Announcement from The Seven Kingdoms, Viridia, Cornerstone, and UPN

Impero

So in retrospect SK's decision not to pay the first non-negotiable offer of reps wasn't as silly as it seemed.

Depends, the spy restriction is harsh.  Takes a long time to get spies up in number.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

congrats on peace, but the $1 thing is a typo right?

"LMFAO nazi Goomy is the best Goomy" - Kyubey  "Goomy is Perfect" - Ripper

Some sort of gov for CoS

#RollBezzers2k18

In addition to that, a reparation of $1 will be sent to the Viridian Entente to represent the closing of the war, and a desire to move forward.

I guess when those around you don't want reps and peace out, it forces your hand, VE.  You aren't the first to have this experience on Orbis.

Most know that reps would be hard to get from a determined defender, as the war mechanics just doesn't favor extended wars here.  The longer they go, the more they start to favor the loser and the more they cost the winning side to maintain military.  Not your fault, just a reality of Orbis. 

I don't see the point of being stubborn over reps of $1, when you could've taken the high road and just white peaced.  Just makes you look a bit petty, imo.  Then again, you were attacked, so I get you wanted compensation, but I would've either gone rep-free or stuck with the original amount.  Might not ever matter, but Orbis has a way of really punishing the central figure(s) on the victorious side if they perceive they are the new bullies on the block trying to push conventions (reps) that we don't want here that have killed other worlds.

The damage SK took after round 2 or so is really easy to rebuild.  Under 1000 and infra is dirt cheap, so the 7k in extra dmg vs. the amount you took and costs you incurred....no comparison really.  But I haven't looked at war reports or how many missiles were launched after round 2, so that's more of an educated guess, in all fairness.

• Upvote 1

Guys, I already spent that dollar at Taco Bell.  I was hungry. :(

-Legend of Hornguardia

Yes, it IS a dancing tropical bird

Yes, it IS sick

No, it does NOT want your cracker

I'd have just gone with the reps of 50 million or whatever. The 15 spy restriction seems like a big deal considering it lasts two months, but I suppose winning the battle against reparations was considered more important. 

Damnit, couldn't you guys wait another day? I wanted to pay back Pax for that missile :P

Oh well, it's been fun. I lost almost 800 infra, but I dealt over 5k infra in total (can't be bothered with checking the exact numbers), including the war with Mensa and Guardian. I wonder how many Guardians I hit, been hitting everyone since the start of the war).

Good luck rebuilding for everyone.

EDIT: Please don't say this isn't over. I will be extremely pissed if I have to decomission and recommission my armed forces the second time.

Edited by Alice Lune

UPN didn't fight SK at all during the war, still getting hails. This is the kinda shit I like to see, even if I've left.

Also $1? lol

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

So in retrospect SK's decision not to pay the first non-negotiable offer of reps wasn't as silly as it seemed.

I'd assume they took way more than $100m in damages between 550 average score and 450 average score, when distributed over 33 nations. The immaterial stuff is the point, though; they managed to push down reps claims to $1.

Now I'm released from warstats and now waiting for the next war.