Announcement of Peace

MrHat

o/ 

A shame the prices on steel are gonna tank now, but it's a small price to pay for peace.

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

First thing that came to mind was "where's the corresponding VE peace-out?" Turns out there isn't any... tsk!

Cornerstone, TEst, and Terradoxia remain engaged alongside VE. I hope the war comes to a conclusion soon; VE et al won some (Mensa HQ surrender, Guardian surrender) and lost some (SK managing to get Rose-sphere to peace out).

Edited by Inst

o/

A shame the prices on steel are gonna tank now, but it's a small price to pay for peace.

They have been ridiculously low for a few days. Just hoping they dont drop further. Its a buyers market now I suppose.

kittenSIG.gif

I come to nurture the weak;

to provide sustenance

for those in need.

First thing that came to mind was "where's the corresponding VE peace-out?" Turns out there isn't any... tsk!

Cornerstone, TEst, and Terradoxia remain engaged alongside VE. I hope the war comes to a conclusion soon; VE et al won some (Mensa HQ surrender, Guardian surrender) and lost some (SK managing to get Rose-sphere to peace out).

I believe TEst announced they're done with the war. SK and Terradoxia agreed to white peace last night.

Can you stop talking about things you haven't a clue about?

Anyway glad we could wrap this up o/

Edited by Keegoz

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

VE et al won some (Mensa HQ surrender, Guardian surrender) and lost some (SK managing to get Rose-sphere to peace out).

SK didn't "manage" to do anything. It was just Rose and allies deciding that beating a dead horse was no longer fun and beneficial for anyone.

• Upvote 1

aphelion3_zpsonpnqy10.png

SK didn't "manage" to do anything. It was just Rose and allies deciding that beating a dead horse was no longer fun and beneficial for anyone.

And tell me, did VE complain about your exit or do you have resentment against VE for what turned out to be a rather extended war? In either case, that comprises benefit for SK because it damages the coalition.

As to whether or not SK achieved anything; the big litmus test is when the VE exit occurs, whether it involves SK paying reps, lower reps, or no reps. If it does not occur in 72 hours, then while VE won the war, it can be considered a set-back because you guys effectively ditched on VE before they could acquire the terms they were desiring.

I look forward to public announcements of TEst, Terradoxia, and VE exiting this war.

And tell me, did VE complain about your exit or do you have resentment against VE for what turned out to be a rather extended war? In either case, that comprises benefit for SK because it damages the coalition.

As to whether or not SK achieved anything; the big litmus test is when the VE exit occurs, whether it involves SK paying reps, lower reps, or no reps. If it does not occur in 72 hours, then while VE won the war, it can be considered a set-back because you guys effectively ditched on VE before they could acquire the terms they were desiring.

I look forward to public announcements of TEst, Terradoxia, and VE exiting this war.

hompBL6.gif?1

• Upvote 1

They have been ridiculously low for a few days. Just hoping they dont drop further. Its a buyers market now I suppose.

That's true, but I assume another peace is gonna lower the price further.

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Much worse than writing !@#$ about a game without playing it.

My war stats are inaccurate and that's what I care about more than your trolling. In any case, the nice thing about not actually playing the game and being hated is that all I have to do is wait an interminable amount of time and you will all roll each other.

And tell me, did VE complain about your exit or do you have resentment against VE for what turned out to be a rather extended war?

Neither actually, the lack of intracoalition drama was really pretty refreshing. 

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

Okay, so you're out, and you announced your exit without a thread. K.

Why would I have created a thread for a peace announcement when there were no peace negotiations?  We dictated all the terms, SK got no say-so nor did we inquire of them if they wished any.  Foregone conclusions do not require threads.

• Upvote 1

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

Why would I have created a thread for a peace announcement when there were no peace negotiations?  We dictated all the terms, SK got no say-so nor did we inquire of them if they wished any.  Foregone conclusions do not require threads.

You must follow the established unofficial rules!  You must have a CB!  You must pay reps!  You must post DoWs!  Rahrahrahrahrah.......

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1