A CoC Announcement

VT7HPlQ.png

Cynicism is growing rapidly my friends. It is with great honor we welcome the new members to our congregation at the Church of Cynic (CoC) as they have adopted Cynicism as their national religion! May Cynic bless you all and your people.

Rampage - The Prophet of Cynic

Adama - The Ayatollah of Faith

eviljak - The Church Janitor

Zombie Lanae - A Nun

Saeton - Who needs Angels, when you have bears?!

Katie
moonpie
Kim Jong Il
MrBooty
Princess Bubblegum
Placentica
Carter0912
Isolatar
Slick Johnson
Jroc
Selvaria
Ashland - Just loves CoC

If you wish to reach salvation and join the CoC all you must do is accept Cynic into your life!

Praise be to his name! Edited by Rampage

Praise be to Cynic, the only path to salvation. Those who worship Dio are heretics and followers of a false religion. Dio was not a god, he was simply a man, as you and I. If he existed at all.

Edited by Adama

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

As a Dioist I am not here to convert you.  I merely spread the message of Dio.

Personally, I respect others right to their beliefs even if I believe they are misguided.  Therefore, I salute the CoC.

The art of trolling exists to test others. If they do not pass the test, and succumb to weakness, the trolls win. Trolls thrive on the anger and hate of others, while trying to cleanse themselves of such emotions. I do not appreciate the act of trolling other fellow Dioists, neither do I find it humorous to insult others belief in god, but in the end, it is all words. Words that are not even serious;

-Dio Brando

/Amen

• Upvote 2

-signature removed for rules violation-

Personally, I respect others right to their beliefs even if I believe they are misguided.  Therefore, I salute the CoC.

/Amen

tl/dr, shorter LR2:  you cannot troll Dioists

GG nice try kids

Priest of Dio

"Ashland - Just loves CoC"

I see what you did there.

Also what is up with people trying to troll Dio? like you compare us to the Christian or Islamist churches in ways of thinking when really we are super chillax and can care less if you believe in something different than us.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

/Amen

You do seem like the type to salute the CoC. 

• Upvote 1

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

Pretty sure this is a scam. Guarantee that 'Cynic' is Going to tell Rampage to implement a tithe soon.

If you want to worship Cynic you do not need Rampages church. Find your own way in this world. If all powerful Cynic has business to do with you, then I am sure he knows where to find you.

Edited by Milkman

kittenSIG.gif

I come to nurture the weak;

to provide sustenance

for those in need.

Pretty sure this is a scam. Guarantee that 'Cynic' is Going to tell Rampage to implement a tithe soon.

If you want to worship Cynic you do not need Rampages church. Find your own way in this world. If all powerful Cynic has business to do with you, then I am sure he knows where to find you.

Cynic would never request a tithe.

You heretical fool. Cynic does not need this worlds money nor does he need a church. The church is a tool by which, we, mere men, follow Cynic. For Cynic to seek you, you must first seek Cynic.

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Any members of Rekishstein are free to accept this religion (though I doubt more than 1% of the people in Rekishstein will).

This doesn't mean I'm converting. I'm still a catholic christian.

• Upvote 1

This is very small

Any members of Rekishstein are free to accept this religion (though I doubt more than 1% of the people in Rekishstein will).

This doesn't mean I'm converting. I'm still a catholic christian.

Time to get out the converter machines. Edited by Selvaria Bles

PoJQyFJ.gif