

8:59 PM <Henry> Thats VERY reasonable

8:59 PM <Grealind> I want this resolved.

9:04 PM

<Henry> I can guarantee you that the Titan gov will sit down tomorrow and get you an answer back by then.

9:05 PM <Henry> If you disagree, it means you just want war.

9:05 PM <Henry> Not the money

9:05 PM <Grealind> No it doesn't.

9:05 PM <Henry> Show some respect to me and I'll show the same to you.

9:05 PM <Grealind> It means I was overruled.

You were overruled? So what you're saying is you can't control your members, this seems like a internal problem you need to control.

When Grealind finally agreed to give us 24 hours, there was a catch.

9:11 PM

<Henry> I deserve the right to talk to my government.

9:11 PM <Grealind> Reroll all you want, your past will stick with you.

9:11 PM <Henry> its a simply thing

9:11 PM <Henry> simple*

9:11 PM <Grealind> Fine

9:11 PM <Grealind> Talk to your gov

9:12 PM <Henry> Thank you, you'll have the answer in 24 hours

9:12 PM <Henry> By 10 PM EST

9:12 PM <Grealind> By 9am Eastern Time, I'll have a first round of targets to approve

9:12 PM <Grealind> By 12 noon, a vote will go up

9:12 PM <Grealind> And by 5 pm, I expect that most of my members will have voted

9:13 PM <Grealind> By 9pm, the first round of declarations will go out.

9:13 PM <Henry> the day after, correct?

9:13 PM <Grealind> No.

9:13 PM <Grealind> 9am June 15th

9:13 PM <Grealind> You can have your 24 hours

9:14 PM <Grealind> I'm just telling you what will happen during those 24 hours.

9:21 PM <Grealind> So, where do we go from here?

You simply wanted war Grealind. You try to show you're working with us...but you actually turn around and try to turn words and screw with young alliances, you've done it before and again. You keep doing it, and others keep protecting you. Its wrong. Its pathetic.

10:03 PM

<Henry[away]> You'll have all the money by July 6th

10:03 PM <Grealind> Very well.

I told you none was poached from your alliance. I didn't poach Ansom he literally left because of the abuse you gave him. I didn't poach anyone from GPA either. You're making stuff up to paint Titan, in a bad light. You've repeatedly disrespected us during the talks.

10:17 PM

<Grealind> I cant believe you're just this stupid though.

10:17 PM <Grealind> You are a micro.

10:17 PM <Henry[away]> So yeah. 8 million on saturday

10:17 PM <Grealind> By any definition.

10:17 PM <Grealind> Micros inherently have a hard time coming up with cash.

10:17 PM <Henry[away]> Top 20 is a micro? :-P

10:18 PM <Grealind> I know this because back before Cobalt was Cobalt, and yes we were #11 and still a micro, money was tricky.

10:18 PM <Grealind> The only way we succeeded was by putting hard timelines into place.

Grealind, your government says one thing and you say another. I didn’t take out a single loan. In fact, I spoke with RobApIoan again this morning and he said he'd never heard of the debts thing. The main point is that Anson is a bully who wants someone to pick on. You've picked on Celestial Union, David King, and others. You will not pick on Titan. I ask that all alliances look at Grealind's actions and ask...how long can he go on? How long can he keep manipulating and deceiving? How long will everyone simply stand aside?

• Upvote 2

I think you may have just done it, I think I will lean on your side.

I do think it is time for the likes of DEIC and SK to start thinking of why they should protect an alliance like Cobalt, or at least hire someone to handle all the issues they have :v

If it wasn't for Henry I would have probably chucked you a protectorate for shits and giggles :P

• Upvote 4

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

I think you may have just done it, I think I will lean on your side.

I do think it is time for the likes of DEIC and SK to start thinking of why they should protect an alliance like Cobalt, or at least hire someone to handle all the issues they have :v

If it wasn't for Henry I would have probably chucked you a protectorate for !@#$ and giggles :P

I'll move my color for you fam. 

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

<RobApIoan>: I miss watching Rose get Kicked
<GarrettTipton>: We need to do that again  
<RobApIoan>: yup, make it happen

Rood af. Not surprising though.

So shall I use this as my cb Grealind? I mean right now it is as good as yours.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

I'm sorry but the post while a good effort has some discrepancies. It begins seemingly with you (Danger) speaking however part way through it clearly seems to become Henry speaking, and than it goes back to you. Feel free to do a joint post if you want, but some colouring or name tags on who is saying what would be splendid. Secondly there is no mention of "loans" anywhere so you finisher line while truthful is also meaningless. Thirdly just because you got someone's word (which logs of would be nice) doesn't mean you're out of the woods especially if Grealind has the final say. 

Though ultimately the biggest damning part of all this is you did in fact agree to it in a ploy to bring in a bigger alliance. Had you denied it straight off than that would have been a whole different ballgame. Though admittedly I have to say you adapt well at the very least. No one apparently took the gold so now you are preying on the negative emotions some people have towards Grealind, primarily Rose no doubt. Which if they are so easily manipulated as to actually save you from this matter than I'll not even bother congratulating you as it would have been clearly too easy.

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry but the post while a good effort has some discrepancies. It begins seemingly with you (Danger) speaking however part way through it clearly seems to become Henry speaking, and than it goes back to you. Feel free to do a joint post if you want, but some colouring or name tags on who is saying what would be splendid. Secondly there is no mention of "loans" anywhere so you finisher line while truthful is also meaningless. Thirdly just because you got someone's word (which logs of would be nice) doesn't mean you're out of the woods especially if Grealind has the final say. 

Though ultimately the biggest damning part of all this is you did in fact agree to it in a ploy to bring in a bigger alliance. Had you denied it straight off than that would have been a whole different ballgame. Though admittedly I have to say you adapt well at the very least. No one apparently took the gold so now you are preying on the negative emotions some people have towards Grealind, primarily Rose no doubt. Which if they are so easily manipulated as to actually save you from this matter than I'll not even bother congratulating you as it would have been clearly too easy.

Henry primarily crafted the post and asked me to go through and add my own things to it. I apologize for any descrepancies there. The ploy in question was actually proposed to us by government members of the alliance in question and we agreed it was simply a discussion point.

Edited by Danger

Not enough rose hate. :(

While I am a proud member of Titan, this is simply aggravating the tensions, and we should never want a fight, but we should never fear one.

Am ready to see fireworks and eat popcorn.  :D

"WHEN THE RICH WAGE WAR, ITS THE POOR WHO DIE"

"IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY WORST,YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY BEST"

Can colbat start the fire works before 9pm, it sorta my bedtime and i will not be able to see them. -_-

"WHEN THE RICH WAGE WAR, ITS THE POOR WHO DIE"

"IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY WORST,YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY BEST"

The Syndicate wholeheartedly endorses the prospect of raised market prices that would come as a result of this escalating. That in mind, we highly encourage Cobalt to be philanthropic in its approach toward this situation. When looking at the case before you, ask yourself: What would Syndicate do?

That said, our fledgeling business denounces the hostility portrayed by both parties. Money must flow, and to withold proper cash flows from occurring by squabbling over where said flows are to end up, is a crime in itself.

As an uninvolved observer in this political dispute, I can not help but add that a truly savvy organisation would attempt to buy off an alliance such as BoC to engage in a hostile acquisition. We ofcourse do not wish to suggest anything, as our business values neutrality.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

The Syndicate wholeheartedly endorses the prospect of raised market prices that would come as a result of this escalating. That in mind, we highly encourage Cobalt to be philanthropic in its approach toward this situation. When looking at the case before you, ask yourself: What would Syndicate do?

That said, our fledgeling business denounces the hostility portrayed by both parties. Money must flow, and to withold proper cash flows from occurring by squabbling over where said flows are to end up, is a crime in itself.

As an uninvolved observer in this political dispute, I can not help but add that a truly savvy organisation would attempt to buy off an alliance such as BoC to engage in a hostile acquisition. We ofcourse do not wish to suggest anything, as our business values neutrality.

Or, you can be a job killing socalist, talk peace, and leave the BoC out?

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Henry primarily crafted the post and asked me to go through and add my own things to it. I apologize for any descrepancies there. The ploy in question was actually proposed to us by government members of the alliance in question and we agreed it was simply a discussion point.

Okay than thank you for confirming that for me. 

Not enough rose hate. :(

I don't do cheap heat. Only the expensive refined refreshments for me ever since I stumbled about for six months slurring out negativities after getting drunk off the cheap stuff. 

So where did 26m come from? And does this number account for taxes paid?

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Honestly, Titan, you should just tell them to piss off and make your own war declarations. Tell them threats will not be taken lightly. 

The most they can do is stomp you into the dirt and ZI your nations. The lower in NS you go, the better you are equipped at taking out their lower tiers. 

What are they gonna do, keep you low until you agree to pay reps? 

They've only got about 4k NS on you. And two big alliances protecting them. But hey. Greater odds have been beaten before. 

• Upvote 2

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

So let me get this straight, you admit to the leader of your alliance about being poached, you owe CU 26 million dollars which it doesn't seem like you dispute.  And the leader of CU is the bad guy because he over ruled one of his cabinet members and said he wants the money he invested in your nation back?

The only scumbag I am seeing here from the logs you posted is you.

• Upvote 4

The thought of paying restitution because you got caught poaching is a bit silly. So, you're gonna make Titan pay money because they got a less loyal member of your's into their fold? If you can poach a member from an alliance, it usually means they aren't loyal to your views. And, not being loyal is what you don't want in an alliance member.

Just saying, while I don't condone Titan's actions, I just think its silly you are making them pay.

Edited by Jroc

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg