Official Statement to Answer Questions

Dwemyrn

Question:

Why did Captain Crunch's Party Boat get disbanded?

Answer:

We decided to disband because my prior leader logged into find out he had been reset.

Question:

What was he reset for?

Answer: Someone told me exploited bank logs and money, which I checked and there were no from what his logs showed as well he specifically stated he had saving in syndicate, and if they can confirm or deny here they comment below on the post. 

Question: Didn't you buy an alliance flag?

Answer: Yes I did, and sheepy was kind enough to let me keep it as a personal national flag for myself and I thank him for that.

Question: Where did everyone go when you disbanded?

Answer: Eminem went back to the delicious taste of ayy lmao. Joshua is in charming friends, Mutant may quit since he had 10 cities (?) reset to just one with no infrastructure, Awesome and I are in Titan and Harald can't get himself into the game because he doesn't understand it too well.

Edited by Ansom

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

It's sad that the ol' ship never got to sail for long, but I hope we in the future can party once again.

• Upvote 3

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Was he exploiting? 

Also, how did Josh Granger get up to 560 score?

Mutant was not exploiting money, and idk does Josh have a military, missiles and over 1000 infrastructure in his cities?

Oh hell, never knew there was such an alliance in the first place. Anyway, come over to VE for a fun, lively and epic new home! :)

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

Joshua is more than welcome in the Charming Friends. We are looking forward to getting to know him.

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

How many of your members does it take to screw in a light bulb?

The issue isn't that, we were a "band of brothers" and when he got reset it ruined all the fun we are having. Total party pooper man, it went from a party boat, to a depressed boat, you could see leonardo dicaprio dying and not winning an oscar on that boat because of how depressing it was there.

• Upvote 1

Mutant was involved with the PT GOONS infinite cash exploit, so I would say that something is strange here. Not going to !@#$-stir further, though.

He didn't exploit money, I can confirm that, so unless you can show me your proof stay out of it, he's been straight up honest with me, always.

He didn't exploit money, I can confirm that, so unless you can show me your proof stay out of it, he's been straight up honest with me, always.

The fact that he got reset rather than outright banned probably shows that he didn't exploit money.

• Upvote 1

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

One would think but the way they deal with somethings can be really obscure...

You mean the mods don't act and think in the exact same way I do? That's f****d up

4nVL9WJ.jpg

The mods lack logic and reasoning sometimes. lol

I don't think it was without reason, but I would like it explained if whatever was exploited is fixed, it may be currently in the process of being fixed.

But as I say the numbers didn't make any sense. 

He sold half of his cities down to 0 infra and was hit until his remaining cities were about 1100 infra which is the damage he received from the missiles and other attacks.

I don't know when the fighting ended but I assume it was the 23th or the 24th.

His resource levels and cash stockpile suffered from being defeated as well, nukes severely depleted his resources.

From the trade activity and bank activity after the blockade lifted he didn't sell many of his resources and he didn't receive any aid.

Instead the opposite happened I believe, he funded the rest of his alliance via the alliance bank where he deposited cash.

Why is that odd? Well his income had to be really low since he was only using 5 cities that had a bit over 1100 infra in each which would be less than 1 million revenue each day.

So he spent at least 12 - 15 million rebuilding after the war to get his cities to 1500 infra, then he spent 7 million on nukes that he purchased.

I'm pretty sure he had thousands of tanks as well before he got reset despite having no bank or trade activity that showed him receiving the steel irrc, he only had 1,710.03 steel while under the blockade.

So he spent millions on steel as well when it was priced around 2000 PPU. 

And as mentioned earlier he also aided the alliance bank with many millions, can't recall but it was probably a good bit over 10 million.

But as I say I didn't see no trade or bank activity that suggested he received aid or profits from selling anything, I would have reported him then if I known better.

Edited by Clarke
  • Upvote 1

IpHGyGc.png